The AoE beast Radiation/Ninjutsu.

Sovera

For those who read my last build where I lamented over the fact its AoE was weak this is what I came up with. It pleases me on the AoE front though losing the 'fun' and beastly survivality that the Sonic/Bio boasted from an early stage.

There are several persons in this thread that helped refine the build, between help with Ageless tips and alternative slotting, but @oldskoolis the one I'm going to name as the one who pushed and paved the way towards the triple proc alternate.

The early iteration was an Elec/Ninjutsu that turned into a Rad/Ninjutsu for the ability to slot more procs. The real difficulty here is the theme, as my friend mockingly asked 'So, you're a ninja who throws radioactive beams?' Well, listen here you little sh-.. Ahem!

Spoiler

Actually, the character is my WoW little mage apprentice, and if we ignore the names of the sets, then Ninjutsu with its mystical passes, built in stealth (invisibility!) and heal (Naaru's Gift!) and Radiation, lend themselves well for a WoW mage. Proton Stream acts very much like Arcane Missile shooting a steam of projectiles, Irradiate is a nice Arcane Explosion, and Atomic Blast... um... er... Well, yes, anyway!

My early builds focused heavily on /bio for the yummy 30% extra damage, though /bio has some great defensive tools in Rebuild DNA and Ablative shield to the point of making everything else extraneous. No need for Defensive Stance, no need for Parasitic Leech. This came at the cost of only having defenses up to 33% and needing to munch on a small purple inspiration to render me softcapped. This *usually* worked fine but it became annoying if I happened to run out of purples which was *very* noticeable in combat. Even with inspiration combining binds this happened enough to annoy me.

So I switched to Ninjutsu. Easy softcap to the point I didn't even take the fighting pool. Endurance clicky (very useful while leveling. Still useful to pop between packs), heal (okay heal, nothing special), built in stealth (sure, why not?). The alternative would be Super Reflexes but it lacks a built in heal even though it boasts of an absorb shield. In my testing Aid Self simply did not keep up with the damage though.

The reasoning was simple: instead of doling out purples and be in danger if I run out I instead run on reds which makes up for the offensive output of /Bio.

This has worked very very well.

Spoiler

The build boasts of not having the Fighting Pool which minimized the useless powers in it. One thing Pines was tripping me was saying that Shinobi-ri can not be used with Combat Jumping, but after testing they do work together.

The build could have used Energy Aura and it's still something to consider because the heal in Ninjutsu is weak (IMO). It's a nice pick-me-up but it is not going to save anyone if the going gets tough. But EA is typed and after several Bio builds I was getting a bit sick of worrying about picking small bonuses to 36 different damage types (for example, it will always have a toxic and psi weakness though neither is a popular damage type). Still, with EA's built-in recharge bonus and its heal having a big regen component to it I will probably work on an alternate build using it.

I play a Council farm when in a farming mood (I prefer Council since they run to me, where fire mobs tend to stay at a distance plinking at me. In either case neither fire nor Council mobs hurt in the slightest) and I don't think it lags much behind traditional farming builds. With the T4 Musculature and T4 Degenerative I kill a pack with 10 seconds (no bosses) to spare for my nuke to recharge, which covers nicely travel distance to the next pack.

For those newer to the game working towards getting the +1 shift from Incarnates is a big big damage boost since +4 enemies turn into +3. This alone increases the damage and the accuracy factor by a lot.

I started with Neutrino Bolt and eventually changed to X-Ray Beam. The ST chain worked fine, so it's a matter of picking Offensive Opportunity or Defensive. With @Sunsette having done research on Offensive and showing there is no huge gain on either at the very end-game just pick which one you care more. Don't hurt yourself trying to level with X-Ray Beam because it has a longer recharge than Neutrino and at the low levels there will be a biiiiiig gap. But, I think, after obtaining Proton Stream it is fine to switch Neutrino to X-Ray Beam because boy, is Neutrino bad or what?

Caveat, in the low levels we favor burst damage more than sustain and having that extra damage tick may be more welcome. Make an informed choice though. X-Ray Beam does do a bit more base damage and the defensive Opportunity makes Endurance a non thing, but Ninjutsu's endurance clicky can take care of business allowing for Neutrino Blast and still allowing for the Destiny Incarnate to be a free pick.

