Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Shamefully, I can't remember my global. I really can't.

FLEA! REMIND ME WHAT MY GLOBAL WAS! Your memory is better than mine.

Hahahahah. My memory is utter bollocks. I cannot remember.

I will give you one.

@TheNotQuiteRelationshipRedHadWithFleaWTFMakeUpYourMindYouTwo

Impact here, though I doubt many (or any) remember me.  I was a member of the famous Legion supergroup in beta, but in release most of them drifted away to other games.  I played on Virtue my entire time in CoH, but I left around issue 8 or 9 when the nerfs done to balance the game for PvP became too much for me to bear.  Still, many fond memories of this game, so here I am!

Virtue-ite here. My global went from @Jian Hama, to @Darkshot Avenger, to @Red Ice.

It will be @LeifBlade from now on.

Founding brother of New Age Mutants, The Young Watchers, Occult Magician's Guild, and Rolling Hills Apartments. Member of these SG's: The Palladium Sentry, Teen Phalanx, and I Nea Theon.

Nigredo Fist/Schwarzen Strike was my main. (DM/WP and StrJ/SR scrapper)

Formerly @JianHama, @Darkshot Avenger, @Red Ice

Shamefully, I can't remember my global. I really can't.

FLEA! REMIND ME WHAT MY GLOBAL WAS! Your memory is better than mine.

Hahahahah. My memory is utter bollocks. I cannot remember.

I will give you one.

@TheNotQuiteRelationshipRedHadWithFleaWTFMakeUpYourMindYouTwo

Clearly I must have been @Indecisive - wait. No. That actually was someone else. Damnit brain, why can't you remember the important things?

WAIT. VIRTUEVERSE IS BACK UP!? Problem solved!

Let's try this again.

@M I M here! Yes, there are spaces!

Heroside: Redwinged, Seventh Line, Snowmeow, Fraction, Internet Prawn (still the absolute worst)

Villains: Tundra, Pridemaker, Feral Storm, Lady Claret, and a couple secret ones.

The only two-time Manticore Lookalike Contest winner and Sean Fish approved Archery/Fire Blaster.

"I solo'd this as an Ice/Ice Dom and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

Full Virtueite here.

Kurse Darkstone, Kid Condor, Captain Valor, Global was @Kurse Darkstone.  Also DJ Darkstone and the Lunatic Fringe from RadioFTW!!

Miss those Crazy Friday nights with my peeps From Virtue!! So many names on here jump out at you!! its crazy!!

Liberty League/  Legion of Freedom / Paragonian Knights!

Glad to know you guys are all doing great! Much Love from the Dark One!

Impact here, though I doubt many (or any) remember me.  I was a member of the famous Legion supergroup in beta, but in release most of them drifted away to other games.  I played on Virtue my entire time in CoH, but I left around issue 8 or 9 when the nerfs done to balance the game for PvP became too much for me to bear.  Still, many fond memories of this game, so here I am!

I think your group may have been what prompted me to create Shade Girl (my first Virtue alt and Shadow Lass homage), and when I couldn't find you again, I joined the All Star Teen Sentinels and never looked back.

Paragon City is, and always will be, my home.

@Power Play here.

Liberty Eagle - Gods of the Golden Age

Stars 'N Stripes - Young Gods of the Golden Age

Vergeltungswaffe - (running rampant in the Rogue Isles)

• Like 1

HASS5Mj.jpg

-------------------------------------- Power Play on Guardian - Liberty Eagle and Stars 'N Stripes on Virtue - Vergeltungswaffe on Virtue CoV ----------------------

Virtue was my home server and I tried to be active with the RP community.

I was Omegus, a Lightning Blaster with the Knights of Paragon. I used to run with Sloth, Hollow and Witch Girl.

I was also True Edge, a Katana Scrapper with the Paragon City Police Force.

other characters include:

Captain Lantis

Fire Dragoon

MXF Orion

High Summoner

Catalyst Knight

and probably a dozen others i dont remember.

I SEE PEOPLE I KIND OF KNOW.

@AlwaysAPrice on live, just @Ani here for now, primarily of the League of Misfits, the Reciprocators, and Nation. Helped admin VirtueVerse (...I should really look into where that's gone...) and had lots of fun with Virtue's swarm of IC Formspringers, who I see some of here (DBF!).