Infinitum Build Collection

Infinitum

1 hour ago, purplereign said:

Heyo, Infinitum - 

I just started getting into tankers (I'm normally a Troller/Fender player), and I like the idea of bringing some of that energy with me and so Ice/Ice seems like a helluva way to do it. I'm curious as to why your build doesn't take the Ice T9, Hibernate, and/or taunt. I'm new to the AT, so I'm probably missing something obvious.

Appreciate the build, is that the most updated on you have, too?

Best

An argument could be made either way for Taunt - I can see how it would be useful on any build and better for aggro management with it, however - my playstyle doesn't require it because I am 100% of the time in the thick of it surrounded by a proficient team - and any stragglers that get past my aoes and taunt auras will be quickly dispatched by the team.

That is not at all to say taunt is not useful - it just isn't what I prefer.

Now to the Ice/Ice question - there aren't many T9s in the tanker spectrum that are useful honestly - if you are in a situation that would need a power like hibernate then you have pretty much failed already - so my build takes the necessity for that out of the equation and as long as you are spamming Energy Absorbtion your defense and resistances combined with the -speed, -damage, and -recharge will more than carry the day for you.

As far as aggro goes Ice/Ice by nature is an aggro magnet - cold generally makes most people more gripey  lol

Hope that helps and if you have any more questions please feel free to ask!

7 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

An argument could be made either way for Taunt - I can see how it would be useful on any build and better for aggro management with it, however - my playstyle doesn't require it because I am 100% of the time in the thick of it surrounded by a proficient team - and any stragglers that get past my aoes and taunt auras will be quickly dispatched by the team.

Now to the Ice/Ice question - there aren't many T9s in the tanker spectrum that are useful honestly - if you are in a situation that would need a power like hibernate then you have pretty much failed already - so my build takes the necessity for that out of the equation and as long as you are spamming Energy Absorbtion your defense and resistances combined with the -speed, -damage, and -recharge will more than carry the day for you.

As far as aggro goes Ice/Ice by nature is an aggro magnet - cold generally makes most people more gripey  lol

Really appreciate the context here! Going to give your build a try! Having recently jumped into Tankers, I'm trying all sorts of Tankers! Main ones right now are Rad/Rad and Ice/Ice! 

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into these builds and this thread!

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2022 at 4:39 AM, Infinitum said:

Another way I'd further diverge Tanks and Brutes?

I'd make Taunt do Proc Damage.  'Intimidation.'  ie.  I'm gunna whoop ya.  It's clobberin' time.  Your Momma (jokes...) etc.'  You could give it a to hit bonus.  Almost like a 'light' fear power.

It could be a random boost of Dam Proc (even a random 'double' hit), to hit and Fear based off a dice roll.  Given the nature of Taunt?

If a 6.5 Invul' Energy Tanker comes up towards you, I think that would be intimidating.  

I think a more custom 'unique' to Tanks 'prowess' for Taunt would make it's choice more compelling.

I like Tanks.  They've come along way since HC stepped in.  But I don't think they're finished developing. 

Yet.

Azrael.

• Like 1

Updates to the entire Shield lineup incoming as soon as i can get to a computer - nothing huge but tweaks and fine tuning - it never ends. :-)  that's why it is I that is blessed to make builds for you - i learn new things each time.

Edited by Infinitum
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/19/2020 at 8:34 PM, Infinitum said:

**Note** If Energy Aura were a tanker set it would be solidly Number

@Powerhousehas already answered my request for Energy Aura as a Tanker set by stating that the set has to be adjusted before it can be ported, because a direct port would make it too powerful.

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

On 6/9/2022 at 12:24 AM, Infinitum said:

Reorganized into more clear categories and added a lot of Brutes.

Hello Infinitum I came across a really cool name for a Brute but the name means wintery soooooo keeping in the theme I was on Mids and it looks like I can pretty much pick the same powers as your Tank ice/ice build. Would you advise using the same enhancements as your Tank build? 

Bill3.jpg.f1ff7a242b7765691cf45caa5d829f5a.jpg

My DA page

—“too soon old, and too late smart.”  

1 hour ago, Fire Chief said:

Hello Infinitum I came across a really cool name for a Brute but the name means wintery soooooo keeping in the theme I was on Mids and it looks like I can pretty much pick the same powers as your Tank ice/ice build. Would you advise using the same enhancements as your Tank build? 

