Redside Teaming

Wicko

So last night I ended up starting a team while soloing on my villain.  Well, someone was looking for anything on redside so I invited him into my adventures.  Between each mission I offered to take anyone who wanted to join as we continued on our misadventures.  People came and went as they wished and everyone seemed to have a good time.  So I'm going to try to keep getting teams as I go with no plan.  I usually don't form teams but on redside someone has to start.  

So with the homecoming team asking how to increase redside population, I am working to level my villains to be able to form teams, help others level and to run the SFs and other villain content.  So everyone who wants to play a villain and don't want wander those islands alone look for D'Atrix, Zombie White, or Mind Death.  I will always join with anyone looking to group.  I plan to attempt to start running at least the weekly strike force once a week.  My highest villain is currently level 37 so I can't run all the SFs yet.

I will warn you, I enjoy the content and read what the contacts have to say and why I'm doing whatever mission the contact wants.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks ImpousVileTerror,

Right now for a few hours there seems to be no shortage of people who want to find redside teams.  I ran a story arc tonight from Johnny i forget his last name.  The guy in the Giza.  I want to do the Renault TF at least once this week for others to get the bonus Merits and badge.  

7 hours ago, Saeletra said:

At 35 you'll get an option to pick a patron, That arch will open the patron power pools and reward a badge. People usually jump at the chance to do those.

Yeah, that was weird on my character.  I chose Scirroco.  I never did one mission for him but someone called for help with their own arc and got the badge.  But I could run that.  

On 6/4/2020 at 11:32 AM, Wicko said:

I will warn you, I enjoy the content and read what the contacts have to say and why I'm doing whatever mission the contact wants.  

This is part of what has kept me from teaming much on my current villain. Most of the villain content is totally new to me so I am taking my time reading all the clues and dialogue, and even turning off XP when I need to. I'll keep an eye out for you, though, I'd love to team up now and then (even if I have to turn XP off!).

I am ok with others enjoying the content and story of the game.  I find it refreshing for me to watch someone else get into the story and enjoy the game.  It happened to me once while teaming that someone new to the game was reading along and paying attention.  I was confused at first about why it was taking so long, until I realized what was happening.  I even hoped on paragon wiki and followed along myself and followed along, adding a slight element of RP to the experience and made for conversation.  Just be open from the start that you would like to read along to avoid frustrations.

I usually am only available to play every other week.  If you catch me redside my main villains are villain group known as the Getaways (characters are Counterfeit, Poor Man's Grenade, Jay Walk, the Accomplice just to name a few).  I can usually be found hanging around Pocket D or doing base construction-destruction-reconstruction. 

I myself love running mayhem missions and would love to explore more strike forces.  

• Like 1