Question on Perma-hasten, PermaDom, and the details

TK3477

Ok, so scanning the forums, I baseline it down to:

122% Global recharge is needed for Permadom

Hasten can be part of that 122% if you make it perma. To do so you need 95% recharge on Hasten (Meaning Hasten will cover the last 27% + some)

Hasten can get to 95% with two 50 IO recharges with +5 Boosters. I assume Incarnate boosts will help Hasten but NOT Dominate.

This part is where I am confused

So with the 50+5 IOs in Hasten, that makes it perma. That 70% and say 5 LotG's 37.5% means it is bare minimum 14.5% global for permadom. (70% +37.5% +14.5% = 122%) Obviously you want more to overlap but in theory this is the bottom line.

Is this math correct? If not, where is my misunderstanding? Thank you

Edited by TK3477

If you only have 122% Global Recharge, then you don't 'really' have perma-dom. The problem is that your pool empties whenever Domination wears off. So you need a buffer between when Domination is recharged and when it wears off to activate it again. Then when your Domination actually wears off, you'll hopefully have enough time to rebuild before the next activation.

Your math is right, but your forgetting that you can get recharge bonuses from IO sets.  Those plus some LotG and Force Feedback proc Chance for Recharge in any powers with Knockback got me reliable permadom before 50.

For example look for the following IO sets:

Melee two five slotted Crushing Impact (5% each set at 5 slot)

Ranged: Decimation at 5 slots gives 6.25%

my Singularity is slotted with Expedient Reinforcement gives 6.25% Recharge at 4 slots

Postitron's Blast from my Targeted AoE gives 6.25% at 4 slots.

You get the idea.  LotG is not the only source of recharge.  Just look for sets that give recharge bonuses that also give you other things you need. 

archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Enhancement_Sets is a good place to find out which sets give you recharge bonus and the buy them at the auction house.  Remember, always buy the attuned version as they are the same price and are not set to a level but increase as you increase.

Also, remember, you want to get higher than 122% as you need to give yourself some extra time to click.

• Like 1

Hasten gives you 70% recharge for a time until it wears off and you use it again.  The IO's you put into specific powers typically only work for that particular power.  So I'll put two 50+5 IOs into Hasten and that'll be good for that.

After that I'll still want to aim for an additional 90% recharge from bonuses and LotG's.  Typically that's 4 purple sets in your controls and attacks then I like to slot a full set of Ascendancy of the Dominator, that'll get you 50% recharge from bonuses right there.  

Then take your snipe power and slot Sting of the Manticore at least to 5 slots for 7.5% recharge and I'll typically have like 3 defense power to put in 3 LotG's so this'll get you 30% more recharge added.  Then I'd add in something another rare control set for 6.25% recharge and a set like Obliteration for another 5%.  

Dominators are an expensive breed but that'll get you to 91.25% recharge and add in hasten that'll get you to 161.25%.

• Like 1

Here are some numbers for what is needed to "perma" things.  Hasten and dom happen to be given perfectly as examples:

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Perma

You need about 110% global recharge in addition to slotting hasten for +95% for perma hasten.  That is the ideal as with 110% + 95% slotted hasten then it is perma and you are actually then at 180% total (110 global +70 hasten).  More than enough for perma dom. 

You can get away with a bit less global, but then you have gaps in hasten.  As long as the gap isn't big enough to fall below 123% recharge "average over time" you are still okay.  That is probably where you are getting the needing only 95% global recharge from, although I've heard people it is more like in the 85% or so range.   Haven't run the exact number myself as I just try to get to 110% global  or as close as possible to it.   Edit: Going to the perma dom guide link from the wiki page they actually say you only need +70% global if you have +95% slotted hasten.  People probably go for 80%+ to have a bit of a buffer. 

Don't forget you can cheat a little by using a SG base buff that can give you +20% recharge for 1.5 hours at a time for 3 cheap pieces of salvage (I don't believe you even have to belong to a SG to use their base buff machine).  There is also the P2W vendor buff for up to 8 hours of +15% recharge (but much more expensive).  But if you got the inf, that is a pretty easy "free" +35% recharge.  If you can keep those up you actually only need +75% global recharge to have both perma hasten and perma dom.  Or if you can get to about +90%, then with the extra buffs you are at 125% global and then you don't have to even worry about forgetting to click hasten....you are perma dom even without it.

