Give yourself incarnate abilities?

SmalltalkJava

Same way as you do on live?  After leveling up to 50, I just open the Incarnate windows, craft the Incarnate enhancements, and then slot them.  I just did it the other day, in fact.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• 3 months later
On 10/1/2019 at 10:02 AM, SmalltalkJava said:

How do you give yourself incarnate abilities on the test server?

Wondering the same thing..I transferred a toon over using the new Beta Character Copy tool. And it transferred with it's Incarnates but I want to try different Alpha and Destiny powers. And do not have enough threads/merits to craft another one , much less craft a couple to try.

Is it possible to add the necessary Incarnate salvage like we add the enhancements ( jerk hacking)  or maybe threads/merits?

On 1/19/2020 at 9:48 AM, SuperPlyx said:

Wondering the same thing..I transferred a toon over using the new Beta Character Copy tool. And it transferred with it's Incarnates but I want to try different Alpha and Destiny powers. And do not have enough threads/merits to craft another one , much less craft a couple to try.

Is it possible to add the necessary Incarnate salvage like we add the enhancements ( jerk hacking)  or maybe threads/merits?

Currently Incarnate Powers and stuff bought with Merits aren't free since they wanted to make sure the free stuff didn't go live when it got released.

I anticipate after the next beta reset, we'll have access to that again.  (Make that after we get the release on live, not next beta reset. 😉 )

Edited by lemming
Slightly more accurate
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, underfyre said:

There's a command to grant patron pools through the associated badge, I imagine there must be a way to grant the incarnate badges as well.

There is, but as you cannot obtain the associated salvages, it's useless.

• 2 weeks later
On 1/19/2020 at 10:25 AM, lemming said:

Currently Incarnate Powers and stuff bought with Merits aren't free since they wanted to make sure the free stuff didn't go live when it got released.

I anticipate after the next beta reset, we'll have access to that again.  (Make that after we get the release on live, not next beta reset. 😉 )

Anyway, to check on or be notified of when this changes back?      I have some testing on Incarnate powers I want to do...  🙂

6 hours ago, Dr Causality said:

Anyway, to check on or be notified of when this changes back?      I have some testing on Incarnate powers I want to do...  🙂

Last time I checked, it doesn't seem to be there yet.  I have no idea, but it would be in the beta patch notes I assume when it happens.

• Like 1

Today's patch doesn't revert it to free again.

My guess is that they're trying to get the taunt proc that Gauntlet and Fury use fine tuned while keeping the environment as close to live as possible before adjusting the incarnate power recipes to not require salvage, but it's purely a guess.

Edited by siolfir
  • Like 2