Gravity /storm guide

quixoteprog

Just made 50 with my gravity / storm /fire controller last night and while I am pretty happy with him as is I was wondering if there were any guids/build examples out there that might help tweak him a bit, or suggested sets and slotting choices. I have not looked into sets, so just going with ideas for IOs atm.

Right now I have pretty much all the Gravity powers except Dimension Shift, because that did not sound all that useful. All the rest I plan on keeping but would like advice on slotting them.

Crush : Kind of considering dropping this. It is nice but it doesn't stop them from attacking, with some things it doesn't really stop them from moving, and does only meh DoT damage. It can set up containment, though and so I can use the hold on one thing and then contain with this and kill with damaging powers. soso 2acc, 2dam, 2 immob, 1 rech

Lift : Bread and butter power and you have to take this or Crush and obviously I would choose this. 3 dam, 2 acc, 1 rech

Gravity Distortion : I'm a controller and this offers control, so keeping it and slotting mostly for hold. 2acc., 1-2 dam, 1-2 hold 1 rech.

Propel : I like that it does even better damage than lift, knocks stuff down, sometimes several things; but it has just a BIT shorter range than everything else, which is annoying. It also summons a bunch of garbage that winds up littering the battle field and so is kind of embarrassing in groups. Still thinking of 3 dam. 2 acc. and 1 rech

Crushing field : This is cool, since it is an AoE immobilize, even thought it does only minimal damage.  But it can set up containment

Dimension shift : Never took this, like I said. Just the description alone seemed kind of meh. I don't know exactly how it works. It kind of strikes me as an AoE of the FF power Detention Field that I found useful, but kind of annoying since you cannot  turn it off at will.

Gravity Distortion Field : It is cool, but the recharge is so long I just find I never use it when solo.

Wormhole : This is in contention with Singularity for MVP. If the range were a bit longer it would win. It is really fun. It stuns mobs, you don't need line of sight to hit with it so you can pull stuff around a corner. Currently have 4 will of the controller in it with one rech. IO.

Singularity : This thing is almost indestructible. I cannot heal it, but my heal kind of sucks anyway. Otherwise it is really cool. Does good damage on its own and sets up containment by casting holds. It is kind of like having a second controller as a pet. 3 dam, 2 acc, 1 hold

For storm, while I took all the powers, and they seems to all have their uses, or did at the time I took them, now I rarely use some of the early ones. My current view is :

Gale : This was only kind of useful early on and I have not used it once since getting Freezing Rain which does everything it does + debuffs def and resist.

O2 Boost : Not really seeing much point in this. The heal is weak and can only be used on others so kind of nice on a team but is so weak I rarely use it even then.

Snow Storm : Was a nice little bit of damage mitigation early on, but now I never bother with it because it is a toggle that is not worth it just to slow stuff when I can drop freezing rain on.

Steamy Mist : While the name seems like a bad romance novel it is a stealth field usable by others. It can even keep my pet from aggroing stuff if I walk slowly enough. If it could keep it from attacking everything in sight it would be OP. As it stands I really do like it. If only as a place to slot a LoTG.

Freezing Rain : This was literally the breakover moment in this character. Until I got this power levelling was really slow going. Afterward it picked up considerably. The debuff seemed to really make things melt much faster.

Hurricane : Kind of situational, I rarely need to use it any more, since I don't need it. But in those situations where it comes in handy it comes in REALLY handy. I have been running +0/x2 but if I were doing greater difficulty it would probably be worth slotting red. end. and running it all the time. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thunderclap : I almost never use it. Might keep it around as a kind of panic button, with a couple accuracy enhancements in it, but not a huge fan.

Tornado : This LOOKS cool. And I like the idea of a secondary pet, but it kind of throws stuff around, which means kicking them out of the freezing rain patch so cannot really use it solo, much less on a team.

Lightening storm : This has been pretty cool. It does a fair amount of damage and knocks stuff down, so give a bit of damage mitigation. And recharges fast enough that I can have a couple out at a time, for a long fight. Not sure how many slots it is worth.

For epic pool I took fire bolt, fire ball and rise of the phoenix.

I considered picking up tough and weave, but not sure if it would be worth it when I take so little damage except for doing TFs and such.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by quixoteprog

My suggestion, get kb->kd io's for hurricane, tornado, wormhole and sing. Especially the 1st 2.

Use hurricane to herd stuff and keep it in a corner {where you wormhole them) 

Dim shift is good! You an either protect yourself from adds/ambushes or isolate a boss. And it toggles offf

Other than that.... Have fun! 😁 

I actually just made a Grav/Storm video last night.

I don't have a build guide, because this character is not heavily IOed out. Just KB to KD IOs in the key knockback powers (Tornado, Lightning Storm, Wormhole, Singularity).

You can see the build, however basic, at the end of the video. I may one day IO this character out but I have so many others awaiting attention. 🙂

Try slotting the Overwhelming KB:KD in Singularity instead of the Sudden Acceleration version.  That way, everything Singy does can fire off KD.  

Only caveat is, if anything runs into the Singularity, it might end up on another planet altogether.

ETA: I would reconsider heavily-slotting Crush.  It's too clicky for procs and its damage is so poor that enhancing it is nearly useless; I do take the power because sometimes you just need to stack Immob on something fast, but I only lend it 2 slots at most.

Edited by roleki

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

20 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

You probably want to take Aid Self at some point on a /Storm so you can get a source of self heal. It means burning a slot on Aid Other, but its worth it IMO. Storm causes enough chaos that healing in the middle of battle is possible despite the interupt.

The aid self actually seems like a pretty good idea. It kind of galls me that I am running a controller who has to spend two power picks to get a self heal, but it would be handy. I guess that is the price you pay for having so much control in storm, you get no buffs. I could probably skip O2 boost and replace with Aid other (on those rare occasions when I even heal on this guy) since O2 does not seem to be that much better than the pool power anyway. Then Aid Self is just a single additional pick.

As for the knockback conversion suggestions. While I appreciate the advice, and maybe it is good, but I don't plan on using those. It may be because I mostly solo, and whenever I find myself in a PUG I am careful with the sling-em-around powers, but I have had virtually no problem with knockback. At least not that anyone has ever complained about it to me.

When things are going great and the team is steamrolling I just use my regular attack chain debuffing with Freezing Rain. It is only if mobs get out of line or some squishy character on the sidelines with me draw aggro that I drop a thunderstorm or pull out a tornado. THEN they are all happy to see things flying around.

7 hours ago, quixoteprog said:

As for the knockback conversion suggestions. While I appreciate the advice, and maybe it is good, but I don't plan on using those. It may be because I mostly solo, and whenever I find myself in a PUG I am careful with the sling-em-around powers, but I have had virtually no problem with knockback. At least not that anyone has ever complained about it to me.

It's a different play style tbh. I mostly solo too but for me that conversion is crucial : I wormhole to a corner, keep them there with hurricane, use tornado, lightning storm and freezing rain for damage. 

I only use the control powers solely to keep them in place. 

9 hours ago, quixoteprog said:

The aid self actually seems like a pretty good idea. It kind of galls me that I am running a controller who has to spend two power picks to get a self heal, but it would be handy. I guess that is the price you pay for having so much control in storm, you get no buffs. I could probably skip O2 boost and replace with Aid other (on those rare occasions when I even heal on this guy) since O2 does not seem to be that much better than the pool power anyway. Then Aid Self is just a single additional pick.

I've got hibernate (from ice mastery) in my current build, which works really well as an "oh crap" heal. It heals you to 100%, as well as breaking aggro for 30 seconds. Also allows you to get frozen armor, which is a defense based shield. You could also consider rebirth in your destiny slot.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

14 minutes ago, Uun said:

I've got hibernate (from ice mastery) in my current build, which works really well as an "oh crap" heal. It heals you to 100%, as well as breaking aggro for 30 seconds. Also allows you to get frozen armor, which is a defense based shield. You could also consider rebirth in your destiny slot.

For my Epic I took fire for some AoE and some more straight up damage. It also has rise of the phoenix, which is more a convenience power than anything, in those cases where I face plant. I do have the ice pool on my blaster though and Hibernate is pretty sweet. I think you can also get a click power heal/absorb power too, which is double bonus on a blaster.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, Grav/Storm is my bread and butter. Such a powerful combo. G/S/Fire is great. I *almost* went /Primal Forces Epic because of Conserve Power and Power Boost, but I just love fire.

Below is my build. It is not for everyone because I slot for damage and recharge over control time. But, I have found that with Grav and Storm, you have so much controlled mayhem that duration becomes almost irrelevant. Lock 'em and clock 'em, I always say.