Edited by Riverdusk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Riverdusk said:

Here are some numbers for what is needed to "perma" things.  Hasten and dom happen to be given perfectly as examples:

You need about 110% global recharge in addition to slotting hasten for +95% for perma hasten.  That is the ideal as with 110% + 95% slotted hasten then it is perma and you are actually then at 180% total (110 global +70 hasten).  More than enough for perma dom. 

You can get away with a bit less global, but then you have gaps in hasten.  As long as the gap isn't big enough to fall below 123% recharge "average over time" you are still okay.  That is probably where you are getting the needing only 95% global recharge from, although I've heard people it is more like in the 85% or so range.   Haven't run the exact number myself as I just try to get to 110% global  or as close as possible to it.   Edit: Going to the perma dom guide link from the wiki page they actually say you only need +70% global if you have +95% slotted hasten.  People probably go for 80%+ to have a bit of a buffer. 

Don't forget you can cheat a little by using a SG base buff that can give you +20% recharge for 1.5 hours at a time for 3 cheap pieces of salvage (I don't believe you even have to belong to a SG to use their base buff machine).  There is also the P2W vendor buff for up to 8 hours of +15% recharge (but much more expensive).  But if you got the inf, that is a pretty easy "free" +35% recharge.  If you can keep those up you actually only need +75% global recharge to have both perma hasten and perma dom.  Or if you can get to about +90%, then with the extra buffs you are at 125% global and then you don't have to even worry about forgetting to click hasten....you are perma dom even without it.

Yeah 70% from bonuses is basically the minimum you'll need to get it and it gets dicey, you have to be quick on the draw to click domination again or lose it which is the saddest sound in the game when you do.  I don't aim for 110% because I like to build in for defenses, hp and such but I'll generally like to get somewhere between 85% to 95% additional from bonuses along with having Hasten, this way it gives me enough of a buffer in case I'm preoccupied in that very moment to click it again.  

5 hours ago, Riverdusk said:

Okay so according to this:

Permahasten - Hasten needs a total of +275% Recharge

• 205% after Hasten's own +70%, 110% after 3 recharge SOs for ~95%

PermaDom - Domination needs a total of +123% Recharge

• Unable to slot enhancements so it must all be buffs or set bonuses

If you can get to Permahasten's 110%, then there is only 13% more that Permadom needs. Kinda takes the wind out of Permahasten then for Dom's then doesn't it?

Edited by TK3477
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mezmera said:

Hasten gives you 70% recharge for a time until it wears off and you use it again.  The IO's you put into specific powers typically only work for that particular power.  So I'll put two 50+5 IOs into Hasten and that'll be good for that.

After that I'll still want to aim for an additional 90% recharge from bonuses and LotG's.  Typically that's 4 purple sets in your controls and attacks then I like to slot a full set of Ascendancy of the Dominator, that'll get you 50% recharge from bonuses right there.  

Then take your snipe power and slot Sting of the Manticore at least to 5 slots for 7.5% recharge and I'll typically have like 3 defense power to put in 3 LotG's so this'll get you 30% more recharge added.  Then I'd add in something another rare control set for 6.25% recharge and a set like Obliteration for another 5%.  

Dominators are an expensive breed but that'll get you to 91.25% recharge and add in hasten that'll get you to 161.25%.

Noticing the "Rich breed" indeed as it is probably the most expensive breed right now then. 4 purple sets in a character might be too much for me to want to bother to tackle. I expected it to be a bit more simpler and, to be honest, realistic in spending. I think I might be shelving the idea of getting to perma dom. While the non purp recipes are easy to work towards, buying all those purps might be more effort I am willing to spend on it. Especially as it is not my main or even in my top ten of toons I have.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TK3477 said:

Noticing the "Rich breed" indeed as it is probably the most expensive breed right now then. 4 purple sets in a character might be too much for me to want to bother to tackle. I expected it to be a bit more simpler and, to be honest, realistic in spending. I think I might be shelving the idea of getting to perma dom. While the non purp recipes are easy to work towards, buying all those purps might be more effort I am willing to spend on it. Especially as it is not my main or even in my top ten of toons I have.

