StJ / Bio

You

I have this concept that makes me want to level up a StJ melee brawler. I know Bio is strong. So I am leaning towards a StJ and Bio combo. 

But I am not sure which AT to make it in order to maximise the potential of this combo. I am happy either way in tanking and scrapping. 

Any suggestion?

I vote stalker. With the assassins focus mechanic and the stalkers guile ATO StJ/Bio stalkers dish out huge damage. 

If it were StJ / shield though I would have voted scrapper though. Purely cause that seems like a Captain America theme. 

Edited by Saikochoro

Street Stalkers are great fun. I love the set on Brutes, too, though. That's not really a mechanical thing so much as a "this FEELS like a brute set" one, though. The animations and sound effects are just so... well, BRUTAL. XD

Edited by Coyotedancer

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

I've got a StJ/Bio Stalker at level 33 that's pretty fun to play - criticals left and right.  Like you said, very sturdy. 

I also have a level 22 Brute that is StJ/ something or other.  Also fun to play. 

I can't comment on StJ Scrapper as I don't have one of those

Just to be complete, I would throw a Bio/StJ  Tanker in the mix.  The downside of StJ to me has been the size of it's AOE's.  Well the recent Tanker changes help with that, increasing the targets and size of the Sweeping Cross and Spinning Strike, and they already hit harder then most AOE's.  Hitting Spinning Strike with 3 combo points on the group of mobs you just gathered up, very nice indeed!