Unknown Badges..annoy me!

Jacktar

Hi, I like badges, had all but one on live and am at 1243 here.

So I am now working on the “high fruit” ones and the grindy ones.

Now in the lists using the badge tab ingame and say Defeats or Nearest to Completion sections all the yet to get badges are titled “Unknown”, then underneath is the progress bar and then underneath that is a few words of description ie Defeat 1000 Paragon Police et cetera.

However there are a number that on the line underneath the progress bar that just have a number of ?????????.

Most of mine have at least some progress ie 33 of 100 et cetera but I have no idea what or when I got that progress and have no clue as to how to progress it now!

I wish they all had a few clues on the bottom line instead of ??????’s.

How do you guys work them out please?

Thanks and sorry for rant, getting old and grey 😷😷

The defeat badges listed on the Badger site should be in the same order that they appear in game. Just set 'Type' to 'Defeat' and choose your alignment and you should be able to compare between what is on the website and what you see in-game to fill in the blanks.

There are also several options for in-game pop menus that list badges using a bright blue text for badges you own vs a greyed option for badges you don't own. That would let you determine which ones you don't have, but you'll still have to do some legwork to determine which ones were available for your alignment, and which critters you'd need to defeat to earn them. You can check some of those out here and here.

3 hours ago, Jacktar said:

Hi, I like badges, had all but one on live and am at 1243 here.

So I am now working on the “high fruit” ones and the grindy ones.

Now in the lists using the badge tab ingame and say Defeats or Nearest to Completion sections all the yet to get badges are titled “Unknown”, then underneath is the progress bar and then underneath that is a few words of description ie Defeat 1000 Paragon Police et cetera.

However there are a number that on the line underneath the progress bar that just have a number of ?????????.

Most of mine have at least some progress ie 33 of 100 et cetera but I have no idea what or when I got that progress and have no clue as to how to progress it now!

I wish they all had a few clues on the bottom line instead of ??????’s.

How do you guys work them out please?

Thanks and sorry for rant, getting old and grey 😷😷

There are 2 gladiator badges like that, one is for Mu Guardians the other for Sky Raider force field units, I know of no defeat badges that are like that.

25 alts with all the badges!