For tactics, if I am soloing... well, honestly, if I am soloing, I kind of just rush in and pummel them with whatever. But, if I am soloing carefully, I either start with Tornado to tank, or Freezing Rain. In teams, I almost always start with Snow Storm, then Freezing Rain, Crushing Field and Fireball. That thins the ranks right quick.

I noticed you said you prefer to stay with KB instead of converting it all to KD. I kind of fall in the middle of those strategies. I convert Tornado and Wormhole to KD. That turns Tornado into a nice tank and baddie eating machine with tons of mitigation. Wormhole with KD turns it into the best placement power in the game. It's ridiculous. I like to leave Singularity and Lightning store with the KB because I often use them to protect our rear flank. Nothing foils a massive Roman ambush more than being flung around the universe by two of the best pets in the game. Just be careful to not place LS in the middle of a group. I also leave the KB in Hurricane because if I turn that on, it means the stuff has really hit the fan and I want people GONE. Note that Hurricane reduces the range on enemy attacks, so fling those suckers as far as you can.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.5
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Violeta V: Level 50 Magic Controller
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Storm Summoning
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Fire Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Crush -- Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(5), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 1: Gale -- SuddAcc-KB/Acc(A)
Level 2: Gravity Distortion -- SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(A), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(11), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(13)
Level 4: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(9)
Level 6: Propel -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(13), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Dcm-Build%(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 8: Crushing Field -- SprOvrPrs-Rchg/Energy Font(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(19), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(27), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(29), PstBls-Dam%(36)
Level 10: Fly -- WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(A)
Level 12: O2 Boost -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(29), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31)
Level 14: Snow Storm -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), PcnoftheT--Rchg%(15), PcnoftheT-Acc/Slow(15)
Level 16: Steamy Mist -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ags-Psi/Status(31), StdPrt-ResKB(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33), Ags-ResDam(33), LucoftheG-Def(34)
Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(34), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(37), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(37)
Level 20: Freezing Rain -- SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(21), TchofLadG-%Dam(21), ImpSwf-Dam%(25), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(25)
Level 22: Hurricane -- DarWtcDsp-Slow%(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(23), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb(39)
Level 24: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Frb-Fly(31), LucoftheG-Def(39)
Level 26: Wormhole -- SuddAcc--KB/+KD(A), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(37), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(39), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(40), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(40), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(40)
Level 28: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(36), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(42), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), ExpStr-Dam%(43)
Level 35: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 38: Lightning Storm -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Apc-Dam%(43), Apc-Acc/Rchg(45), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 41: Tornado -- TchofLadG-%Dam(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(45), ShlBrk-%Dam(46)
Level 44: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(46), GldArm-3defTpProc(46)
Level 47: Rise of the Phoenix -- Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(A)
Level 49: Consume -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(50), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(50), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Containment 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), RgnTss-Regen+(3)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(3)
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1483;698;1396;HEX;|
|78DA6594CB4F135114C6EFB453B094474B791469799457A130B402BAD3440424522|
|521618B231DDA494ADB4C07234B635C1A1FA0F85A2A3E88C618448D7F837F84BAD1|
|0582C68D89493DCC776A1B3B49F39BFBCDF9CE3DE7DC99C62E9DAA7E3975F98490D|
|CE32935975B18CFA44D23934A698623A626F4454197735ECFA43453ED98AFA455B0|
|18528856A60CF5A26EAE16D6ED252127579696943933632C2FCCAD2C2F67D27A3AE|
|1994E2735434B9B4AE1A66A364369E6B29A167759B793293D9134EBACFB194D8D6B|
|462EA967FF5F7B26B2FAA232A91BDA424CCD999AB1EAA30A7BE8774D127CE565719|
|7D0270BF91EF33E58F180B9019E2F7A84F82C0B1195C575D224CE233DB15BDAA1A7|
|60D533E673B07A0B0CD298EC96292FD9C3021EE60DD21DC8E770F0BED55C979BEB7|
|2735DF50FC1FEAB36CB7B93BC95ECAD0CA0BEFA6DE43DFC96B903FADF805DEF4017|
|199DDC9BB30575AA94CF05CDE6DA85E6FF0AB67D032F504C0DC7D46CD282F6AD7D2|
|D59CF6A5F808B843AAEABAE115ADB18D8E183A7A399390ABDB3015C237878BE9E69|
|F4D9799A3905764F3227C03879BCECF1BEC71C1A2AEC56FE868F88F171ADBE4FE84|
|3A365233CF6C60F8869E2B936ED80BDAF4027CDAA19E7676B2EF4F307ECE5BAD709|
|2DDC73CB17D4D07D96F39C03FB62CC19E619503409D1CA67D1CAF93DB467007B8A0|
|06BB709EDDC67FB1EBC5DFB60FF0FE64F706095E895C5236A37C89EE031F61C0587|
|C798A3CC113029E19B39F0F40C713E8519050787991130419E10BF17219EF920CF6|
|188CFE23121CC730CFFC6390CFD621E01B7E8E5527816CA15F4BD498F22D65797B7|
|4736903BBACE5C63DE01FD72C9379BA7EB60E382921F287B1A2953A265CA4899325|
|AA6CC1C287C5EC2895A66E57FFF1542B2A29C6EFA27E05A76ABE8293BA42E7C957B|
|454D92E6D1BDED38DEDCEFA5F121C4EF97C6F3646CB7C0BF3BA0EB71|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

