Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Hey guys! It's awesome to see so many old faces.  Here's to many amazing adventures in the future!!

The two characters I played the most on Virtue were Foxy Ferret and Brutal Badger.

Look forward to seeing you guys in game again!!! 

I SEE PEOPLE I KIND OF KNOW.

@AlwaysAPrice on live, just @Ani here for now, primarily of the League of Misfits, the Reciprocators, and Nation. Helped admin VirtueVerse (...I should really look into where that's gone...) and had lots of fun with Virtue's swarm of IC Formspringers, who I see some of here (DBF!).

/waves

I was Praetorian A'ko, Anbaric Amber, Technically Eva, and several others forming the Women of Justice and Snacks, member of the Reciprocators, RP'ing in-world and via something called Formspring back in the day.  Since then, I've been a rogue assassin for the Dragon in The Secret World, an evil Sith Inquisitor in The Old Republic, and a gladiator cat-girl in Final Fantasy 14.

Started out on the Liberty server but eventually moved over to the Virtue server. Redlighting was the name and I rolled with the American Legion for about five years until the server shut down. I see there's a few others from the Legion here. hope to see more coming on by =)

@psychopez

Most alts were in Phoenix Force.  Hung out a lot at Gemini poking fun of the rp.

-puts hand on Virtue's shoulder- "hey"

Only player ever to never take Stamina on any main character.  Even after they made it mandatory.

I recognize so many names o.o

Hey ya'll! Back in the day I was @Psyrius, and my host of characters included Winterblush, Girl Eternity, and Solborne blue side, and Dana Frost, Lightseer, and Sin Sonic red side!

You'll find me in-game now as @Riptide

Teen Supreme and Justice Supreme....we're back!

Favorite Goth Heroine - Grave Shroud, a.k.a. Sasha Darkmantle has returned to Paragon City.  Where are you Kid Tartarus?  We're waiting!

Also on deck: Phoenice, Argent Templar, Ceridwen, Illusory and too many more to name.

I started on Guardian (because I had no idea there was an RP server) but ended up on Virtue as Leader of the New Age Heroes!  Daughter Dawn checking in! Man is it good to see so many Virtue-ites together again.

Virtue was my home, and I played mostly with the Golden Age Hero coalition (Young Gods/New Gods/Gods of the Golden Age; Guardians of the Golden Age).

Most often-played characters:

*Storm Devil

*Baron Midnight

*Mister Wizard

*Judge Midnight

Hi I'm @ExodusV and I played from Beta till Shutdown. I'm a recovering CoH player!

MagnusV (fire\rad cont) one of the first. I believe "Benes" was the first.

Emma V (ill\kin cont)

Hope to see some old friends in game!!!

• Like 1