PSA: New set IOs Power Transfer: Chance to Heal Self

Caulderone

2 hours ago, Bopper said:

So for a 3 PPM proc that can't stack you will see the following performance in autos:

1 PT Heal: 3 PPM (50% chance at a proc every 10 seconds) | +15% HP per minute

2 PT Heal: 4.5 PPM (2.25 PPM each, 75% chance to proc every 10 seconds) | +22.5% HP per minute

3 PT Heal: 5.25 PPM (1.75 PPM each, 87.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds) | +26.5% HP per minute

4 PT Heal: 5.9375 PPM (1.4375 PPM each, 93.75% chance to proc every 10 seconds) | +29.6875% HP per minute

This looks about right for me too.

I did slot all 4 of my 'Recovery' powers on my SS/WP/EM Brute with PT:Heal: absolutely no regrets. I'm still way above on my End/Sec; having Perf Shift or EndMods slotted was total overkill.

On the flip side, I'm now proccing a heal every 10 seconds without fail. Usually it's 2 at a time, occasionally 3 (show in log, but not floating text).

Only thing I might do based on the feedback and testing done here is remove the PT:Heal in Physical Perfection and put RT:Regen back in that spot. Should give overall better returns on healing.

Edited by twozerofoxtrot
happy-to-glad formatting

1 hour ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

On the flip side, I'm now proccing a heal every 10 seconds without fail. Usually it's 2 at a time, occasionally 3 (show in log, but not floating text).

Do you have a log that shows this? I would expect only 1 at a time every 10 seconds, never more.

Or a screenshot would do

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

No I don't, cause you're totally right. Went over my logs and saw exactly what you said.

I think I was fooled in combat log by there being no activity around me and PT:Heal proc'ing back-to-back, but there was always a 10 second interval between them. So probably...when I glimpsed it I just saw a stack of heals from PT all happening within the same minute and thought it was same time.

• 1 year later

Necro-bump, as a new PSA should be made. Power Transfer now works as originally intended and multiple auto powers can proc PT: Heal at the same time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 5 weeks later
On 4/27/2021 at 5:00 PM, ninja surprise said:

Wonder if it would be worth slotting these into the attacks on my SR/Elec Tank? Or is it better keeping them in the autos?

I was wondering this too. Electric Melee has some interesting options; healing, +end, stuns. Looking at starting a new build and looking at options for Electric Melee.

• Thumbs Up 1

When the set was originally released I had tried my Elect/Elect with the enhancement in 5 powers. Needless to say at the time it didn't work, although I didn't know at the time there was an issue with that enhancement. I just reslotted and went on. I haven't revisited that toon yet as he's pretty solid as-is and there' not much reason to change his slotting. I am leveling a couple other */ElectM toons and will try the enhancement there.

Edited by Warboss
Thinking is hard

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe