To Infinity (Server) and Beyond (again)!

ZemyaSoldat

I was in Simian Defense Force with a couple simians, a Mna and a Fel... some of the best RP and gameplay sessions ever!  I'm trying to remember my Simians and Mna names....it was so long ago.

I remember you guys. I actually made a Simian to join. Didn't stay around long though but it's cool to see a Simian is playing again.

@MrsOsha

Frosty Destiny

Destiny's Fire

Kinetic Destiny

Lemon's Heal

To name a few.....We were The OSHA Academy and my husband is OSHA and I think we were best known for running

Hami Raids

Post I9 hami raid ....

Hamidon Raid on Infinity Server brought to you by The Infinity Super Coalition and friends. Lead by Claws OSHA, video

and editing by AISB. Many thanks to all who participated in this event :D

Holy shit, I remember you, not sure if you remember me, but my name was ROBO ENFORCER Invuln/Energy Melee tank, and Stony Death Earth/Storm controller

I mostly played from i7 thru about i13 or 14, and mostly red side, on Infinity.

I don't remember the SG is was in.

My global was @Caadium and some of the toons I can recall were:

Flaming Beetle was SS/Fire Brute

Dr Megavolt was Energy/Elec Brute

Caesin Kothar was Plant/Psi Dom

Necro-6 was Rad/Kin Cor

I do not remember the name of my kilt wearing Ice/Rad Cor

1-800 Spines here. Ran with many SGs/VGs before finally settling with one. But lived in the PVP zones. Was a big forum troll back then with Pwnz but too old to do that shit now. (34. Ok so not that old)

Send me an ingame tell @1-800 Spines.

I was @GATE-keeper back in the day.  Played from about Jun 2006 until shutdown. Currently on Everlasting since Infinity and Everlasting are the same thing, right.  Actually, now that i've had a few weeks to think about it, Everlasting and Eternity are the same thing, not Infinity.  Oh well.

I spent about 90% soloing, so you probably missed me.  About the only grouping I did was Ironblade's Sat afternoon TFs (actually started by Johnny Taxibot, who passed the reins to Ms Cats who passed the reins to IB)

For the last few years I hosted Task Force Commander Tuesdays at 10pm (same six TFs - one a week - over and over and over and over....Well, until they split Posi then the same seven TFs over and ove ... you get the idea)

I guess I did a fair few Rikti raids that Hercules ran every Sunday night.  And a few Hami Raids that Cremzen would run right after the Rikti raid.

GATE-keeper (Inv/SS tank)  My main.  Why is it spelled that way? Because Gatekeeper was taken.  So was Gate-keeper.  I refused to do G4t3k33p3r.  Finally able to get GATE-keeper to work. Had to make a SG called Global Anti-Terror Enterprise to force it to make sense.

Anita Hero (WP/Nrg tank) Her name is a play on the Bonnie Tyler song "I need a hero!"

Olivia Neutron-Bomb (Rad/Mental blaster).  Yeah, rads are a little mental, but mentals are so rad!

Statesdude (Street/Will brute)  He's Statesman from another dimension.  No not Praetoria, Partyoria.  He's a scrawny, surfer looking dude.  Wild hair, goatee, barefoot, boxing shorts that look like surfer shorts.  Loved it when hoverboard came out!

Of course, since I had a GATE-keeper, I just had to make a KEY-master (Fire/Dark corruptor) GATE's opposite.

I think those were my 50s.  Maybe a half dozen others that didn't make it that far.

Ion Hammer here!

I was in the Titanium Debtinators for the bulk of my time with CoH. I joined the game as a VIP in 2005, and I couldn't ever put it down. Such a great game, and amazing community!

Wonderful to see some old friends and acquaintances here! I am downloading now, and can't wait to see Paragon City again!

@Shotty Mario 's red side server

Relentless Desire      Mind/Psi Dominator    Known for MoLRSF runs

Ring Mistress Amour  Pistols/Dark Corr        Known as one of the first people with the perm power to shape shift into a blonde carnie ring mistress. I played numerous games and TF's of all shapes and sizes with her. Originally spelled the name Amore due to confusion in WHICH language we were spelling, played her to 50 only to re-roll and re-level with proper spelling

Widow Fang              Nightwidow    played as a scrapper w/o cloak, pacify, or build up

Candy Mountains      known for playing in character and repeatedly ending her sentences by saying "or my name isn't.... CANDY MOUNTAINS".

Numerous others

I might have played on Infinity for a while using a variety of alts - and even got to play emp (poorly) for dUmb in an arena league. And no, I still don't have a headset for my computer. :P

Nice to see some familiar faces in the thread here. :)

Infinity was my home I was known as "Res" because all my toons had Res in them

Resolution Mind/Rad controller

I was the leader of the SG Hell's Army which was mainly a PvP SG on both blue and red side.  PvP is was i loved most about this game. I am back now on Indomidable.

Infinity Server

Main: Resolution Mind/rad troller

SG: Hell's Army

I might have played on Infinity for a while using a variety of alts - and even got to play emp (poorly) for dUmb in an arena league. And no, I still don't have a headset for my computer. :P

Nice to see some familiar faces in the thread here. :)

Siol! Heyas! Welcome back!

Death is the best debuff.

VG's all Red Side, Excellent Evil, STREETBOUND, Onyx Army, Dark Knights of Chaos, Villainous Vixens.

Some of the names I remember: Ms Misery, Dawn Destroyer, Green General, Tony Torrio, Impress, Master Roy Lee, so many others I cannot remember at this time.... such great people Infinity was by far the place to be.

I was one of the original players of the game.  My toon was Lady Phenom, leader of the Healer Sisterhood.  Ever try a Hami raid with all healers?  Hilarious.

Hey! I know you don't remember me but Healer Sisterhood was my first SG. Welcome back!

• Like 1

So, @Eran Rist/@Is Errant/@Sin Terra reporting in... Formerly of dUmb, Leage of Extraordinary Stupidmen, and some villain group I can't remember.

I remember you.  :P

I was @GATE-keeper back in the day.  Played from about Jun 2006 until shutdown. Currently on Everlasting since Infinity and Everlasting are the same thing, right.  Actually, now that i've had a few weeks to think about it, Everlasting and Eternity are the same thing, not Infinity.  Oh well.

I spent about 90% soloing, so you probably missed me.  About the only grouping I did was Ironblade's Sat afternoon TFs (actually started by Johnny Taxibot, who passed the reins to Ms Cats who passed the reins to IB)

ooo, I'm honored.  :)

So, I'm back too.  I just hadn't noticed this forum thread.  I've set up on Everlasting, rebuilt my SG (Enclave of Honor) base and got my brother's family to move their characters over to Everlasting.  Also, Paragon City Search And Rescue has set up on Everlasting and I was in there for 6-1/2 years (and am again).

It seems a lot of Infinites have set up on Indomitable.  I've made an Ironblade on every server (except Reunion) so maybe I should level up the one on Indom.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

So, @Eran Rist/@Is Errant/@Sin Terra reporting in... Formerly of dUmb, Leage of Extraordinary Stupidmen, and some villain group I can't remember.

I remember you.  :P

It seems a lot of Infinites have set up on Indomitable.  I've made an Ironblade on every server (except Reunion) so maybe I should level up the one on Indom.

Very UnsUre if that is a good or a bad thing...

And yes, of coUrse we went to Indomitable! It's spelled the same as Infinity, and we're all dUmb here...

Death is the best debuff.

Hiya!

Nice to see so may familiar names :)

I was Michael C Warshade, Michael C Louis, kind of reclusive & mostly badge hunted, but remember some of you from Hero Con & PAX meetups.

Now running as @Queen of Eels

:waves: