SG Recruitment

Sidious

S.K.P.P = Skill, Knowledge, Pleasure & Pain

A SuperGroup with heritage, experience and a lot of fun which originally existed on the Union Server. Many of us have been around since the Alpha/Beta days of CoX, always having fun with our friendly atmosphere and friendly teams, both old veterans and newbies are always welcome to join us here in the S.K.P.P SuperGroup for action both night and day, we have a large selection of international members so you are all welcome no matter where you are from or what time zone you are in. Wih a variety of members, play styles and personalities fun is the ultimate factor why we all play CoX.

skpp-1.jpg

S.K.P.P has two Super Groups to cater for the demand and the amount of alts we all have these days, there is room for us all and will expand on demand.

S.K.P.P = Levels 0-49

S.K.P.P 50's = Level 50

With two fully built SG Bases to take advantage of with all the kit required... from Teleporters to Inspiration Banks, it's such a great addition to the SG itself and happy to be able to offer this for both the newcomers and the veteran.

I will keep it short and sweet and let you all make your own decisions for the your SG Direction. but please give us a shout if you would like to join the S.K.P.P

Global @Perfectionist - @Perfectionist2 - @Perfectionist3

Activities

• Normal Missions
  • Radio Missions
  • Story Arc's
  • AV Sessions
  • Task Force runs (both complete and speed)
  • Farming - whether this be for influence, enemy types for badges & accolades or just a helping hand to level up, whatever takes your fancy
  • Low level teamwork, traditional Atlas>Hollows sessions and leading to Striga, always a great place to level up in the traditional fashion.
  • Accolades - always nice to get the main three, Atlas Medallion, Portal Jockey & Task Force Commander
  • Incarnate work - towards those slots required, threads, shards and those incarnate salvage items

Once you have hit level 50 in the SG please ask somebody (in Coalition chat ) to invite you to the new S.K.P.P 50's SG. 

Besty has worked on both SuperGroup bases for both 0-49 & 50's and are in active coalition with each other, salvage banks are available and stocked up with the common salvage and other goodies.

Hopefully see you all at some point and please pass this message on in game to anybody who doesn't use Discord our link - https://discord.gg/veMHdmD

Thanks.

Kindest of Regards

Cecil Bergwin

Perfectionist

Edited by Perfectionist
Updated information

Cecil Bergwin

Perfectionist

This thread is a great idea.  I hope many more SG's see it and post here.

I did....AFTER making a few mini-posts elsewhere. >.<

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Bonjour à tous !

Le retour du jeu de notre enfance est de retour !!!

En effet City of Heroes a été pour beaucoup une référence en MMORPG, qui est pour moi, "Le meilleur" dans cette catégorie !

Ce retour a été un choc, entre surprise et excitation...

Après plus de 7 ans,  nous revoilà comme des gosses ^^

Le SuperGroupe "Les Titans" recrutent des français qui souhaitent jouer en équipe.

Nous sommes actuellement une bonne dizaine d'anciens joueurs.

Nous possédons un Discord, une discussion Messenger et un forum qui devrait bientot revoir le jour.

Si tu es intéressé à nous rejoindre, contactes moi en Mail dans le jeu, @Guillermus

A bientot IG

So...where's the information on your supergroup?

At this point in time, "Under Construction" like the base. >.<

The post referred to was a call for OG members that may happen to want to rejoin.

Generally though, "my" group is thematic, casual, and even OG ended up being basically an alt house. The base is designed firstly around functionality and coalitions were freely encouraged (to share porters, etc).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

I have a SG and would like members, preferably ones who live in the Oceanic time zones but all are welcome. I like to be silly and goof around so if you're the same then look me up. The name of the group is "Crystal Rose Alliance" and is on Torchbearer, (well that was redundant, you're posting in the Torchbearer section.... Don't judge me :P ) . I'm even working on building up base, though it is a work in progress, a lot of it will change but I'm going for a mystic and magical theme seeing as my main's origin is Magic :)

TL:DR... I have no friends  :-\

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow

Masterminders is now recruiting! 

We welcome all Archetypes and skill levels to join the ranks of the Masterminders.  If you're willing to send waves of soldiers to their deaths for the greater good, then send us a tell and join the Masterminders today!

Originally created and inspired by the archetype, the Masterminders is now a Hero SG that welcomes ALL archetypes!

We originally hail from the Infinity server and are now ready to be reborn on Torchbearer.

Heroes and Villains are welcome, however the SuperGroup with be Hero side primarily.