I really really really dislike O2 Burst mainly because Storm has heavy incentives to take the Healing pool to get access to Aid Self, which meas you're pushed to taking Aid Other. Aid Other can be used for light touch pet healing for non-Gravity controllers. For Gravity you can't heal Singularity anyway so no worries about this.

O2 burst also serves as an anti-mezz and endurance drain protector, but only for 60 seconds and not even for Holds or Immobilizes, just Stun and Sleep. 

Anyway, one thing I never noticed til just now is that O2 Burst heals a set amount of HP and Aid Other and powers like Heal Other heal a percentage. I'm not sure which is technically better but I assume healing a percent is better because it means Tankers and Brutes heal back more. 02 Burst has always felt like largely a waste of animation time to me, at least once I get kitted out. There is the odd low to mid level mission where you dont have better things to do than spam O2 Burst every 60 seconds, but by late game there are so many better things to be casting.

Edited by oedipus_tex

I agree, O2 Boost seems a bit lackluster, but after playing a Grav/Storm for a long time, I take it, anyway. The thing is, G/S is a control/mitigation monster, so, generally, you should not need a heal, but there is always that odd yahoo who gets themselves in real trouble. I have saved so many teammates with an application or two of O2. By giving them a few more HP, it gives me a second to manage whatever mess they got themselves into (usually with Tornado or Lightning Storm). It can also be nice to have when your tank is on a big boss that is resistant to your mitigation.

Then again, with Grav/Storm, you can have a whole passel of powers that are rarely used but critical when needed. I often ignore Gravity Distortion Field because it has such a long recharge and does no damage. Then, when stuff goes south, I have a powerful AOE hold handy. Same with Tornado and Lightning Storm. They generally only come out in dire situations and against bosses. O2 Boost falls under that category, things that you normally do not need, but come in reaaaaaaaally handy in emergencies.

Didn't want to flood forum with another Grav/Storm topic. Looking for some opinions on my respect I'm planning.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Controller
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Storm Summoning
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Lift -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(3), Apc-Dmg(5), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(7), GldJvl-Dam%(31)
Level 1: Gale -- Ann-ResDeb%(A)
Level 2: Gravity Distortion -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(31), UnbCns-Dam%(46)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 6: Propel -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(13), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13)
Level 8: Crushing Field -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(40), GrvAnc-Hold%(42), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(42), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(46), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(48)
Level 10: Steamy Mist -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(15), UnbGrd-Max HP%(15), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23)
Level 12: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 14: Kick -- Acc-I(A)
Level 16: Freezing Rain -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(17), TchofLadG-%Dam(17), ShlBrk-%Dam(19), ImpSwf-Dam%(19), PstBls-Dam%(21)
Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(23), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(25), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(29), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(31), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End(37)
Level 20: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(27), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(27), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Wormhole -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(34), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(42), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(43), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(43)
Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SvrRgh-PetResDam(34)
Level 35: Tornado -- SlbAll-Build%(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(36), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(37), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(37)
Level 38: Lightning Storm -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(39), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40)
Level 41: Hibernate -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 44: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Ice Storm -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Containment 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(5)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Cardiac Boost 
------------