Playing two accounts on two monitors

This is probably a stupid question to the tech minded out there.  I very occasionally duo box (following CoC) but with my current set up, I can only have the game display on my main monitor.  I cannot move the second window to the other monitor.  I can alt tab between them just fine, but I would like to see if I can have each account displayed on it's own monitor at the same time.

Is this something that can be done?  If so, please let me know how.

Thanks in advance.

Water Damage - Water/Ice Blaster

Atom Bum -  Rad/Fire Brute
Abyssal - Titan Weapon/Bio Scrapper
Razer's Edge - Katana/Bio Brute

Ok that answer should have been obvious to me.  But then again, I'm the guy who chose a cheesy 80's cartoon character for an avatar.  It worked, if not for a little bit of choppiness when I do it, perfectly.

Thanks.

Water Damage - Water/Ice Blaster

Atom Bum -  Rad/Fire Brute
Abyssal - Titan Weapon/Bio Scrapper
Razer's Edge - Katana/Bio Brute

Using the /maxinactivefps command/launch parameter helps too, it'll cap any inactive instance at whatever framerate you specify so it uses less system resources.

• Thanks 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

21 hours ago, macskull said:

Using the /maxinactivefps command/launch parameter helps too, it'll cap any inactive instance at whatever framerate you specify so it uses less system resources.

This and setting the game(s) to Performance first for GFX and adjusting based on your FPS desires. you can use /showFPS as well to help you judge what you're outputting at, but WATCH YOUR TEMPS!!! Don't wanna fry your CPU/GPU because you're overdoing it.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)