Well when we got back into the game a year ago my first character when we got back was my Mind dom.  I didn't have much money then so it was a slow build for perma-dom, it's a bit harder to do but totally possible.  Almost all control sets get access to 6.25% recharge bonuses and there's the ranged decimation set for another 6.25%.  Melee has crushing impacts for 5%, there's the obliteration set, there's the one defense set with 5% recharge and the gamblers.  You can also get the dom ATO set cheapish.  

Run a bunch of TFs for fun and eventually you start to build up a sizeable amount of merits.  Plus every 3 vet levels you get 30 emp merits which is 300 merits or 3 purple recipes.  

Dominators among them all probably benefit the most from the most invested into it.  Anyways good luck!

2 hours ago, TK3477 said:

If you can get to Permahasten's 110%, then there is only 13% more that Permadom needs. Kinda takes the wind out of Permahasten then for Dom's then doesn't it?

Not at all, you forgot that Hasten's bonus (not recharge slotting, but the +70%) works for Domination when it's active. And if you're at permaHatin' then that bonus is up all the time.

So if you're at 110% global set bonuses to have Hasten permanent, then you have 70% additional from Hasten, and that's 180% for perma-Domination (with over 15 seconds to spare, actually). It's a LOT easier to get perma-Dom than perma-Hasten.

So, you don't really need perma-Hasten. IIRC, I run perma-Dom with about 80% global Recharge, then a partial uptime of Hasten fills the rest, and a few activations of Force Feedback during the 90-second cycle (or, in one character's case, Blood stacks) helps give a larger safety overlap on activations.

For "comfortable" perma Domination you want around +90% Global recharge from set bonuses.

Dominators are, frustratingly, one of the only (maybe THE only?) AT that doesn't get +Recharge in its secondaries. Other ATs can usually hit better global recharge than Dominators, the AT that needs it most.

That said there are some tried and true strategies. Here's a real basic formula:

Starting out:

• Defense powers. Every one of them should be slotted with Luck of the Gambler + Recharge. 5 of these are worth +32.25% Recharge. Price: About 6 million inf each. Note actually finding and taking 5 defense powers in a Dom build can be hard. Standard picks are: APP armor, Combat Jumping, Maneuvers, Weave, Vengeance.
    • APP armor can be Ice, Psi, or Mace. Psi offers two places for LoTG and still provides a resist armor, so for a cheap, just starting out perma-dom I recommend it most.
  • Hold powers. You have at least 2 of these. 4 slot Basilisk's Gaze for +7.5% recharge each. Price: About 3 million per piece.
  • AoE powers. 5 slot Positron's Blast for +6.25% Recharge. Price: 2 million per piece.
  • Snipe powers. 5 slot Sting of the Manticore for +7.5% recharge.
  • Pets: 4 slot Expedient Reinforcement for +6.25% recharge. Price: 2 million inf per piece

Assuming 5 defense powers, 2 hold powers, and 2 AoEs, a snipe, and a pet, this will bring you to about +73% recharge, You're need an additional +20 to get to the edge of permadom, and about +25-30% to get pretty comfortable. Where you find that depends on what set you're playing:

• Electric Control or Assault: 6 slot Power Transfer provides +7.5% recharge. This can go in any power that does endurance drain, ideally in one that also does damage. Price: 1 mil
  • Dark Control: Cloud Senses (usually in Fearsome Stare but can go in any -ToHit power) is worth 6.25% recharge. Price: million ish per piece
    • Dark Control also has two pets, so you can slot Exp Reinforcement twice
  • Fire or Earth Control: Put a chance for +100% Recharge in Bonfire and Earthquake. You can't do this with Ice's ice slick, annoyingly.
  • PBAoE attacks: Obliteration is relatively inexpensive and worth +5% recharge at 6 slots

Note that Destiny Ageless adds global Recharge and does help you achieve perma Dom.

Getting max performance:

• Confuse powers. Nearly always should be 5 or 6 slotted with Coercive Persuasion purple set. Confuse control sets have an easier time reaching perma dom comboed into Range defense capped because of this set. Price: 20 mil inf
  • Dominator ATO. Adds +10 recharge. Price: 20 mil inf per piece. Ideally goes in a power you use a lot so you can take advantage of the +damage proc.
  • Hold purple set. I rarely use this, but it is worth +10 recharge at purple prices, 20 mil per piece.
  • Ranged AoE Attack: Whatever it is. 5 slot Ragnarok. (Doms almost never 6 slot purples, that's for armor characters trying to fill an armor hole). Price: 25 million per piece. This replaces your Posi's Blast slotting. This is usually the last thing I pay for because it only really gives you about +3 more recharge, since this is so similar to Positron's Blast.

