To Infinity (Server) and Beyond (again)!

ZemyaSoldat

Was on Infinity my whole time playing CoX.

Magnesium Arc

Tracer-X

were my two mains.  Forget the SGs I was a part of.  However, glad to see some familiar names in this thread.  I'm currently haunting Torchbearer with my (now adult!) son.

Lets see what alts of mine that are recognizable.

Lady Dementia

Infinity Kitten

Onyu

Sanura Grey

Fel Oni

Herding Cats

Proud member of F.E.L.I.N.E., Legion of Catgirls, Ravens Nest, Paths of Glory, Children of the Gods.

Pep's around alongside Myrr there is already a Legion global out on the servers

Think I was @Fugue back then too, on Infinity I mostly played as:

Scout Lanpheare (lvl40) - Emp/Elec Defender

Jane Troy - Ill/FF Troller

Freedom Inc. - Fire/Mace Tank

Knight Reign - Eng/Eng Blaster

Lao Tsu - Archery/Eng Blaster

I'm stoked because I found my old Toon/Server list in my email the other day :)

Tyche is here too.

For those who remember me and my legion of alts :)  I hope some of the other Tychians - and the dUmb folks, Insomniac Brigade, folks form the Bits channel, and other fun friends - are around too.

I do see Eran posted (hi!) and also TinyBolt who I recall a bit less well, and Baney too (hi you guys).

Been wondering if Well or Bug are going to make it make.

I'm primarily playing on Indomitable right now - the "In" reminds me of Infinity where I did nearly all my playing. 

Global is @Tyche if you remember teaming or chatting and want to get in touch

Hi! I remember you for sure. Not surprised you remember Eran/Errants better--between the two of us he has always been the outgoing one (we're married so royal we usage here lol).

I know the Bits are in game again but not sure who from that group are around.

Ahah :) Yes, the public voice, as it were?  My partner and I have a bit of that too ;)  Nice to re-engage and I'll add the dUmb channel to boot.  Keep forgetting to message Well on skype to see if he knows the score, cuz I never use skype...

@Hot Mamma here. Had alts on every server but played on Infinity primarily from 2004 until the last minute.

Mains were (and are all currently re-built and leveling up):

• Hot Mamma - Fire/NRG Blaster
  • Starburst Girl - Emp/NRG Def
  • Sportacus - Martial Arts Scrapper
  • Daughter of Paradise- Earth/Rad Troller

I have fond memories of many Taxibots and PSCAR saves in the Hollows.

I am so happy to be home :)

The only server I played on. I started back around Issue 1 release and played until little after it became free to play.

My main was Sgt. Shatter a Assault/Dev Blaster and around the time ITF came out I made a BS/SR Scrapper named Please Recycle.

I had some villains like Static Reapercussion Brute and a Thugs MM but I liked grinding out things on my Blaster and scrapper.

Today I play on Torchbearer (current characters are Corrupter Pool Water and a Sentinel named Mr. Manure ) and decided to play powersets I never got to play or want to try instead of remaking old characters.

Still part of The OSHA Academy SG.

If anyone remembers me my global is @KingRecycle now (On live was @Shatter).

One of the people I remember most was a character named Conquer. So Hi! If you are reading this.

Tyche is here too.

For those who remember me and my legion of alts :)  I hope some of the other Tychians - and the dUmb folks, Insomniac Brigade, folks form the Bits channel, and other fun friends - are around too.

I do see Eran posted (hi!) and also TinyBolt who I recall a bit less well, and Baney too (hi you guys).

I'm primarily playing on Indomitable right now - the "In" reminds me of Infinity where I did nearly all my playing. 

Hi! I remember you for sure. Not surprised you remember Eran/Errants better--between the two of us he has always been the outgoing one (we're married so royal we usage here lol).

Ahah :) Yes, the public voice, as it were?  My partner and I have a bit of that too ;)  Nice to re-engage and I'll add the dUmb channel to boot.  Keep forgetting to message Well on skype to see if he knows the score, cuz I never use skype...