Probably not exact - reason being is the ATOs are different.  I will take a look tonight once i get home from work.

Heya, @Infinitum.

I was looking at your invuln build for ideas and came across your Invuln/EM Tanker.

I did a bit of tinkering when I noticed it did not have E/N defenses:

Now it has E/N at 40% as well as S/L with the idea of using Barrier for the last 5%.

Replaced Agility for Musculature. Bit more damage, bit more endurance recovery.

In the original Tough already was just a mule with S/L grossly overcapped even with it toggled off, so took all those slots off and scattered them around while Tough continues being just a mule.

Bit more damage everywhere with damage procs on the big powers.

Cannot depend on more than one stack of the ATO because TF recharges so slowly, but the resists are at a sweet spot with just one stack and then with Barrier it bumps up to 89% for S/L and 88% for E/N, but with the scaling IO once at 90% HP it bumps up to 90% and 89% respectively.

Lost a bit of recharge (Hasten from 136 to 140) but bit more endurance and less drain (from 1.9 with Tough toggled off, Hover and EvM on, with 3.24 recovery to 1.83 with Tough off, Hover and EvM on, with 3.55 recovery). Not sure this is enough to play without Ageless though (Recovery Serums when not playing with others who do use Ageless?).

That last slot in Barrage leaves me cold since F/C damage is not that common to fuss about but I left it in place. Didn't want to mess with your power picks either so I didn't touch those but I do feel that playing/leveling/exemplaring without Bonesmasher must be painful.

The framework probably works with most sets for those wanting E/N defenses in Invuln.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Nova Infinitum: Level 50 Science Tanker
Primary Power Set: Invulnerability
Secondary Power Set: Energy Melee
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Temp Invulnerability -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Max HP%(5)
Level 1: Barrage -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(11)
Level 2: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Absorb%(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(17)
Level 4: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 6: Resist Elements -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(19), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(21)
Level 8: Unyielding -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(25), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(39)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 12: Resist Energies -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(29), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31), RctArm-EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 16: Whirling Hands -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(23), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(27), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Erd-%Dam(48)
Level 18: Invincibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(33), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(34), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(34)
Level 20: Total Focus -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(36), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), TchofDth-Dam%(37), GldStr-%Dam(37)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 26: Resist Physical Damage -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(40)
Level 28: Build Up -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-Rchg(29), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(31), GssSynFr--Build%(33)
Level 30: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), ShlWal-Def(42), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(42)
Level 32: Tough Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(37), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def(47), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48)
Level 35: Power Crash -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(43), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(43), Erd-Acc/Rchg(45), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 38: Energy Transfer -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(46), GldStr-%Dam(46), TchofDth-Dam%(46), Hct-Dam%(47)
Level 41: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(49), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(49), ShlWal-Def(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(19)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(5)
Level 1: Energy Focus
Level 4: Athletic Run
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally
Level 50: Ion Radial Final Judgement
Level 4: Afterburner
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

Heya, @Infinitum.

I was looking at your invuln build for ideas and came across your Invuln/EM Tanker.

Now it has E/N at 40% as well as S/L with the idea of using Barrier for the last 5%.

In the original Tough already was just a mule with S/L grossly overcapped even with it toggled off, so took all those slots off and scattered them around while Tough continues being just a mule.

Cannot depend on more than one stack of the ATO because TF recharges so slowly, but the resists are at a sweet spot with just one stack and then with Barrier it bumps up to 89% for S/L and 88% for E/N, but with the scaling IO once at 90% HP it bumps up to 90% and 89% respectively.

Lost a bit of recharge (Hasten from 136 to 140) but bit more endurance and less drain (from 1.9 with Tough toggled off, Hover and EvM on, with 3.24 recovery to 1.83 with Tough off, Hover and EvM on, with 3.55 recovery). Not sure this is enough to play without Ageless though (Recovery Serums when not playing with others who do use Ageless?).

That last slot in Barrage leaves me cold since F/C damage is not that common to fuss about but I left it in place. Didn't want to mess with your power picks either so I didn't touch those but I do feel that playing/leveling/exemplaring without Bonesmasher must be painful.

