Delete Legacy Salvage Tab?

So when looking at my salvage types, just to the right of Invention salvage is a tab for Legacy salvage.  It's empty.  As far as I know, everyone's Legacy salvage tab is empty, because legacy salvage was disabled during live, and the tab existed only for leftovers people had not used up yet.  No one on ANY modern server has Legacy salvage, unless there's something I'm missing.

And yet there sits the tab, forcing me to expand the window or work my way over to the Special salvage tab to the right of it, which actually IS useful.

I do not know how difficult re-coding the UI would be, but it would be a minor convenience if this vestigial tab could be removed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sailboat said:

Really?  Why?

I second this question.  I haven’t put much/any thought into it, but I have no idea what it’s used for?

to OPs point, if it’s useless, absolutely agree.  If it’s useful, maybe move the tabs around.  Special gets used every session.  Legacy not so much.

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

38 minutes ago, Sailboat said:

Really?  Why?

Probably because the admin command to seed the AH isn't granular enough to separate different types of Salvage.  It's probably something like: "/seed Invention_Salvage", and the legacy salvage gets included by default.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

My Khelds often have Kheldian tech. 🙂 Just because.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.