I'm here. I have made a couple characters, but I haven't settled on a server yet. I was waiting to see if more old dUmmies rejoined before I picked one.

Tyche is here too.

I'm here. I have made a couple characters, but I haven't settled on a server yet. I was waiting to see if more old dUmmies rejoined before I picked one.

Hi! I remember you. Welcome home! I've seen a lot of people from Infinity on Indom (where I settled). Not sure if it's official or just coincidence.

Tyche is here too.

Hi! I remember you. Welcome home! I've seen a lot of people from Infinity on Indom (where I settled). Not sure if it's official or just coincidence.

Hi 2u and Eran! I'll probably be on mostly on the weekends and evenings. I'm currently addicted to The Division 2...Can't stop the grind...

I was in Simian Defense Force with a couple simians, a Mna and a Fel... some of the best RP and gameplay sessions ever!  I'm trying to remember my Simians and Mna names....it was so long ago.

Bad Monkey? Malsimian? I remember RP with Simian Defense Force!!

Midnight Thorn, Overlord of Ivory Tower.  (Everlasting)

PSCAR, Anointed Brotherhood

Siivyana

General badge whore ^_^

Paragon City Search And Rescue - Anointed Brotherhood

Avatar of Woe/Mercy, Siivyana, Lady.Death

So, @Eran Rist/@Is Errant/@Sin Terra reporting in... Formerly of dUmb, Leage of Extraordinary Stupidmen, and some villain group I can't remember.

Eran Rist - Kat/Regen Scrap

Curtis Hellraiser - DB/Will Brute (was the pirate DB team we did that BVA adopted as mascots, IIRC)

B B Hood - AR/Nrg Blast

Good Vibrations - Earth/Sonic Troller

Gotta get my desktop together and check my screen shots for the rest...

lolz dark armor

Infinity was my Red server.

Toy Man, Roots of Evil, and Electron Volts as well as others.

Fun times.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Infinity/Freedom @Dekahn, Later @Zerethon

Good old bad-boys club. Vae Victus Sinistus & You Con Grey

Dekahn (Elec/NRG Blapper) Zerethon (EM/SR Stupid Recharge Stalker) + 480billion alts

Pretty sure i still have video of old snowball-spam started grudge cage-matches somewhere. Good times.

Hey there all my former Infinity fellows!

My global was @syntaxerror37 But my main was Joe Insanity.  I ran (and was about half of) the Insanity Guns SG.  I've dusted off my frankengun and am now on Indomitable with a global of  @Joe Insanity. 

Infinity always felt like a giant family.  I never forgot the support I got from our server when I entered the '07 Halloween costume contest.  I think I'm going to dust off the old costume for a con next month.

Definitely don't remember my global tag, but...

Former SJS member (Nate Harper) and various Taxibots (on various servers) here!

Also SS/WP Troll Tanker named Elite Boss.

That's about all I remember.

So, @Eran Rist/@Is Errant/@Sin Terra reporting in... Formerly of dUmb, Leage of Extraordinary Stupidmen, and some villain group I can't remember.

Eran Rist - Kat/Regen Scrap

Curtis Hellraiser - DB/Will Brute (was the pirate DB team we did that BVA adopted as mascots, IIRC)

B B Hood - AR/Nrg Blast

Good Vibrations - Earth/Sonic Troller

Gotta get my desktop together and check my screen shots for the rest...

lolz dark armor

'ullo, Slax.

Death is the best debuff.

Baney is Back!

Been around from Beta till Sunset. Spent 99% of my time on Infinity.

@Baneful, @Baneless, @Baney

Paragon City Search and Rescue

dUmb

Just a Little Bit

Anointed Brotherhood

Fallen Angels

Dark Brotherhood

Wentworth Country Club (as Brighton M. Wentworth)

You just think you are back :P

I am just all alone.  QueenFrigid was my love  Ice/Storm Controller lvl 50  I ended my career with dUmb.  I was also the only toon to have been killed by a lower level Ritki monkey.

WOMAN!!

Luscious Lil reporting for duty! (and all her Lil alts)