Chain Fences shines well in how it keeps everything clustered (do let them surround you first) but it also recharges so fast and is well slotted that an AV putting on a Benny Hill tape will find itself stuck in place before they can get going since AVs are weaker to immobilizes than they are to holds.

The AoE rotation can be a simple Aim, Irradiate, Neutron Bomb (this gives times for mobs to come out of their stupor and rush to surround us), then Nuclear Blast, Irradiate, Chain Fences, Neutron Bomb and keep going until all are dead. Move Chain Fences up the list if mobs are starting to run earlier than that. In teams skip the fancy and just Aim, Nuclear Blast, Irradiate, Neutron Bomb. Pick a hard mob, Proton Stream, go back to Irradiate and Neutron Bomb.

The opener ST rotation I am using is Aim, Proton Stream, Atomic Blast, Cosmic Burst, Proton Stream to ensure all fit in Aim.  After that it's just Proton Stream, Cosmic Burst, X-Ray Beam until Aim has recharged.

Overall while neither the build nor its results are nothing earth shattering (4 minute pylon kill) considering the cost of what went into it it does prime for its ease of use. ST attacks are triple procced for extra damage, nuke is up every 26 seconds, Chain Fences keeps stragglers from straggling, all the AoEs are circular and can be spammed, Lightning Field just ticks away while we're doing our thing, softcapped defenses defend, and both HP and endurance clickies keep us topped, which leaves the user free to use a movement bind to combine insps into reds.

The last iteration of the build:

- Softcap achieved, but without much of a buffer. Ninjutsu's DDR is poor, IMO. A hit or two and are cascading failuring hard. This leaves several options to explore.

A) Ageless Radial Epiphany will make Hasten perma and have us chockful of DDR while also doing some minimal DPS increase. I will post my tests about this further below. No particular DPS increase, though the DDR aspect is still valid and perma Hasten is welcome. Having Aim and the T9 up sooner is helpful when in a team and the debuff resistance protects against sappers such as Freakshow (the endurance clicky is almost enough to keep up with Freakshow though).
B) Barrier Core Epiphany will give a large defense boost and resistances. But, you might ask, we already are defense softcapped, won't the extra defense be useless? Yes and no. Yes, we won't make use of the extra defense past 45% (or 59% in incarnate content). But no since the extra defense will act as an absorb shield for our regular defense in terms of DDR,. Barrier also grants extra resists which will make us survive better.

C) Rebirth. Large heal and regen to heal back the hits that we do take.

In my experience playing the game I seldomly got whittled down little by little until I died which is where Rebirt would shine. It tends to be insta kills such as routinely standing in the middle of +4 ITF spawns without a hitch for the whole TF and suddenly one of the small fat bosses doing a spinning leap crit that kills me dead from full to empty on 1685 HP. That tells me that Barrier is going to be the smarter move to mitigate the nature of such deaths. But do we plan for the 5% deaths or the remaining 95% of the game? Decisions, decisions. Make an informed choice though. Smarter move? Get all three and use according to what content you're doing.

- Resistances buffed where possible making for a near EA level of 23% S/L, a meaty 40% to Fire/Cold which is by accident, but welcome for dem farms, then 19% energy, negative, 33% toxic and 40% psi. I worked towards this because as I was leveling I felt squishy as hell when my softcapped defenses were punctured through.

- 1658 HP. Get dem accolades. Yes, it's dull, but it's a 200 HP boost. There is a guide on these forums. The OP is a bit sparse but there are more comments after it that flesh out the thing.

- All ST attacks are triple procced. The attack chain has just a small gap with Hasten up, not enough to use a weaker attack in the interrim. This is a two minute improvement on a pylon kill (six minutes with a 'normal' slotting) from the original build, so definitely go this route.

- Hasten brought down to 128 seconds, which is acceptable, and perma if going with Ageless.

- A substantial 3.84 endurance recovery (Hero Designer does not account for Performance shifter, but it's another 0.24 + 0.43 from Panacea on top of 3.17 native) which is helped by Defensive Opportunity and Ninjitu's endurance clicky...

- ...which is good because I have two flex powers I don't know what to do with since I have no slots to spare. I took Tactics and Assault and they are probably too end heavy for what they provide, but between the native end recovery + Defensive Opportunity + Ninjitsu's endurance clicky it is more than fine. I did Pylon testing a few times already and even after 4 to 6 minutes of wailing on one I never had to use the endurance clicky. This despite running NINE toggles. The endurance never dipped further than 70% and the next Defensive Opportunity simply refilled the endurance bar. The endurance clicky is there for non stop running in missions or farming where we don't do ST attacks as much. Clicking on it as we run to the next spawn has us at full at the start of each fight.

The build:

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.3
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Radiation Blast
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Electricity Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: X-Ray Beam -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), ShlBrk-%Dam(7)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7)
Level 2: Irradiate -- SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(A), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(23)
Level 4: Fly -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Cosmic Burst -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(17), GldJvl-Dam%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(19), ShlBrk-%Dam(19)
Level 8: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21)
Level 10: Kuji-In Rin -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Hover -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 14: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(23)
Level 18: Proton Stream -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(25), AchHee-ResDeb%(27), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), Apc-Dam%(29)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 22: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Neutron Bomb -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(36)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), Ags-ResDam(37), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(39), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(39)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--Build%(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(42)
Level 32: Atomic Blast -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(43)
Level 35: Chain Fences -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Hold%(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(46)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 41: Lightning Field -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(50)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Empty(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 1: Opportunity
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

To see the binds I am using that allow to have our mez clicky and Hasten going off automaticaly while also combining insps into reds check out this thread.

Edited by Sovera
  • Like 2

One thing to consider is that mechanically speaking Radiation plays in a similar fashion.  The difference being in how Thunderous Blast is a fireball effect and Atomic Blast is a PbAoE, but otherwise both have a targeted AoE and a PbAoE sharing the same cooldowns and numbers across the board with radiation being generally faster to animate.

The secondary effects are also different. Elec can and does sap enemies even without trying, but this works more on inconsequential targets. It is common to see enemies sapped dry and no longer attacking, but it is also common to either kill them before this happens, or them ignoring the effect such as AVs, or even EBs.

What Radiation has is a -defense effect that usually fails to have much use since we usually have abundant accuracy from sets. But it allows to slot -res effects which will increase our damage, but also of the team (assuming they don't have them slotted as well because they do not stack).  In the Pylon thread over the Scrapper forums the best numbers are always attributed to managing to sneak in -res procs.

With one of these slotted in to feed the ST chain and another (different one so they stack with each other) in Atomic Blast we receive a bonus, which is the fact that -res is the only effect that increases a proc's damage. A Fulcrum Shifted character will do the exact same proc damage, but one attacking a mob with a -res effect will do that bit extra. And we are sort of proc heavy without having gone overboard.

I initially leaned towards Elec since it possessed a sapping effect, but as I played I realized the sapping is not all that useful so now I can't really say which one is really best, though gut says Radiation.

Radiation version of the build. Slightly worse Hasten but at 125 seconds I still consider it acceptable:

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2

Edited by Sovera
  • Like 1

I've only ever dabbled in Electric attacks from a Dominator perspective, but the Sentinel version looks like a promising set. 

I'm about as fond of Radiation as I am things Dark, and Radiation Blast has a lot of potential for damage procs.  In edition to the Achilles' Heel proc, the set can take the Lady Grey, Shieldbreaker, and Javelin damage procs.  That's a pretty good chunk of damage for even a power as lame as the T1. 

-Res procs will also skew effectiveness on solo tests but it does get a bit murky on teams.  The -res procs do not stack effects.  On teams where everyone has an Achilles' Heel, it is probably a bigger benefit to have a damage proc in its place.  That's really just some Devil's Advocacy since I do not build my characters that way.  I tend to enjoy grouping with random people so I like making my characters as self sufficient as possible.  This strategy works well when I solo.  There is a valid argument to be made for being a bit more selfish in your build choices on more dedicated groups.

Anyway, I greatly enjoy reading your ideas on the various sets!

• Like 1

If I wasn't chasing for global recharge I would try that. Triple proc goodness ought to be lovely to watch. But global recharge fuels a lot of the build(s) and neither radiation nor elec has a KD we can tie a Force Feedback to.

Much like you I too build always considering solo/random pugs. In a static group we could min max but with randoms who may or may not be min maxed, may or may not have powers slotted with -res...

Same reason we softcap via set bonus instead of having a static group with 8xManeuvers.