The framework probably works with most sets for those wanting E/N defenses in Invuln.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Temp Invulnerability -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Max HP%(5)
Level 1: Barrage -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(11)
Level 2: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Absorb%(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(17)
Level 6: Resist Elements -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(19), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(21)
Level 8: Unyielding -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(25), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(39)
Level 12: Resist Energies -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(29), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31), RctArm-EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 16: Whirling Hands -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(23), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(27), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Erd-%Dam(48)
Level 18: Invincibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(33), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(34), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(34)
Level 20: Total Focus -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(36), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), TchofDth-Dam%(37), GldStr-%Dam(37)
Level 28: Build Up -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-Rchg(29), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(31), GssSynFr--Build%(33)
Level 30: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), ShlWal-Def(42), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(42)
Level 32: Tough Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(37), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def(47), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48)
Level 35: Power Crash -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(43), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(43), Erd-Acc/Rchg(45), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 38: Energy Transfer -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(46), GldStr-%Dam(46), TchofDth-Dam%(46), Hct-Dam%(47)
Level 47: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(49), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(49), ShlWal-Def(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
------------

My defense strategy for invuls when it comes to energy is 3 fold - melee defense will cover most potential dmg giving invincibility time to saturate at which point the en/neg will be well over 45% at that point - and the resists are also good - i usually maintain 2 stacks of might of the tanker but even at one the resists are in a good spot also.  See if you are one on one. Or 3 on 1 even it wont matter if invinc isn't saturated - the build will handle it - i thin the break even spot is 4 or 5 saturation at which case you are still ok because you still have melee defense, resist, dull pain if needed also.

I will need to check but i think i moved MotT to barrage and haven't updated yet.

This build never has issues with en/neg incoming damage - but the key to that is having melee defense high - which also means i keep agility for the recharge and defense.

Good suggestions though if you were building it for more extreme damage.

Edited by Infinitum

2 hours ago, Infinitum said:

My defense strategy for invuls when it comes to energy is 3 fold - melee defense will cover most potential dmg giving invincibility time to saturate at which point the en/neg will be well over 45% at that point - and the resists are also good - i usually maintain 2 stacks of might of the tanker but even at one the resists are in a good spot also.  See if you are one on one. Or 3 on 1 even it wont matter if invinc isn't saturated - the build will handle it - i thin the break even spot is 4 or 5 saturation at which case you are still ok because you still have melee defense, resist, dull pain if needed also.

I will need to check but i think i moved MotT to barrage and haven't updated yet.

This build never has issues with en/neg incoming damage - but the key to that is having melee defense high - which also means i keep agility for the recharge and defense.

Good suggestions though if you were building it for more extreme damage.

No problems with Sappers, eh?

So that might explain why my Invul/Energy Tank occasionally has his toggle pants around his ankles.  You have a 3-fold energy strategy.  And it seems to stack.

Melee will cover most of incoming potential damage.  Invinc' saturates and your En/Neg will be over 45%.  (Hmm.  My Melee/Energy values must be too low on my Tank.  I'll check.)

My Range is 21%.  So I'm guessing a Sapper will catch me out before I can close to mob melee for Invinc' to kick in.  Melee at 28% defence.  That's not enough.  My recent Invinc' and SS build can cap.  My Energy defence...is at...28%.  Decent values.  But not enough to stop me coming a cropper on +4x8 Malta missions.

I'll check out your Invul' EM build.

(Caveat, like Sovera's concept of '80%' builds...)  My Invinc/EM Tank was built for proc' damage.  Lots of great floating numbers in attack.  But I can get caught out defensively at range because I recall now...that I traded Procability for Defence.

Azrael.

Edited by Golden Azrael
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sovera said:

Heya, @Infinitum.

Hide contents

Hero Profile:
------------

That is a granite build.  Top job.  It smashes mine defensively (see why in my post above.)

I'm wondering if I could reduce my extreme procability and infuse more robustness into mine.  Probably a respec or a build 2 coming up.

Props, Sovera.

Azrael.

25 minutes ago, Golden Azrael said:

No problems with Sappers, eh?

So that might explain why my Invul/Energy Tank occasionally has his toggle pants around his ankles.  You have a 3-fold energy strategy.  And it seems to stack.

Melee will cover most of incoming potential damage.  Invinc' saturates and your En/Neg will be over 45%.  (Hmm.  My Melee/Energy values must be too low on my Tank.  I'll check.)

My Range is 21%.  So I'm guessing a Sapper will catch me out before I can close to mob melee for Invinc' to kick in.  Melee at 28% defence.  That's not enough.  My recent Invinc' and SS build can cap.  My Energy defence...is at...28%.  Decent values.  But not enough to stop me coming a cropper on +4x8 Malta missions.

I'll check out your Invul' EM build.

(Caveat, like Sovera's concept of '80%' builds...)  My Invinc/EM Tank was built for proc' damage.  Lots of great floating numbers in attack.  But I can get caught out defensively at range because I recall now...that I traded Procability for Defence.

Azrael.

I never have issues with sappers.  ET usually doesn't give them too many chances to hit though. Haha

I am going to toy with the idea of making a new tank to incorporate Sovera's changes with a couple of my own twists, but Nova is holy ground and a relic from live - we don't change him. Haha

I will likely make a new one - i am toying around with various shield builds combined with weapon sets also - and finally giving Bio one more shot thanks to a couple of pointers from @Myrmidon

Eternal Patriot is the closest thing i have to a proc monster - and even if i missed the mark on that you should look him up - its a beast either way and still great survivability.

I like shield a lot - Shield is probably the most versatile set for tankers honestly - great survivability - resists and defense top tier, +dmg, top tier DDR, a great AOE attack, great team benefits also - plus a t9 that doesnt completely suck. lol

• Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, Infinitum said:

Shield is probably the most versatile set for tankers

SD/ is the only tank where I used all three build slots.  If you can only have one tank, that's probably my recommendation, and pair it with a heal in DM or RadM ... etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE.

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard*, ..., 801.5 Moderate**, ..., 801.6 Hard***, ..., 801.7 Four Star****, ... 801.F Death.

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

5 hours ago, Linea said:

SD/ is the only tank where I used all three build slots.  If you can only have one tank, that's probably my recommendation, and pair it with a heal in DM or RadM ... etc.

For new players, I will concur with this assessment.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

On 6/16/2022 at 11:45 AM, Infinitum said:

I never have issues with sappers.  ET usually doesn't give them too many chances to hit though. Haha

I am going to toy with the idea of making a new tank to incorporate Sovera's changes with a couple of my own twists, but Nova is holy ground and a relic from live - we don't change him. Haha

I will likely make a new one - i am toying around with various shield builds combined with weapon sets also - and finally giving Bio one more shot thanks to a couple of pointers from @Myrmidon

Eternal Patriot is the closest thing i have to a proc monster - and even if i missed the mark on that you should look him up - its a beast either way and still great survivability.

I like shield a lot - Shield is probably the most versatile set for tankers honestly - great survivability - resists and defense top tier, +dmg, top tier DDR, a great AOE attack, great team benefits also - plus a t9 that doesnt completely suck. lol

Ya know...I wrote a small informative guide on Bio. It's one of my favorite tank sets. Holler if you have any questions or wanna bounce ideas back and forth.

- X

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xandyr said:

Ya know...I wrote a small informative guide on Bio. It's one of my favorite tank sets. Holler if you have any questions or wanna bounce ideas back and forth.

- X

Cool - i am pretty close to a final build on it. I will post it once i give it a good shakedown - like Enterprise B in Generations style shakedown. haha

10 hours ago, Duke said:

@Infinitum Thanks for the awesome list! Lots of interesting stuff to try from a die-hard melee combatant! I was wondering if you had a radiation melee/shield defense stalker build? Thanks much!

I can build one for ya. 🙂  it may be after the end of june though because it is end of quarter at work and i am not near my gaming computer enough to build these.  If there was a way i could justify mids on my work computer we would be good to go... Hmmm statistical analysis maybe?  Haha

• 2 weeks later

I have a theme I'm looking to build as a ss/shield brute or tanker.  Which do you think performs better with those powersets?  

I was also looking at street justice and while the animations look nice I feel it might lack that powerful smash feeling I'm looking for, but would be open to hearing how it performs compared to SS.

Thanks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Texman said:

I have a theme I'm looking to build as a ss/shield brute or tanker.  Which do you think performs better with those powersets?  

I was also looking at street justice and while the animations look nice I feel it might lack that powerful smash feeling I'm looking for, but would be open to hearing how it performs compared to SS.

Thanks.

With shield/ss or ss/shield you could honestly go either way.  I would lean more towards the tanker from personal preference.

As far as street justice goes it feels more like the old school double dragon video game street fighting style rather than epic super hero smash - which is SS all the way.

Both are fun though - i would highly recommend both at some point.

• Thanks 1