To Infinity (Server) and Beyond (again)!

ZemyaSoldat

10 hours ago, SerialBeggar said:

I was @serialbeggar on Live.  I started on Infinity with my brother.  I mostly soloed my Contacts, but did plenty of teaming via the server's global channel.  

Nowadays, I'm on Everlasting as @suddenly snazzy .  (Yeah, I didn't remember that the global name would be based on the first character's name.)

Yanno you get at least one Global rename, right? Go to Menu > Chat Handle...

Death is the best debuff.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:33 AM, SerialBeggar said:

I was @serialbeggar on Live.  I started on Infinity with my brother.  I mostly soloed my Contacts, but did plenty of teaming via the server's global channel.  

Nowadays, I'm on Everlasting as @suddenly snazzy .  (Yeah, I didn't remember that the global name would be based on the first character's name.)

Oh, snap!  I teamed with you yesterday and didn't know it was you.  I was teaming with Suddenly Annoying.

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 3 weeks later
On 3/13/2020 at 5:56 PM, Ironblade said:

Oh, snap!  I teamed with you yesterday and didn't know it was you.  I was teaming with Suddenly Annoying.

Yup, that was me. 😄 My character naming scheme this time around all start with "Suddenly".  And no, this is not based on the memes and gag forum responses going around nowadays.  It's actually due to a name of a band that I really liked:  Suddenly, Tammy!

Edited by SerialBeggar

• 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

@Sole

I played from day 1 on infinity as Sole, an energy blaster and was a member of Omni SG and most of my other toons were in The Electrofires 

The other tunes many would have know me were my Defeneder "Maple Miss", Tanker "Taskman" Scrapper "Big Daddy D"

I played mostly solo and once I found people that I liked playing with I kinda stuck with them so I might not have been the most well known player even though I was around forever

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 12:42 AM, Rejolt said:

Rejolt on Infinity server from May 2005 on (Friends account the first month or two in 2004 before I got my own gaming PC). Spent Champions Online launch to about Xmas 2010 going back and forth from Going Rogue to Champs before sticking back here from the f2p launch on.

I'm pretty sure I teamed with you on one of my toons @sole

On 7/12/2019 at 2:22 AM, Die Trying said:

Anyone around from The League of Extraordinarily Indebted Heroes?

my friends from The Electrofires used to run with them all the time!

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 4:08 AM, sole said:

@Sole

I played from day 1 on infinity as Sole, an energy blaster and was a member of Omni SG and most of my other toons were in The Electrofires 

The other tunes many would have know me were my Defeneder "Maple Miss", Tanker "Taskman" Scrapper "Big Daddy D"

I played mostly solo and once I found people that I liked playing with I kinda stuck with them so I might not have been the most well known player even though I was around forever

Welcome back! I remember Omni, even if I don't recall your character in particular (I am bad with names so...could have teamed with you weekly and it'd be only a 50% chance I'd remember). Omni were good people. 😄

Shadowalkr here!

I’m so thankful a friend told me about homecoming. It’s been a long long time and I’m happy for the return. A BIG shout out to those who made this possible. THANK YOU!

Daytripper, have you found your way here? You were the best SG mate a hero could have. 

CHAK-RA, have you returned?

Alts:

Shadowalkr

Black Feather

Light Feather
Green Archer

Edited by Shadowalkr

On 5/26/2020 at 2:46 AM, TinyBolt said:

Welcome back! I remember Omni, even if I don't recall your character in particular (I am bad with names so...could have teamed with you weekly and it'd be only a 50% chance I'd remember). Omni were good people. 😄

well, come find us some time on Indomitable either wednesday or sunday evenings!

• Like 1

Used to play on Infinity w some good Peeps.  Was Vitalicia and played as V. Mary, COl. Hunter Gathers, and Vitalicia - hard to remember old names - Arizona Ranger, Shred Monkey, KS Red Truck, Ms Kitty, Sparkle Motion,  - tons of others.  I play on Indomitable now - same global handle Vitalicia and V. Mary as main toon (reconstructing her).  Holler if you remember me! Happy this is back!!

On 5/24/2020 at 5:08 AM, sole said:

@Sole

I remember Big Daddy D!!!

On 4/27/2019 at 9:21 PM, MrsOSHA said:

@MrsOsha

Frosty Destiny

Destiny's Fire

Kinetic Destiny

Lemon's Heal

To name a few.....We were The OSHA Academy and my husband is OSHA and I think we were best known for running

Hami Raids

Post I9 hami raid ....

Hamidon Raid on Infinity Server brought to you by The Infinity Super Coalition and friends. Lead by Claws OSHA, video

and editing by AISB. Many thanks to all who participated in this event 😄

OMG - I did Hami with ya guys all the time!! I have amazing memories!! Glad you are here! would love to team up/friend.

On 5/1/2019 at 10:24 AM, Disscharge said:

@Disscharge here.  The Defenders of Paragon SG called Infinity our home for most of the run...moved to Freedom as the Infinity population dwindled.  Happy to be back and setting up camp on Excelsior. 

AKA Chocolate Thunder

Earthen Titan

Reignforest

to name a few...

I remember Chocolate Thunder!!! Hahaha

On 4/24/2019 at 3:30 PM, WynterSnow said:

I started out on Infinity.  I was one of the Taxibot Triplets (Blizz, Blaze and Blamm), before I went on to join Saint Joseph School and Bloodvine Academy.

I swear I remember you.  Im @Vitalicia 

23 hours ago, JMPFXJ said:

I swear I remember an Ironblade

Wouldn't surprise me.  Aside from running my own group of SG's I also ran task forces and trials on Saturday afternoons with open sign-up on the forums.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

5 minutes ago, Ironblade said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  Aside from running my own group of SG's I also ran task forces and trials on Saturday afternoons with open sign-up on the forums.

YESS! I would sign up.  With Ms Cats. Ha! You are da bomb! hopefully meet in game.

• 3 weeks later

INFINITY! 

Home server was best server. 😄

Ended up playing on Freedom mostly, but Infinity was always #1 to me.

First server, first in-game friends, first SG I was ever in (which was also the last SG I was ever in).

Even after moving to Freedom, I still spent a ridiculous amount of time on Infinity.

Base editing, constantly failing to recruit new members to my old dead SG,  Making unofficial bootleg Taxibots and giving newbies guided badge tours when the real Taxibots weren't online, heckling zone pvpers, farming end game missions to powerlevel my alts up to 50, throwing impromptu costume contests under the statue of Atlas with no prior warning and then giving away all the Inf I had to whoever I thought had made the craziest/weirdest looking costumes instead of the best looking ones.

Also where I did most of my market trading and  map making for the mission architect when those came out .

Ahh shit, now I'm getting all nostalgic again. dammit. okay, I'm done. See ya in game folks!  👋😁