Voice actors for your characters

Heraclea

For Heraclea, I've always imagined her speaking with the voice of the late Lynne Thigpen, as she portrayed the Chief in the 1990s era Carmen Sandiego children's game show.  For someone alive, I suppose Jennifer Hale, who has a solid track record voicing soldiers.

Grandma Gnosis - give the part to Michelle Gomez.

Yamnaya - give her part to Peri Gilpin, who also has a good soldier voice, with the right notes of sarcastic cynicism.

Witchfinder General - the late Vincent Price.  No other will do.

Catrina - probably Michelle Rodriguez

Plaster Caster - maybe Tara Strong, who can do about anything

SheRo - Melendy Britt is the obvious choice

Penthesilea - Minnie Driver

Who would you want for your characters?

Edited by Heraclea
Sans serif fonts make the baby Jesus cry.
  • Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I am the voice actor for all of my male characters, of course.  I'm an amateur actor myself, having done community and volunteer theater for almost 40 years.

For my female characters, it would depend.  I love Tara Strong, so she'd probably be perfect for most of them.  I also love June Foray and Tress MacNeille.  But my main villain, the evil Wrongbow (Archery/Tactical Arrow) would have to be Grey Griffin, the wonderfully malicious Vicki from The Fairly Odd Parents.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer