To Infinity (Server) and Beyond (again)!

ZemyaSoldat

Now running as @Queen of Eels

Holy cow!  I teamed with you a few days ago and didn't know it was you because I didn't recognize the Queen of Eels global.  I'm in the habit of checking global names of everyone I team with.

Not sure what server this was on as I've been leveling characters on Indomitable and Everlasting.  I'm guessing you would have recognized the name Ironblade so I must have been on some other.

On a side note 'My Wife's Character' says hello.  (She's sitting across the room and I read her your post since I knew she would recognize the Michael C. Warshade name).

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Not sure what server this was on as I've been leveling characters on Indomitable and Everlasting. 

Must have been Indomitable- a small handful of us Infinityites have been playing there :)

Hello to you both!

• 2 weeks later

I played the most on Infinity

Turbo-Ski (Ice/Cold Corr)

Galina Turboski (Cold/Ice Defender)

Sarix the Devourer (Dark/Fire Brute)

Lady Farsight (TA/Archery Defender)

Jade Beast (Rad/Rad defender)

Shadow Blaze (Fire/Empathy Controller

Shadow Magma (Fire/Fire Tanker)

Red Kite (Fire/Fire dominator)

Mental Scale (Mind/Psi Dominator)

and a lot more unlisted...

Anyone else part of Sisters of the Silvermoon SG?

Rejolt on Infinity server from May 2005 on (Friends account the first month or two in 2004 before I got my own gaming PC). Spent Champions Online launch to about Xmas 2010 going back and forth from Going Rogue to Champs before sticking back here from the f2p launch on.

Was massively addicted to CoH (lets just say the odd jobs did not get in the way of me playing so many hours here from 2004-2009 you would have thought this thing was my job) and had so many alts I lost track.

What I can remember:

Rejolt  - elec/nrg/elec blaster.

Steal Dragon - the Fire/kin I would pl folks with/farm blue side.

Voltjolt - main villain, all elec brute

Hellborne - 2nd most played villain, all fire dom

Bounty Star - Peacebringer I stubbornly enjoyed even though I know I should have made a WS.

The rest were kinda sorta played:

Jolt Jack: elec/nin stalker

Life Jolt - emp/elec

Bolt Jolt - Invin/nrg tank

Ronin Blade - kat/regen scrap

J0lt - elec/kin corr

Spirithawk - kin/wp scrap

Jericho Hazard - dark/fire brute

Doc Industry - Bots/traps

Had a 2nd account for 2 years called Crazy Effen Blaster but I let it lapse. Mainly for door holding, farming, etc.

• Like 1

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

On 7/22/2019 at 11:26 PM, Turboski said:

I played the most on Infinity

Turbo-Ski (Ice/Cold Corr)

Galina Turboski (Cold/Ice Defender)

Sarix the Devourer (Dark/Fire Brute)

Lady Farsight (TA/Archery Defender)

Jade Beast (Rad/Rad defender)

Shadow Blaze (Fire/Empathy Controller

Shadow Magma (Fire/Fire Tanker)

Red Kite (Fire/Fire dominator)

Mental Scale (Mind/Psi Dominator)

and a lot more unlisted...

Anyone else part of Sisters of the Silvermoon SG?

Turbo, welcome home!

Death is the best debuff.

Cold Bob, checking in.

Been here since Day One; been elsewhere, the last six and half years.

Good to see so many old, familiar names, have finally made it home.

Mostly on Torchbeaer for Homecoming; currently level 31 (no power-levelling for me: just running all the Freedom Phalanx TFs, in order.)

Hope to see you all in-game!

Hi Ironblade

You were the first refugee from Infinity I ran into, on Torchbearer.

Within five minutes of rolling up Cold Bob, on my way to Kings Row to join a mission team, I walked into the Atlas Park train station, and saw you standing there, waiting for the subway.

(We tried to team up, but as Torchbearer was the only server running on Day One, we both got disconnected.)

Thanks for your global handle; I might transfer over to Everlasting (or make a new character.)

How many other people from Infinity are currently on Everlasting? Anybody else?

On 7/25/2019 at 9:36 AM, Cold Bob said:

A few.  Many of the people from *IN*finity have gone to *IN*domitable due to the similarity in names.

I made Ironblade over there as well but he's only level 15, while the Ironblade on Everlasting is.....  vet level 8?  9?

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 7/25/2019 at 9:36 AM, Cold Bob said:

Hi Ironblade

You were the first refugee from Infinity I ran into, on Torchbearer.

Within five minutes of rolling up Cold Bob, on my way to Kings Row to join a mission team, I walked into the Atlas Park train station, and saw you standing there, waiting for the subway.

(We tried to team up, but as Torchbearer was the only server running on Day One, we both got disconnected.)

Thanks for your global handle; I might transfer over to Everlasting (or make a new character.)

I think the Conglomerate mostly wound up on Everlasting. I know Rachael Storm did and a few others.

On 4/25/2019 at 10:41 AM, Vangreal said:

Vangreal, Bremon, Cardak, all reporting for duty 🙂

Gotta say, the new Character Creator (new to me anyway!) is pretty awesome. Finally corrected the color of my energy attacks for Energy Melee!!!

Any PUAD members around?

VAN!!!! LTNS mate

@FlannelSalmon checking back in (Kat/DA Scrapper; invited by @Errants )

Live: Infinity | Flannel Salmon (Kat/DA Scrapper | Main), Random Healer (Emp/Nrg Defender), ? (Sonic/Kin Corr), ?? (Bots/Traps MM)

Homecoming: Indomitable | FlannelSalmon (Kat/WP Scrapper), Dr. Rikti Sanchez (Bots/Time MM), bRADical Sievert (Rad/Rad Tanker), Candicent Effigy (PB)

On 7/5/2019 at 12:24 AM, Tyrantherus said:

Heroside, Mr. Robot of infinity server computing in! Villainside, Destroyer of Planets, some may recall my robot performances at holiday event areas frequently! It's good to be back!  ;D

Oh man, we played together quite a few times hero side.

On 7/2/2019 at 5:09 PM, Eran Rist said:

Very UnsUre if that is a good or a bad thing...

And yes, of coUrse we went to Indomitable! It's spelled the same as Infinity, and we're all dUmb here...

Looks like I got some moving to do!    if only there was a way to zip up your base and move it too 

On 5/16/2019 at 5:08 PM, Banazir Galasbor said:

KOZMIC Storm here      new domain is @Kozmic, ran Kozmic Storm a Giant Yellow Tank,  Kozmic Kat, Kozmic Axe, Kozmic Fire, Sandy Koz, Banazir Galasbor just to name a few.

ok did some more digging, I had 15 Alts on Infinity   4 definitely: 

Arizona Ranger Koz  - Infinity

Kozmic Fire – Infinity

Kozmic Justice - Infinity

Kozmic Robot – Infinity

and then 11 from the following Del Zorro, Doc Koz, Doc Mind, Harry Berlin, Just Koz, Kozmic Daisho, Kozmic Dragon Dark, Kozmic Dragon Grey, Kozmic Dragon Red, Kozmic Fixit, Kozmic Gladiator, Kozmic Kat, Kozmic Knight, Kozmic Musketeer, Kozmic Slugger, Officer Boom, Officer Friday, Richard Berlin, Richard Koz, Rowdie Kat, Short Bo, Tiny Kozmic Archer, Tiny Kozmic Storm, Traxus, Wingolas

• 3 weeks later
  • 3 months later

Infinity was my first server and where Agent Canada was born, so it always had a place in my heart. I seemed to have the worst luck finding an active Super Group there though and ended up babysitting a lot of dead ones. Still I made sure to get AC leveled and to hold the torch at closure. I was a little distraught and arrived early, Infinity represented a lot better than my picture shows as the stairs got pretty full later on.

AC

Torch01.thumb.jpg.3560ce0487e871a0f8bbe510661413e3.jpg

I was a founding member of the #1 Villain Supergroup on Infinity. StreetBound!

Together with my friend Stress, we quickly climbed the leader board, and held the top spot for quite awhile. Been trying to convince Stress to return to the game, but his attention seems to be with other games at this time. I'll keep chipping away at him, and maybe one day crack the ice.

My Main was: AWOL

Here is a clip copy/pasted from Fandom Supergroup Page...

Founded Oct 2005 (CoV release date) by Stress. First Super Villain Group to Build a Super-Base and do raids. Rank 1st Super Group on the Infinity Server. StreetBound had a one of a kind Super-Base with portal system to several different locations. It's unique base design had a lot of admirers from different servers.

• 1 month later

I was @serialbeggar on Live.  I started on Infinity with my brother.  I mostly soloed my Contacts, but did plenty of teaming via the server's global channel.  

Nowadays, I'm on Everlasting as @suddenly snazzy .  (Yeah, I didn't remember that the global name would be based on the first character's name.)