What DON'T we have?

Mjolnerd

The game is playable again! That's awesome. Amazing. Seriously, it's incredible; you have no idea how happy it makes me.

Of course, not everything is functioning. a lot of non-critical sub-systems don't seem to be working at the moment. Please note I am ABSOLUTELY NOT COMPLAINING about any of this, just asking for informative purposes: What's still down? What's "down-down" and what's "down right now"?

- Wentworth's/Black Market? (My understanding is that this is down for the foreseeable future as it needs its own server/shard to work.)

- LFG queue/Death From Below? (Seems to be down based on the couple of times I tried it and all the old-school sewer runs people are doing.)

- Architect missions: WORKING per jenosyde

- PvP zones?

- Arena PvP?

- Mayhem/Safeguard missions: WORKING per Radionuclide

- Incarnate zone(s)?

- Incarnate trials?

- Incarnate powers/rewards/pets/etc?

- Oroborous? (I've seen a few mentions in chat of this being down, but haven't had a chace to try it out myself.)

- Inventions/crafting:  WORKING per jenosyde

- Zone events like Rikti invations, zombie uprisings, giant monster attacks, etc: WORKING per jenosyde

- Alignments/side-switching?

- That Science Booster ability where we could have different costumes for the same character use different body types (Bruce Banner/Hulk)?

- Character renaming: WORKING per jenosyde

- Signature story arcs ("Who Will Die?")?

- Hamidon/Rikti ship raids?

- Supergroup bases?

Anything else I'm forgetting? Can anyone confirm whether some/all these are working or not?

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Mayhem/Safeguards are good to go.

So I did my first Safeguard last night, and I failed it (harrumph).  Went into the bank, got the Vahzilok, defeated the villain, and that didn't mark the mission complete.  I hung around the lobby for a few minutes waiting for someone else to show up, and eventually I got booted from the map with a "Mission Failed".  Am I forgetting part of the mission?  What else needs doing with those?

So I did my first Safeguard last night, and I failed it (harrumph).  Went into the bank, got the Vahzilok, defeated the villain, and that didn't mark the mission complete.  I hung around the lobby for a few minutes waiting for someone else to show up, and eventually I got booted from the map with a "Mission Failed".  Am I forgetting part of the mission?  What else needs doing with those?

They're tricky. If even ONE enemy from the "robbery team" gets by you (and it's easy to miss one), you'll fail as soon as he leaves the map. Sounds to me like a minion slipped through the net.

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

They're tricky. If even ONE enemy from the "robbery team" gets by you (and it's easy to miss one), you'll fail as soon as he leaves the map. Sounds to me like a minion slipped through the net.

Entirely plausible.  Now that I'm thinking about it, I might have flown about for a bit, seeing the sights.  Very possible a guy got past me.

Oh well, I got the badge at least.  :)

What about supergroup bases?

I don't know. Added to the list!

In Precinct Five, the Resistance Clockwork for Interrogator Hoffman's tutorial mission don't seem to spawn.  Clicking the "veteran" option when talking to Officer Flint is a workaround as it skips that part of the tutorial.

Bases are up, but it's not quite the way I remember as there's a TON more extras and it doesn't restrict where I put things (by type).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

And Obviously SGs are working

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)