Edited by Sovera
  • Like 1

I triple proc 2 attacks and double proc 1 with my DP/Nin.  I have 181% global recharge, 46% melee defense, 49% ranged defense, and 44.98% AoE defense.  Hasten recharges in 119 seconds (enhancement boosters). 

I don't use Force Feedback at all, but did at one point.

1 hour ago, oldskool said:

I triple proc 2 attacks and double proc 1 with my DP/Nin.  I have 181% global recharge, 46% melee defense, 49% ranged defense, and 44.98% AoE defense.  Hasten recharges in 119 seconds (enhancement boosters). 

I don't use Force Feedback at all, but did at one point.

Do you have a link to that? I'd like to see how to improve this further.

37 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Do you have a link to that? I'd like to see how to improve this further.

Not at the moment, but I can tell you what sets I use as best I can from memory. 

I use 3x Luck of the Gamblers in Ninja Reflexes, Danger Sense, Weave and Maneuvers.  I use the LotG global in Combat Jumping.  I use the full Reactive Defense set in Shinobi-Iri, but there are other ways to slot this with the travel sets.  I also 6 slot Preventative Medicine into my click heal.  Those sets all provide the bulk of the non-purple recharge. 

I 6 slot the endurance restore with full Performance Shifter for the 3% AoE defense.  Coercive Persuasion is slotted in Blinding Powder for all of its merits.  I mule the Shield Wall Global in the T9, but you could steal a slot from Health and slap that in any of the other defenses.

I have a Positron's Blast (5pc only) in Empty Clips, Sentinel's Ward in Bullet Rain, and a purple set in the T9 (Armageddon specifically, but Ragnarok would do the same for others). 

I have Opportunity Strikes 5pc sitting as a mule in Dual Wield.  I only ever use DW to activate Defensive Opportunity.  DO lets me keep a steady stream of attacks in AoE packs without ever having to get animation locked using the /Nin endurance restore.  I still use that power, but DO lets me use it only in emergencies.  The proc didn't seem to do much for me so I rarely worry about where it goes for Dual Pistols specifically.  That leaves my other purple set, Apocalypse, to live in my Executioner's Shot. 

That's 111.x% recharge before Hasten.  This sets me free to slot Pistols and Suppressive Fire with procs.  I could quad slot these, but I do prefer having some endurance reduction from 3pcs of Thunderstrike.  The set bonuses are just icing on the cake. 

Anyone could go at this a different way and still come out with good results.  This is just what I found works best for me. 

Health is slotted pretty much standard with procs and Stamina only has 2 pcs of Performance Shifter.  With lucky procs, this is all I ever need, but I have a few other layers (Defensive or Clicky) to keep me going.  I have had risk of running out of end on tough fights like AVs and I didn't have blue inspires.  I think I drain something like 1.3 end a second and my attack routine is over 4 endurance a second.  Anyway, that made me revisit how I was handling endurance so I made changes. 

I decided to focus more on my single target output hence the procs.  However, I don't feel my AoE is all that bad.  I can juggle Empty Clips and Bullet Rain with a minor gap.  I usually open with Hail of Bullets into Void Judgment then Bullet Rain and finally Empty Clips.  I will also toss around some caltrops (Tashibishi) to create some NPC confusion to exploit AI behavior or use Blinding Powder as an opener to obnoxious enemies like Malta. 

Edited by oldskool

Below is my take on rad/nin

Its more single target focused than yours because I've found, as you highlighted in your sonic write up, that AOE isn't as useful at 50 because everyone has them. Also, Atomic Blast still hits like a truck and combined with Irradiate and Chain fences I have passable AOE. Although the lack of AOE while exemplared is a little rough.

The rotation is just Cosmic Burst, Proton Stream, Paralyzing Jolt. Cosmic Burst and Proton Stream both hit incredibly hard most of the time and the double stun from Cosmic Burst and Paralyzing Jolt makes it so any hard target that can be stunned will stay that way for good chunks of the fight. 

Neutrino Bolt is just there to activate opportunity. While leveling I used X-ray Beam and the difference between the 2 is almost imperceptible. I might swap back to X-Ray next respec just because laser eyes.

