So is game up now?

Chester

Ok been checking to see forum back up. Does this mean game also up? If so we need to create account again? The account I used before does not let me log in? And create account link tells me not logged

into forums all thought I am.

• Like 1

No, the game isn't up. Only this forum is.

Yes, the SCORE website is back up, no we can't get back in, but remember, that talks are still ongoing and things are still looking good from last night. As soon as I have more information that I can share with you, you'll have it. No, there's no ETA's or timelines, but our community is working almost laterally around the clock to get us home in a way where we come out on top. Announcements from me for today, from here on forward past this one, will only come out when I have viable concrete information to share with you. The goal, is still to get you all playing. Hopefully, that happens before the week is over. Stay Strong. Stay Vigilant.

Thanks for the update!

No, the game isn't up. Only this forum is.

Yes, the SCORE website is back up, no we can't get back in, but remember, that talks are still ongoing and things are still looking good from last night. As soon as I have more information that I can share with you, you'll have it. No, there's no ETA's or timelines, but our community is working almost laterally around the clock to get us home in a way where we come out on top. Announcements from me for today, from here on forward past this one, will only come out when I have viable concrete information to share with you. The goal, is still to get you all playing. Hopefully, that happens before the week is over. Stay Strong. Stay Vigilant.

• Like 1

• 4 years later

Let's just necro this damn thread since that seems to be the thing to do! Woooooo! This just adds SO MUCH VALUE to the forum!

• Haha 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

2 hours ago, Greycat said:

Let's just necro this damn thread since that seems to be the thing to do! Woooooo! This just adds SO MUCH VALUE to the forum!

Dude, serious question. Are you ok?

Is some new guy with 2 posts necroing a thread really that big a deal?

C'mon man. Just log in with your moderator account and close the thread. Some n00b making a n00b mistake really shouldn't get you this riled up.

• Thumbs Up 2

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Yeah man, someone it Arching @Greycat

I wonder who filed the form 168-T with the Guild, unless someone from live filed a 97D, but I digress.

• Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, Ulysses Dare said:

We have a level one arching! Repeat, level one arching!

Alright, who approved the use of Level 6 forum tools for a Level 1 arching?

If they come clean now I promise not to throw them into The Tub.

• Haha 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.