AE story Who Dares Wins may be the best arc I've played in the game

DougGraves

It is an award winner, so I'm not the only one who likes it.  It is a bit odd because you are playing someone else (you have your powers, the story is just told as if you are this other person).  But the story is great if you read the clues, the details are great. 

If you like story arcs and have not played it, you owe it to yourself to try it.

arc 239

what other arcs should I play?

• Like 3

Yes, I haven't tried them but they are top rated stories as well.

I'm playing through the top arcs and they are really good - these are not all by the same author

Who Dares Wins, Arc 239

Fantastic Arc. Great story – you have to read the clues. A little odd because you are playing someone else and reading their story – but it works.

The Most Important Thing, Arc 33

Good arc. Story is good but depressing. Lots of clues to read – very involved missions.

Astoria in D Minor, Arc 60

Interesting but disturbing. If you like dark and disturbing it is for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DougGraves I suggest heading down to the Mission Architect section and commenting on the authors thread, I'm sure they'd appreciate it. 🙂

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

4 hours ago, Sakai said:

I have my frowny face emoticon ready just in case. 

The way I figure it, with all the fire farms out there, no one is going to complain pulling to the front of the line a thread where you are praising the arc's creator. If people do complain? Pancake them.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

2 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

The way I figure it, with all the fire farms out there, no one is going to complain pulling to the front of the line a thread where you are praising the arc's creator. If people do complain? Pancake them.

My frowny face is off cooldown, I'm ready to go 😄