Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

I started on Victory, then eventually migrated over to Virtue and was there for the last... five or so(?) years of the game's original lifespan. I rolled with the American Legion supergroup most of the time. My global was @Doctor Roswell.

Icebyte - The American Legion.

I was on Virtue server, main was Rocky Flames, a member of the American Legion SG.

Hey!!!! It's Mecha-Stripe! Also of The American Legion.

Good to see y'all!

Techgoliath of the American Legion reporting in!

Hi. I had a slightly more elaborate post last time, but I'm too lazy to do something similar.

Global handle on the old live serb was @Alkaiser. New global handle on the test serb is @Fatman.

I played this fuck on the live servers.

@TwoDee now, formerly @Plushzombie.

m8, I see your global handle and I get reminded of a certain hacker-turned-corp suit who sold some super-edgy (and super-stupid) ninja reject out to the feds. Not that he didn't deserve it, but still.

I started on Victory, then eventually migrated over to Virtue and was there for the last... five or so(?) years of the game's original lifespan. I rolled with the American Legion supergroup most of the time. My global was @Doctor Roswell.

Icebyte - The American Legion.

I was on Virtue server, main was Rocky Flames, a member of the American Legion SG.

Hey!!!! It's Mecha-Stripe! Also of The American Legion.

Good to see y'all!

Techgoliath of the American Legion reporting in!

American Legion showing up! 

Hey everyone, I started out on Pinnacle way back when in Issue #2. Moved to Virtue and never looked back was there till the end. My global was @Sethra-Lavode

Far too many alts to recount them all, but here are a few that people might recognise

Captain Cymru: Ice/Storm Controller - Officer - Dawn Patrol

Signal Arrow: Sonic/Archery Defender - Leader - The Mighty Brigade

Nachtwitwe: Merc/Traps MM

Helaina Skorzeny: Bane Spider

Swan Vesta: Fire/Fire Tank - Officer - Next-Gen

Thermal Contraints: Fire/Thermal Controller - Next-Gen

Katarina Ivanova: Assault/Devices Blaster - The Codex

Micro Amethyst (often seen supporting DJ Amethyst of Cape Radio)

Ah formerly @erydanus now @eridanus checking in.

My most notable characters from Virtue were Kid Physics who I used to do classic Hami raids a lot with (Legion of LiveJournal) and Erydanus who was the leader of the Paladins of the Night, which was originally a dark/dark defender themed group.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

OI!

@Jonas_Hood is the new global...can't remember what the old one was for the life of me...

Heroside = Jonas Hood, Koraniel, John Q. Hell, Hyperkind, Fellshadow, Cthonic, Blackarrow, and a cast of thousands...

Villainside = Only Grimm, Jack O'Sorrows, The Chaste, Qualm...and also a cast of thousands.

Interesting to be back....when I'm finally back...CURSE YOU DOWNLOAD!

Virtue here as well!

I played on an off many years before the shutdown. I can't remember what my global handle was back then, but I was mainly known as The Fierce Lynx, a rather confused teenage human/feline mutant scrapper.

Not very original, I know :)

I was @Dr. Reverend on Virtue with the YGA and GAH, my main characters being Crow Call, Econaut, Andromeda Knight, Nemesister, Bejeweling and Reanimistress.

Spitfire Jane, from the YGA, GAH supergroups.

Jane!  Hey!

Hello there yourself! I see there are a few mnore of us here too. I wonder how many of these people we could bring back in.

GAH_sleepover.jpg.5e239b953cf3034be79e801ebf2dfaeb.jpg

I was @Dr. Reverend on Virtue with the YGA and GAH, my main characters being Crow Call, Econaut, Andromeda Knight, Nemesister, Bejeweling and Reanimistress.

Spitfire Jane, from the YGA, GAH supergroups.

Jane!  Hey!

Hello there yourself! I see there are a few mnore of us here too. I wonder how many of these people we could bring back in.

Check your PMs. :D