Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

golstat2003 last won the day on April 4 2021

golstat2003 had the most liked content!

1705 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

1780 profile views
  1. I don't care either way if they do. Folks are just pointing out the things they need to do for the zone first if they ever intend to make it co-op.
  2. Needs to be more. And as has been pointed out, movement is NOT the only problem with the shadow shard. They need to fix ALL of those issues (not just movement) before they make it co-op.
  3. Adding more KB to powers that don't have KB would make sense, but I don't think it would pass any testing team of players in this current playerbase. I would like it but there would be massive howls about it, so much so that I doubt that would ever happen.
  4. Pretty much this. You are in control of your OWN exprience in COH.
  5. There should just be marked teleprt doors that can take you from island to island with no fuss or muss. The whole travel schtick in the shard is why I went there once on Live and never again. Plus as others have said put something interesting in there in terms of arcs and stories, and maybe shorten the length fo the tfs in there. Anything other than what is currently there. They need to FIX the Shard first, before bothering to make it co-op.
  6. No OP. Just no. As others have said this doesn't not need any changes to the game. Just team with who you want and form your own teams.
  7. They should default to not having the auto updater on. If I want to update I'll go do that on my own. Either that or they have rock solid testing that it doesn't break the program when it auto updates.
  8. Some games come with digital versions of these manuals btw.
  9. And Transcendant Merits can be emailed to any characters on the same Account.
  10. Pretty much this. I DO NOT trust that there wouldn't be signifigant trade offs that might end up making Empathy WORSE. lol
  11. IF this is all they did I would be fine. But I don't trust this team on full reworks.
  12. These costumes are inspired! hope to create something as great ast these one day! 😄 Glad everyone had fun!
  13. Discussion does not mean silence or blind agreement. Folks are fine to post that they disagree with a suggestion. Full stop.
  14. Yes please. Anything that makes these type of missions less painful. Just let me beat the mobs around that person kidnapped (or I need to kidnap) and complete the mission. That pathing AI is terribad.
  15. Yep, I should also point out that there were some updates to Council that never saw the light of day out of beta because some players pointed them out. EDIT: Amazingly I posted the above before reading any of the stuff others posted earlier lol Glad other folks have a better memory from beta testing than me. 😁