This certainly feels like the most powerful Sent I've played. Damage wise its a significant improvement over my 2 level 50 Bio Sents and while its not as tanky it is tanky enough. Im still usually the  last one to die when thing go pear shaped and regularly still standing and killing things when the rest of the party gets back from the hospital.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

franken sent: Level 50 Technology Sentinel
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Teleportation

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Neutrino Bolt

• (A) Superior Sentinel's Ward - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (3) Superior Sentinel's Ward - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (3) Superior Sentinel's Ward - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Superior Sentinel's Ward - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Superior Sentinel's Ward - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (7) Superior Sentinel's Ward - RechargeTime/Chance for +Absorb

Level 1: Ninja Reflexes

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (7) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (9) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 2: Danger Sense

• (13) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (15) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 4: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (15) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 6: Shinobi-Iri

• (17) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (17) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 8: Cosmic Burst

• (A) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure
  • (19) Damage Increase IO
  • (19) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • (21) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (21) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (23) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage

Level 10: Kuji-In Rin

Level 12: Boxing

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 14: Tough

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo

• (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
  • (23) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge
  • (25) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge

Level 18: Proton Stream

• (A) HamiO:Nucleolus Exposure
  • (25) Damage Increase IO
  • (27) Decimation - Chance of Build Up
  • (27) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • (29) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (29) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage

Level 20: Kuji-In Sha

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (31) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (31) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (31) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (33) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (33) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 22: Weave

• (33) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (34) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 24: Maneuvers

• (34) Kismet - Accuracy +6%

Level 26: Irradiate

• (A) Superior Opportunity Strikes - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Superior Opportunity Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (36) Superior Opportunity Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (36) Superior Opportunity Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (36) Superior Opportunity Strikes - RechargeTime/Chance for Opportunity
  • (50) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage

Level 28: Bo Ryaku

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 30: Aim

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (39) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (39) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 32: Atomic Blast

• (A) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
  • (40) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (50) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage

Level 35: Chain Fences

• (A) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (43) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize
  • (50) Trap of the Hunter - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 38: Tactics

• (A) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (48) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff

Level 41: Paralyzing Jolt

• (A) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (43) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (45) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)

Level 44: Blinding Powder

• (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
  • (46) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
  • (46) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Confused/Recharge
  • (46) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (48) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Endurance
  • (48) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion

Level 47: Recall Friend

Level 49: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Health

• (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (9) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (11) Miracle - +Recovery

Level 1: Hurdle

• (A) Jumping IO

Level 1: Stamina

• (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (11) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (13) Endurance Modification IO

Level 1: Swift

• (A) Run Speed IO

Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 

Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1537;721;1442;HEX;|
|78DA6594CB4F135114C6EFB4C36B684B6979166A1F8A940243AB6E548C8982442C4|
|880B812EB482F65B499366D4D64E95E5DB871A171617CB171E76BE95E5077C6575C|
|FA42FD070C1EE67C969A4EDAFC6EBFFB7DE79E39ED74EAD298EBD1C4E5C342F11CC|
|D19A5527A4E5A65D392396D5E2E2E5BF95C3EBB22E8722D150DEB82B4C225DA6F20|
|21F4CF989E35ACACCCE8B346C634CA66DE4A1FA142E5EECAFE985C925649EAD3A67|
|5DE2C972E0A6D269FCFE9730529336E7B79CCCC2E9337DB627F4A4923238BA565B3|
|E0B33FCFCB9C2CE48B65BB7860BC602EEA95DAE339B9989EA2E36471A58BBA8AD35|
|B8B095C9B75624D1522A90AC73AF892A9BE025F33EBDF308F6F65153BEB10ED0AEF|
|79998D6DCC49F228F028F0B8B0E781374A2372B247710E12924DC2039EA07C1DF27|
|5C87B91F722EF264F03EEA16194A03A852FC879DF90D3F6B4AD39982F887E5574D4|
|931E54458AB24D76839BA2C93E53150A156BE67AA239C09A933437F721DC7BB8E61|
|4655BD8E768B9C2F53BAE32BBAE31BDE469456FADE8AD0BBD056E11FB5511408FBD|
|E8B117BD4D53D68FACFF0B7B767C05BF81DF99E11FE00653A57EDB31B776CC2D8C7|
|94530BF56F27462EE9DF044FE08FB6C179DDD8DB3BBDFF2F71D79C7DCF91EFC007E|
|6426D1FF49CAF660563D5B07503D0F6941D40BDE65DFAE7BE07DF00173F7437095E|
|9A36C08D9D07EEC1D60F61F0447C1438EFF7AF934204414D9E863EE73E009F8147C|
|C68C3FC77DDCE459F8693E7D984FDF1DAE37729BF999EAC6503796642D3E0CEACCA|
|1113001E27B9EA1E020B283A7796F78013C03A671DE59D060F6514F3A7E9B3A7EAF|
|3ED212987722C25AAF5A79AEE9459788D728891A2559A3ECAD51F6D52829B5F23F4|
|00F13F739A342224DB15DBFB4AA7F8B084FA2F1144F5A9B54EC27E1A7565529C677|
|F2BB3A7783AB6BD799AE307B36AA73C3ACA5E8D149B2B6B91ADD5E4F746EAFA36DD|
|BEB739A9DB6D746D57AA16AFD176CE5F2AB|

• Like 1

I was messing around with the radiation build to incorporate procs, but I don't know if it is Pines lying to me, but the numbers don't seem super interesting. Considering the brouhaha about procs I'm leaning on Pines. But it shows my regular slotting in Cosmic Burst with just one proc doing 253 damage, and triple procced as doing 285.  Neutrino Blast with my usual slotting without procs as 113 and triple procs as 130.

I was leveling the radiation version since I had already done the elec before, but it's not clicking with me. Only level 33 so far, but the sapping was more useful than the -def, although the -def will allow for -res procs.

I can't seem to get Hasten to be perma though it's not a big deal either.

13 minutes ago, Sovera said:

I was messing around with the radiation build to incorporate procs, but I don't know if it is Pines lying to me, but the numbers don't seem super interesting. Considering the brouhaha about procs I'm leaning on Pines. But it shows my regular slotting in Cosmic Burst with just one proc doing 253 damage, and triple procced as doing 285.  Neutrino Blast with my usual slotting without procs as 113 and triple procs as 130.

Pine's seems to continue to calculate all sources of recharge, including global recharge, and this isn't how the game actually does it. 

Pine's also tells me DP/Nin with T4 Incarnates should be doing around 178 DPS which is frankly F*ing laughable.  I ran a series of pseudo lazy tests prior to finalizing my build on Justin first.  That was around 234 DPS (edit note, found my test notes! 🙂 ).  Knowing what I know now, my current output is better than that. 

Take Pine's with a grain of salt.  It's useful, but it some of the metrics are straight bullshit.

Edited by oldskool

13 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Pines seems to show average damage based on total recharge. You can see this by turning haste on and off while looking at a powers damage.

I'm guessing it takes the 58% (or whatever the listed proc chance is), adjusted for recharge, and adds that percentage of the procs damage to the attack.

• Like 1

Just now, Knottewe said:

I'm guessing it takes the 58% (or whatever the listed proc chance is), adjusted for recharge, and adds that percentage of the procs damage to the attack.

True!  Forgot about that in my other reply.  Pine's accounts for the old % method and doesn't accurately reflect the actual PPM value or its chance to proc.  It tosses around 58% in just about EVERYTHING then shaves off more average damage for every bit of recharge increase. 

The game doesn't handle procs like this so it makes a very deceptive view of how much damage these contribute per power. 

I have to disagree with you on Elec/ secondary effects. Thunderous Blast plus Short Circuit (slotted w/one end mod) means enemies, including EBs, can't hit you because they don't have the juice. Talk about the best defense being a good offense...

I'm loving my Elec/Elec sentinel. At lvl 35 with no real set bonuses he's already a lot of fun to play. 

15 minutes ago, loyalreader said:

I have to disagree with you on Elec/ secondary effects. Thunderous Blast plus Short Circuit (slotted w/one end mod) means enemies, including EBs, can't hit you because they don't have the juice. Talk about the best defense being a good offense...

I'm loving my Elec/Elec sentinel. At lvl 35 with no real set bonuses he's already a lot of fun to play. 

While I leveled, and when farming in the AE, I noticed that the sapping worked fine, but playing at 50 the sapping without those extra slots and backed by /elec is no longer really doing much. At least that I noticed. Still, after radiation I sort of miss the sapping, yeah.

