What to do with Khalisti Wharf? (Suggestions within)

5 minutes ago, arthurh35353 said:

I'm pretty sure she's a contact that Twin Shot sends you to in that story arc.

Hmm, that's true.  Forgot that.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

2 hours ago, arthurh35353 said:

I'm pretty sure she's a contact that Twin Shot sends you to in that story arc.

Interestingly, for any missions that send you to Ms. Liberty as a task npc the duplicate Ms. Liberty trainer in Fort Trident works as well as they're the same entity, so she could be moved anywhere and it likely wouldn't break the missions so long as she has the same IDs and is accessible. There was a time on live where some missions would even tell you to go to Fort Trident rather than Atlas Park.

Edited by Aberrant

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

14 hours ago, Marine X said:

I think the biggest "glitch" with Khalisti Wharf is the inability of Praetorians to go there. They can go to Pocket D so it may be possible.

I'd not heard that.  So the costume contests never include gold-siders? 

6 minutes ago, Techwright said:

I'd not heard that.  So the costume contests never include gold-siders? 

I've never seen either one of them there. >.>

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

2 hours ago, arthurh35353 said:

Considering you're only stuck goldside until level 20, most people level out of the goldside rather fast.

Oh, I see.  I misunderstood and thought there was a glitch that prevented those originating in gold side from ever entering Khalisti Warf.

Well, Goldsiders who have crossed over to Primal and got the "Escapist" badge are naturalized as Primals, so they have no issues getting to Kallisti.  24 Carat Goldsiders, those that either haven't hit the Rift mission or didn't leave - yes, there are some of us, you can get to 50 without leaving - can't go there at all.

I have suggested that when the Praetorian based CC rolls around later in the year it actually be held IN Nova Praetoria, around the main Magisterium area.  Frankly it's a bit cheeky if a CC with that theme is only held in KW.

• Like 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

19 hours ago, Darmian said:

What difference would that make to anything?  Why not just finally retire BAB (and close out the chapter after his beating) and put Marauder in there as a trainer instead of Fusionette, since there's a heavy Praetorian refugee influence in KW anyway?

No real difference other than to give BaB a little more love after they just dropped him in a random street in Atlas Park after Galaxy City was destroyed

That, and one of the devs had a weird obsession with putting Fusionette everywhere and I'd rather close that chapter first 😋

Edited by Tyrannical

Wouldn't you prefer they close out the hanging threads on BAB's last story?  And I'd like to see him and Marauder actually meet!