Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Hi I'm @ExodusV and I played from Beta till Shutdown. I'm a recovering CoH player!

MagnusV (fire\rad cont) one of the first. I believe "Benes" was the first.

Emma V (ill\kin cont)

Hope to see some old friends in game!!!

*Waves*

Look me up.  Bunny too.  :-)

Major Britain of The Dawn Patrol is here!

We've got the supergroup (lasting from Week One to The END on Virtue) up and running too. :)

Alts- Dark Master, Miss Britain, Tasmanian Flea, Ocean Archer, Twinblayde, too any others to name!

Hi I'm @ExodusV and I played from Beta till Shutdown. I'm a recovering CoH player!

MagnusV (fire\rad cont) one of the first. I believe "Benes" was the first.

Emma V (ill\kin cont)

Hope to see some old friends in game!!!

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

• Like 1

@Railway from Virtue here.

Blue Side (SG - The Order): Railway, Solargirl, Celestar, Cobalt Flare, Dr. Deuteron, Jacob Rex, Jolly Greene, TIME SAMURAI, Psyshot

Red Side (VG - R.A.G.E.): Viper Ice, Victor Nefarious, Goblin Girl, Huntsman Wolfe, Nuclear Furnace, Burn Machine, Violent Viking

And a loooot more that time has taken from my memory.

After much consideration (and making posts in the CoH group in Facebook)...going to risk crashing the server and admitting that I am here and have rerolled the following toons..

Starting with Oryo- because no one villianside is sitting on the name I really wanted now..http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Oryo_Ryou

(Oh yeah, total reboot for her...got no plans to roll up her 'sister' at this point. Also, got a boyfriend in this version so lay off, ERPers....

Then, Mellissandria- Probably not a reboot at this point. Since she is continuing from Virtue, she is still married. (Sorrynotsorry!) http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Mellissandria

And Purple Paladin (Mystik Paladin on Virtue) Another case of finally getting the name I wanted to start with, because someone on Virtue sat on it..  http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Mystik_Paladin

(Like Oryo, he's a reboot of the original version. In this timeline, he and Oryo were raised near Paragon City)

(Got a headache yet? /evil grin)

There will be no Kami Megami (my original main and the original Oryo's kid sister in the Virtueverse for now). If I do play her- she will be a TOTAL reboot from her Virtueverse entry as she was intended to be a background character

who went far from her original storyline..(her entry if you are interested..she is the only one who had a beginning and end..http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Kami_Megami)

Virtue was my main from late Beta until the end.  SG affiliation was mostly New Initiative.

Main alts:

Ankheg -INv/SS Tank SPORK!

Tron Beta EB/EM Blaster

LectricBug Electric Melee/Electric Armor. 

Sadly, I haven't stumbled across any familiar names... :(

Any fellow members of The League of Extraordinary Beings still around?

God, I rolled so hard when I was teamed with @StarRover, @ Bludart and @StaticKid.... those were the days.

Gosh, I'd almost forgotten the League of Extraordinary Beings!  I played "The Intrepid Mrs. Layton",  an energy blaster from 1898 who was imbued with her powers after "The Unfortunate Incident" in Mr. Tesla's lab.  :-)

Checking in!

Player of Lady Wintertide (Ice/Storm)

Psilencer (Originally and breifly Psi/Mind, then "Widow")

Quantum Boom (En/En blaster)

And last, but far from least, of First Strike Security and SCORPIO, Cassandra Baker, aka Roughshod (Inv/SS).

I also had a metric ton of alts, but at the moment I'm hard-pressed to recall names for some reason.

MurphyKnox From No Drama Inc. Super Group chiming in. Played many years on Virtue with a core group of irl friends. Just heard about all of this and very eager to get back in the swing of things. Some of the other members of the

Super Group were JumpingJude , Roger the Shrubber, Rouster and BlindMan

Colette Valiant checking in.

Colette?  SISTER Colette?  Holy cow, have I missed you, old friend.

I am, was Shao Pai Long, and for everybody I met, and impacted negatively during my time on Virtue, I would like to apologize profusely. 

I make no excuses for my behavior,  I was young and stupid and more than a bit of a drama queen.

I only hope I can move past that and go back to the game I made so many memories playing with the rest of you.

These days I go by a different name. Sailor Gaia.

• Thumbs Up 1

Gosh, I'd almost forgotten the League of Extraordinary Beings!  I played "The Intrepid Mrs. Layton",  an energy blaster from 1898 who was imbued with her powers after "The Unfortunate Incident" in Mr. Tesla's lab.  :-)

I'm pretty sure I recall Ms. Layton :)

I'm thinking about chartering LoEB again - if you get back in, let me know your name!

I SEE PEOPLE I KIND OF KNOW.

@AlwaysAPrice on live, just @Ani here for now, primarily of the League of Misfits, the Reciprocators, and Nation. Helped admin VirtueVerse (...I should really look into where that's gone...) and had lots of fun with Virtue's swarm of IC Formspringers, who I see some of here (DBF!).

oh hi hello

@Doman here, and I played Pathrunner and Synsynth. Ran in the same IC Formspring circle. Good to see you, man.

I saw Alexis Apollo here on Friday before the forums/game went down and were wiped for the first time, but don't know if they resurfaced yet. I haven't seen anyone else from the Reciprocators around yet, either.