We're looking for casual players that want to hang out and enjoy the game (And cause havoc from time to time)

And don't forget about Mastermind Mondays!  Bring your epic or lowbie Mastermind and fill out a team with only Masterminds while we go around and do missions, TFs, and if we have enough people, raids!

https://discord.gg/8vBEcRe

• Like 1

I have a SG and would like members, preferably ones who live in the Oceanic time zones but all are welcome. I like to be silly and goof around so if you're the same then look me up. The name of the group is "Crystal Rose Alliance" and is on Torchbearer, (well that was redundant, you're posting in the Torchbearer section.... Don't judge me :P ) . I'm even working on building up base, though it is a work in progress, a lot of it will change but I'm going for a mystic and magical theme seeing as my main's origin is Magic :)

TL:DR... I have no friends  :-\

I'd like to join if you dont mind a sciency character

Not a supergroup, but I created a global channel for Controllers. 

/chat_join Controllers

Who we are: No one in particular! But looking for other people who like running Controller alts.  Of course other AT's are welcome also. 

Activity: None planned, but it will be nice if we get enough members so that scheduled "all-controller" teams could be formed to faceroll.. er, I mean tackle highest-difficulty content.  Also help others with build questions and the like.

SG Base: None. You can use your own or join another. Just join our channel anyways.

Looking for: Anyone that rolls a Controller alt or is interested in rolling one.  Also looking for others to help get the channel going.

Contacts: @pyrotechnique

• Like 1

Someone will have to chime in with the contacts, but in Atlas Park you go into the AP building behind the Atlas statue and then goto the counter. There's a contact on the left that you can click on to view/create/request to join (?) a group. Red side I think you have to be in Port Oakes in the really tall building in the middle of the map.

Or just keep an eye on the LFT chan or here and send that person a message:

/t @personsGlobal Hey, can I join?

We are S.K.P.P! - Skill, Knowledge, Pleasure & Pain

Many of us have been around since the Alpha/Beta days of COH, always having fun and some friendly teams, both old veterans and newbies are always welcome in S.K.P.P some some action both day and night, we have a variety of members and a large quantity of our old members from previous servers have already rejoined us.

With a fully built SG Base to take advantage of from Teleporters to Inspiration Banks it's such a great addition to the SG itself.

I will keep it short and sweet and let you all make your own decisions for the your SG Direction. but please give us a shout if you would like to join the S.K.P.P

Global @Perfectionist - @Perfectionist2

Kindest of Regards

Cecil Bergwin

Perfectionist

Good Morning All,

I've like to say thank you to all who have recently been in touch, by PM in the forums or in game to join our S.K.P.P SG - it's been quite a whirlwind recently with old veterans who remember us to new players who have contacted us. Many of us in the SG are family orientated and are a lot more chilled that others (this has been quoted) so we are happy to cater for all and everybody is welcome.

Myself reside in the UK as do a few of us older veterans who previously played on Union back in the day but from opposite sides of the globe we have had members join us for some fun and we have made our home on Torchbearer permanent with no thoughts of moving to the EU server. It's fantastic to be able to play across different time zones and with some great people, having great laughs and some hard hitting sessions... so give us a shout folks... the more the merrier.

Cecil Bergwin

Perfectionist

Inherent chaos a Top 5 SG on Victory server is looking for active villains to Build our ranks.We have everything you need in a base. We are doing TF/SFs daily,Itrials,and will be running Events with our coalition Partners Weekly.We are a casual group that is easy going and we try to be helpful to all our members and coalition partners.We have a great coalition made up of some of the Best Sgs on the server.The leaders are on daily.Vg is hero speak to keep the bad villain down!If you are interested in joining you can reach us at

@gristlebone @Bambi from Victory @korrelia @HAVOC @Doll Face @Ingram @battering-ram

Base code IC-306

Greeting Heroes!

Welcome to Legacy! A Super-Group re-formed from the ashes, like a phoenix in City of Heroes!

Legacy is a Super-Group of renowned heroes fighting for justice throughout the streets of Paragon City. Thought to have been annihilated in the destruction of The 2012 Shut Down, Legacy, against all odds, have managed to resurrect from the ashes and now vows to continue their fight for peace and justice through the streets of Paragon City.

Legacy is an organized group of well coordinated heroes, who are dedicated in completing all Task Force and Raids in minimal time. Legacy is perfect for heroes interested in homing their skills in end game content, role-playing, badge hunting, pvp and much more! Providing a safe and respectable atmosphere for new and old players alike. Legacy isn’t just another supergroup - Legacy is a family. A family of heroes.

Legacy is based on the Torchbearer Shard.

We do not discriminate, and our doors are always open!

So what are you waiting for? Join Legacy now, and become a Legacy Hero!

Recruiting ACTIVE players only!

Discord: https://discord.gg/7GJS2WZ

Supe Group Name: Legacy Heroes

Leader: Mariah Carries

Global Handle: @novaiidbzii

• Like 1

So altitis has been kicking in a ton lately and I kind of forgot about this thread.

NeWay, I've recreated the following groups from the OG days for...well I guess my alts really as I've yet to come across anyone from before (I don't think they're coming back). Yes, I NOW know you can have a single group for all factions, but I've already built two bases to be functional and they're two different themes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SG Name: The Watcher Clan

Theme: This OG era group was originally created as an extension of my main character Bio's. That said, I really don't have any restrictions WRT for anyone.

Player Expectations: While not an official list, "I" would expect that you be courteous and kind to the others (anyone IRL TBH). The group itself is (very) casual in nature and there are no in-game expectations beyond have fun. At this point "group" is a rather singular term, so don't expect a lot of chatter if you pipe up in the chat

Base: We have a fully functional, Arcane themed base that will continue to evolve aesthetically as I get a chance or if someone would like to lend a hand (after going over what I had in mind plz), I've made it a POINT to put as much functionality into the base as possible, especially seeing as how everyone just LOVES to see how many people can fit in Ms. Liberty's lap. You can add/remove things, but I'd advise balancing what you give/take as there's only so much storage and we should share. I actually have things labeled to some extent to help out with where to drop things.

Note:

If you'd like to join, then let me know!

@WanderingAries -> SG Founder...and currently the only member :(

VG Name: Evil Minds

Theme: This OG era group was originally something I inherited as members/leaders had left the game for whatever reason and I ended up auto-promoted by the game. I really don't have any restrictions WRT for anyone. Thematically it is a VG, but that's up to you to decide if you wish to maintain the "feel".

Player Expectations: While not an official list, "I" would expect that you be courteous and kind to the others (anyone IRL TBH). The group itself is (very) casual in nature and there are no in-game expectations beyond have fun. At this point "group" is a rather singular term, so don't expect a lot of chatter if you pipe up in the chat

Base: We have a fully functional, Tech themed base that will continue to evolve aesthetically as I get a chance or if someone would like to lend a hand (after going over what I had in mind plz), I've made it a POINT to put as much functionality into the base as possible, especially seeing as how everyone just LOVES to see how many people can fit in Ms. Liberty's lap. You can add/remove things, but I'd advise balancing what you give/take as there's only so much storage and we should share. I actually have things labeled to some extent to help out with where to drop things.

Note:

If you'd like to join, then let me know!

@WanderingAries -> VG (re)Founder...and currently the only member :(

• 1 month later

Good day to you all.

I am looking  to join a guild since my older crew have decided not to return to the game.  A x man or marvel theme sg would be fun, but really looking for a guild to make new friends and enjoy the content of the game.  I can be a bit of a altaholic but have decided since i have made original characters on another server  to have some fun with marvel toons here.  my global is @mightymoose if anyone would like to send a message.  Thanks for your time and happy hunting.

Supergroup Name: The Eternal Guardians

Motto: "Forever carry the torch and oppose the darkness."

Theme: While our base is of mystical origin, our members are of varying origins from Natural to Magic to Tech and everything inbetween.  We are strictly a Hero (and Vigilante) supergroup.

Recruitment: No longer recruiting.

Membership: Membership ranking has no significant value when it comes to inviting members, MotD or storage.  Base editing, Coalition settings, Kicking members all falls strictly under SG Leader responsibilities.  I am primarily active most evenings (EST) and weekends, but here is what the current roster looks like:

• Highly Active:  1
  • Moderately Active:  2
  • Lightly Active:  2
  • Rarely Active:  4

Events: I generally form TFs from the LFG channel.

Coalitions: We are still interested in partaking in Coalitions.

Contact Info & Social Media:

In-Game: @SupaFreak

Discord: https://discord.gg/6tD8WVT

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH1-WVsUANre02Hhyn4uvuA

(Note - this post may be frequently edited/updated for clarity and further general updates)

Edited by SupaFreak
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

Supergroup Name: Villains in Disguise

Theme: We are the greatest Villai...er Heroes, yes heroes of the day!

Recruitment: We are open to players of all times. I'm primarily active during morning/early afternoon (CST) and looking for more folks free at those times.