Yellow Salvage Prices

Herotu

59 minutes ago, Sakai said:

I agree with you that the woman is very greedy and that is an unfortunate situation.  I googled, because you knew I had to, and it is quite the little enterprise.  Reminds me of Beanie Babies.

This is not at all what I do though. 

I buy my birdhouse at $12, relist for 12.50 and you, or someone like you, feel the need to pay 20...often times even higher.

I don't even do that.  I buy at $2, witness your bids at $12, and offer at $12.05...

Or possibly then I'll put in bids at $12.01.  The point being in order for flipping to work, there is a race towards the middle.  Bids creep higher, offers creep lower.

However, the real way to make inf is to rely on human nature.  In your example, the person who is paying $20 is only doing so because it's a round number.  No one is drawing a line in the sand and saying yellow salvage is worth x and not one inf more.  Those bands have been set by the devs.

Who run Bartertown?

1 minute ago, Snarky said:

I knew this thread would come back to those $12---->$50 houses

did you just Monopolize this thread?!

• Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

14 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

@Bionic Flea.

Also, thanks MonkiLord, I sold you a couple of Serendipitys for your collection.

And another also . . . the prices of yellows have come down.  Magic!

My global is @Munkilord, but the character I'm sending my influence from is named Postdated, because that's how I do my fiances yall.

1 hour ago, Obus Form said:

Please buy my 82 winter IOs.  I lack funding.

ouch.. what are the market fees on posting 82 items at 24 million each?

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

4 minutes ago, MunkiLord said:

Postdated has 9 recipes in her inventory. I'll sell them all to someone for 14 million. Who wants to play mystery grab bag?

Hell Yeah I do.

Incoming 14 mil from @RezzPls

And sent.

Who doesn't love a grab bag.

Edited by Sakai

Just now, MunkiLord said:

That was the grab brag! Also apparently I sent you the same amount of influence I sent Bionic Flea by mistake. Fuck it, keep it.

image.png

lol Yeah I was looking at that and thought WTH.  I'll keep it and when I have 5 minutes some day I will match it the amount and have an awesome costume contest and dedicate it to you.

Great hall besides that ty.

• Thanks 1

So it appears I cleared 800K by listing at 1.  So from a marketing point of view it certainly does not constitute a win but it seems at the end of the day I cam out ahead 😉  

I hadn't actually seem the fact that they were recipes to be honest.  All I saw was Grab Bag in big neon letters.  Visions of pink cotton candy and gumdrops affected me deeply it seems 😞

5 minutes ago, Sakai said:

So it appears I cleared 800K by listing at 1.  So from a marketing point of view it certainly does not constitute a win but it seems at the end of the day I cam out ahead 😉  

I hadn't actually seem the fact that they were recipes to be honest.  All I saw was Grab Bag in big neon letters.  Visions of pink cotton candy and gumdrops affected me deeply it seems 😞

Congratulations @Sakai!!!

You've been the lucky recipient of our limited edition UFC sanctioned Grab Bags!!  All our limited edition bags come with pink cotton candy and gumdrop hallucinogens!  Good

luck on your journey to becoming a COH Influencer!

Warm Regards,

The UFC

Gaming and Illegal Sales Department

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr.Sinister said:

Here is the real issue.  I need a bleeping Rae Dunn bird house for my wife’s birthday.  Momma needs her fix before daddy gets his!   

Now I have to pay $20 for a $12 birdhouse.  If I want the bird house that says “momma bird” and is shaped like a freaking acorn, not the one that might be an acorn or might be a tiki hut, the one that IS an acorn, then I have to pay $50 for a $12 bird house.  $50 because the momma bird acorn will get daddy a little extra somethin somethin!   

Now if you could buy one of the billions of useless mugs that say “mug” on them and turn that into a bird house, I would sing your praises from the rooftops.  But since you can’t, I Hate all of you!  Especially the local lady who has more time than me and is driving up the price!   

I’m not bitter...

Now I gotcha. That sucks. 

If I could give you a bird house I would. 

They have mugs that say mug?  That's cool. Maybe I should go googling some more. 

Edited by Sakai

4 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

edit: Who wants influence? Post your global and I'll randomly send it to people for my own amusement.

Never hurts to gamble when it costs nothing!  @Doc Scorpion

<Better than buying lotto tickets, my wife gets all bent out of shape even though it's only $10 every other month or so.>

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)