Alright, proc based version of the radiation build. Melee was pushed 5% more against DDR (had cascading failures against Crey while leveling despite being at 45%). By +5-ing the Thunderstrike pieces i get some decent-ish stats, though the bonus will be lost if going under level 45 since its no longer attuned. Ranged will go down to 43% if so, which is still decent for examplar content.

I don't know what witchery @oldskool used to get his Hasten perma but mine is stuck at 132 seconds despite being +5 as well. I guess it's okay still.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Sentinel

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Neutrino Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), ShlBrk-%Dam(7)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Irradiate -- SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(A), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 6: Cosmic Burst -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), GldJvl-Dam%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(19), AchHee-ResDeb%(19)
Level 8: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(23), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(23), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(25), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(25), PrfShf-End%(27)
Level 18: Proton Stream -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), GldJvl-Dam%(29), TchofLadG-%Dam(31), Apc-Dam%(31)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 22: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Neutron Bomb -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(37)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--Build%(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(48), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(48), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(48), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(50)
Level 32: Atomic Blast -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Chain Fences -- TraoftheH-Acc/Rchg(A), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob(42), TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx(42), TraoftheH-Immob/Acc(42), TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg(43), TraoftheH-Dam%(43)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 41: Lightning Field -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46)
Level 44: Kuji-In Retsu -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
------------

1 hour ago, oldskool said:

Pine's accounts for the old % method and doesn't accurately reflect the actual PPM value or its chance to proc.  It tosses around 58% in just about EVERYTHING then shaves off more average damage for every bit of recharge increase. 

I think the 58% / 75% (for Purple procs) is just old tooltip text that wasn't updated. If you hover over your power damage on the bottom left, you can see proc rates that adjust above 75% (if the recharge is long enough), and correctly cap at 90%.

But, like you say, it's working off the original new PPM formula where global recharge and recharge buffs affected proc rate, so it will always underestimate proc damage. On top of that, Pine's can't account for temporary +damage buffs, Opportunity, other -res and so on.

• Like 1

Ooh, double like for you if I could, @nihilii, I wasn't even aware of that particular tooltip. Good show! So the procs seem to be averaging 35% and 36-38% if I replace the accuracy/damage/recharge for something else.

Also, I'm starting to think I should just name the build as 'beast build' 😄 It started as a good AoE lawnmower, and then with the added tips and rework it has become a good AoE lawnmower but also triple procced ST chain with two different stacking -res procs built into the attack chain. And still softcapped. Pity about Hasten but I'm waiting for @oldskool to show me what he did with his DP/Nin build to see if I can get the same results.

18 minutes ago, Knottewe said:

Ageless makes haste perma. What else ya gonna take?

Barrier and clarion aren't really needed unless you're exemplared and exemplared content aint exactly hard.

...the simplest answers under one's nose. In my country we say if it was a dog it would have bitten you. That seems perfect. On top of it it gives debuff resistance which is wildly useful in a variety of ways.

12 minutes ago, Sovera said:

...the simplest answers under one's nose. In my country we say if it was a dog it would have bitten you. That seems perfect. On top of it it gives debuff resistance which is wildly useful in a variety of ways.

DDR is included in that which might come in handy. 😁

1 hour ago, nihilii said:

I think the 58% / 75% (for Purple procs) is just old tooltip text that wasn't updated. If you hover over your power damage on the bottom left, you can see proc rates that adjust above 75% (if the recharge is long enough), and correctly cap at 90%.

But, like you say, it's working off the original new PPM formula where global recharge and recharge buffs affected proc rate, so it will always underestimate proc damage. On top of that, Pine's can't account for temporary +damage buffs, Opportunity, other -res and so on.

Ah, that's good to know!  Looks like the new version of Mid's Reborn fixes a lot visual stuff that was throwing me off too!

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

Pity about Hasten but I'm waiting for @oldskool to show me what he did with his DP/Nin build to see if I can get the same results.

Let me know if this works.  Also worth noting that Dual Pistols vs Radiation Blast has some variance in slot allocation due to different powers.  

I only use 3 procs and 3 Thunderstrikes as a bit of a cost break vs @Knottewe's build.  If I had the Hami's for it, I'd probably consider it.  There is no kill like overkill!

