HBO's Watchmen *possible spoilers inside*

I just binged the whole thing. A lot of it I loved, some of it left me scratching my head as to why they chose to do certain things. I know most hardcore comic fans don't seem to have given it a favorable review, but I've grown to be a lot more flexible in what I expect from adaptations and expansions of beloved franchises. 

Anyone like or hate it?

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

I loved it. I wish there would be a 2nd season but I think it finished on a good note that doesn't need more storytelling. I'm surprised comic fans are hating it, I thought it was really well done and seemed like comic fans liked it too.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 2 weeks later

Thought it was totally fantastic.  Done well with hooks that slowly drag you in.  Perhaps more for fans of Twink Peaks than your typical Marvel movie (I personally love both.)

I would LOVE them to have more seasons.  Though personally I would prefer a more anthology type continuation where different stories with different characters in the same world were the focus instead of carrying on the Season 1 storyline...  I think this could be an awesome shared world type situation if they went that way, unfortunately it doesn't look like they are. 

• 2 months later