Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Hi I'm @ExodusV and I played from Beta till Shutdown. I'm a recovering CoH player!

MagnusV (fire\rad cont) one of the first. I believe "Benes" was the first.

Emma V (ill\kin cont)

Hope to see some old friends in game!!!

*Waves*

Look me up.  Bunny too.  :-)

1st CoH back and now this...color me happy!!! Alohas Nutek and Bunny!

Hi I'm @ExodusV and I played from Beta till Shutdown. I'm a recovering CoH player!

MagnusV (fire\rad cont) one of the first. I believe "Benes" was the first.

Emma V (ill\kin cont)

Hope to see some old friends in game!!!

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Bunnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy ;P  The hits keep on coming!!!

Can't recall my chat handle, but my main was Alitom Mu'Manitiel, a Elec/Elec/Mu Dominator. I spent a lot of time playing with people that were in Radio Virtue, glad to be back and hope to see some familiar faces.

I started on Victory, then eventually migrated over to Virtue and was there for the last... five or so(?) years of the game's original lifespan. I rolled with the American Legion supergroup most of the time. My global was @Doctor Roswell.

Icebyte - The American Legion.

I was on Virtue server, main was Rocky Flames, a member of the American Legion SG.

Hey!!!! It's Mecha-Stripe! Also of The American Legion.

Good to see y'all!

Wulfen here!  Also was known as Brass Sentinel, Vostok, and Texas Twister (blue) as well as Mister Scratch (pay no attention to the nPC wannabe that showed in the Pocket D years later, this was my Mastermind from CoV beta onwards) and Demolition Derby

So many names I haven't seen in so long. I'm getting the warm fuzzies just reading

I don't remember what my global was, but I'm betting it was probably something close to my username 'cause that's all I used back in my Virtue days.

Modern Samurai of the Defenders of Paragon, ready to hit the streets again once y'all stop hugging the poor mapserver to death. ;-)

I played on Virtue from day one.  My main was named Tiger Nilt back then due to my kid's involvement in it.  I've recreated her but dropped the Tiger nowadays.  I'm @Nilt in game.  While I'll have alts, I expect I'll also play my main a lot as well.

I used to be @Cosmic on Virtue and am @Cosmic here now as well. It's good to be back! So so good! I played and still do play my Emp/Ice Blast Defender - Cosmic Hyperion (my main).

I had a lot of other characters I enjoyed playing as well - Aissa, Mondengel, Lilith Moonshadow, Luminous Lorenn, Asha Lereaux, and more. =o

HC595Tz.png

Had about 40 characters on Virtue. Hard to pick just one as a main.

frequent pocket-D lurker

If you ever bought halloween event costume slot salvage on virtue (in the off season), you probably bought it from me or the 1-2 other groups I could tell were working that market.

(and yeah, there was an off-season premium, to pay for all the work of storing that much salvage, but we never made it prohibitively expensive ;)

(and it ensured lvl 1 access to an extra costume slot year round :)

(looks like that market strat will not hold value on this server set up though ;)

Hi!

Kooooiiii!!!

Virtue from down under here.

Kelvin Ator was my main (ice/fire blaster) - see below.

Ruby Rock sentimental second (fire tanker).

Had a nice Aeroman energy blaster as well on Rogue (mainly built for max flight speed :).

Too many alts to remember eh.

So, when are these servers gonna be up again? Spent all night downloading this bastard & lo & behind, server goddamn maintenance all day so far *grumble*. Some of us ain't gettin any younger you know!

----

They came up about 10 mins after I posted this! Level 5 Necro MM & livin the dream all over again guys! :)))

Kelvin_new.jpg.77f70c5307c4b652fd06a6ac0f4f390c.jpg

Game over man, game over!

Virtue por Vida!

--I loved our super group, Super Human Investigation Team!, and the alliances we shared. Many great memories and friends for life...!

Toons:

Night Opal (dark/dark) def and Thulsa Gloom (ninja/dark) master

aka Phaucian (earth/storm) con, aka Phrenzy (illusion/radiation) con, Odious Rex (plant/fire) dom, Midnight Malachite (energy/ninjitsu) stalk, eta...