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1443;673;1346;HEX;|
|78DA6594CB4F135114C6EF6DA7145A0A2DEF770584165A86565DA8D1982862E425A|
|1892BB54EE815069B69D3D64497FE0B3E579AB874E346A36EDD8B8F9D8FB8F7C543|
|FD03C633733E8BC94CDAFC3AE77EDFBDF73B97CBE2F599E627676E9E10B2E554D1A|
|856F33965D54C4B1583B9555359AB4A384F90BEF17F23F915C35A53057DC5289846|
|CD2C59F993E4ACF5D6C767D415655595BE645A1B66AD7A4D44964BA5A23E6BAEAD9|
|3602DE4BEE5CA4A155ADD9F0BCA28A84A75DD2C87595874947DA7CBE6AABE37A951|
|B99A5FA47554E5460F6D678CBEA1A4C06307C423425613530FC087E02B9F10ED9A9|
|8DEF4B9EFD369BFCBB38E57BA5E9FE8946E2DDD014699E12424C2D6E4178DFD1F98|
|D98FE027F033B3993C7EECC9FF9E6BDA3BE6D06B66629339F986997ECB8C9037006|
|F00791A90A701791A9123811C8906E2A0265A927C4CE495C194A30D8AC6C7AC9DA3|
|B126646D42D610B28690759E3461D604C27F78EEE6DFE036B36507DC65467F3117C|
|81B713B658B884D8F58A44A2B92B4DEE75D44EF31F7DF026F837798E377A1236F0C|
|DE58966B6D19708A399C0675E628BAB244DE7678DBB778771D3FC1AFCCAE6FE077E|
|6D00FA6A4F675B25774BA29FC54E946DFBABBA4DBE79E6EB08719A3157BF137D2FB|
|92CFA8EF05F89439F00C7CCE3C479E7E9E57F41FE0D54768AD41AEC9419CDF10D84|
|6FA38D6881FE7A4FB8E8147C0C3E8C851A646F38D60EF2338F3519CF928CE3C469A|
|3168C6A01987661C9A655A3B898E260D9E7BE2327801BCC89CBC04E699619A3F858|
|EA6DC8E36514547721D2B8A2E21325065E6B91B035AFD66D3C7716E4C38F7D5B91D|
|B63DE919CD782A594FE5A0A772C85359F05496B5FAFF00213943B47EC3EDAD108DC|
|AFF4777F62A3E799E13FA8639953647EF094D6C7B5CBB7B1529713F7CB8377F01DC|
|0DF0EA|

Edited by oldskool
  • Like 1

Hmm. The problem with Ageless is that it knocks a full 5% on the proc chance. I also checked the difference between Damage/Endurance and Accuracy/Damage/Recharge in Thunderstrikes and it is of 2%. 26 to 28 in X-Ray Beam, 33 to 35 in Cosmic Burst, and 35 to 37 in Cosmic Burst. The purple proc loses a full 4%.

Too little recharge and we get gaps in the ST chain though, so perhaps switch to Damage/Endurance, gain 2%, then use Ageless and lost 5%, effectively 3% but examplaring will be more painful once losing incarnates.

Another revised build. Bigger emphasis on Ranged % to make up the loss of the Thunderstrike bonus if/when examplered down. Took out a slot from the endurance clicky (like hell I'm spelling that :p) but made up for it by replacing the T1 for the T2 to gain Defensive Opportunity and a smidgen more base damage. I could remove the four slots from Aim and spread them to the resistance auto for another near 4% res to all and AoE leaving AoE at 44.5% and the last slot either in Stamina for more base recovery or back to the endurance clicky. Hasten down to 128 seconds.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Sentinel

Hero Profile:
Level 1: X-Ray Beam -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(7)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Irradiate -- SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(A), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 6: Cosmic Burst -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), GldJvl-Dam%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(19), ShlBrk-%Dam(19)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(23)
Level 18: Proton Stream -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), GldJvl-Dam%(25), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), Apc-Dam%(27)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(29), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(31), Pnc-Heal(31)
Level 22: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 26: Neutron Bomb -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(36)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--Build%(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(37), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(50)
Level 32: Atomic Blast -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Chain Fences -- DblAct-Acc/Rchg(A), DblAct-Rchg/Immob(42), DblAct-Acc/EndRdx(42), DblAct-Immob/Rng(42), DblAct-Acc/Immob/Rchg(43), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 41: Lightning Field -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46)
Level 44: Blinding Powder -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(48), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(48), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(48), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(50), CrcPrs-Conf%(50)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany
------------