Tip on purples. Yes they are expensive. During normal play they will sometimes drop, If you get a crap purple, build it anyway, and use conversion on it. It costs one converter to flip a purple to another random purple. This makes obtaining the useful sets like Armageddon, Ragnarok, etc much more doable.

Unfortunately for ATOs you're just stuck paying millions.

Edited by oedipus_tex
  • Like 1

The base empowerment station offers 20% global recharge for 90 minutes.  This is true.  It requires 2 common and 1 uncommon pieces of salvage

Also, Dominator ATOs for 20m a pop, wha?  I don't think I've ever spent more than 7M for any Dom ATO.  I actually use Dom ATOs for my bottom feeder bids to scoop up and convert.  The amount is proprietary info but still, it's a long way from 20M.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hedgefund said:

Also, Dominator ATOs for 20m a pop, wha?  I don't think I've ever spent more than 7M for any Dom ATO.  I actually use Dom ATOs for my bottom feeder bids to scoop up and convert.  The amount is proprietary info but still, it's a long way from 20M.

Are we talking Superior Dominator ATO or the regular one? Superior I thought was in the 20 mil range. Maybe I don't know how to play markets to get it cheaper. I've only purchased the full set one time.

Edited by oedipus_tex

12 minutes ago, oedipus_tex said:

Are we talking Superior Dominator ATO or the regular one? Superior I thought was in the 20 mil range. Maybe I don't know how to play markets to get it cheaper. I've only purchased the full set one time.

You can buy the regular versions for 7-10 mil typically and all it takes then is a catalyst and those tend to fall off the back of a truck in Brickstown I believe. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

Yah like Mezmera said - you never buy the Superior ATOs (or winters) -- just buy the regularly for 7M (for ATOs) and then use catalysts on them. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, kiramon said:

Yah like Mezmera said - you never buy the Superior ATOs (or winters) -- just buy the regularly for 7M (for ATOs) and then use catalysts on them. 

Well look at that, I learned something. 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

18 hours ago, TK3477 said:

Okay so according to this:

Permahasten - Hasten needs a total of +275% Recharge

• 205% after Hasten's own +70%, 110% after 3 recharge SOs for ~95%

In a way yes.  If you can get to (I say more like min 125%+, as a buffer to server lags and other slight hiccups) you could actually skip hasten entirely.  I did exactly that with one of my doms on live and it is in a way the lazier way to go as then you don't have to worry about having two clicks to try and keep up.  Also good if you are someone who occasionally/regularly has to go afk a bit and not have to worry about dom dropping.

However, it can start to get harder and harder to find those last bits of recharge so you do have to make sacrifices in your build (less defense, less hps, fewer procs, etc. that you could otherwise slot).  If you skip hasten/don't use it often you are also giving up that +70% to help get all your other powers out faster of course.  If you have 125, then 195 may not help dom anymore, but 195 helps other powers. Can also act as a form of slow debuff resistance.

As I mentioned though, if you can afford to keep up the temp powers it is much easier to hit that +125% number now a days as you can actually hit it with only +90% + temps. 

In response to your other post, for the cheap way to make it work, you only need about 60% + hasten + the 20% base buff (which is not expensive at all).  You shouldn't need a single purple set to get a base +60%.  Almost every character I build regardless of AT ends up with at least in the +60% recharge range anyway.  If this isn't a main/important character for you I'd probably aim for that and see how you like it.

Edited by Riverdusk

I'd encourage not skipping Hasten on a Dominator. The asterisk with permadom is that it is always "perma dom under ideal conditions." Getting hit with -Recharge like exists in a lot of Ice or Psi powers will bring a quick end to your permadom ways, so you want some buffer. It's possible, though really hard, for Dominators to slot for -Recharge resistance, but I'm not sure if you can acquire Defense, Recharge resistance, and permadom all in one build. Just because I posted this, someone will respond with such a build. 🙂 But it's rare/hard.

7 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

I'd encourage not skipping Hasten on a Dominator. The asterisk with permadom is that it is always "perma dom under ideal conditions." Getting hit with -Recharge like exists in a lot of Ice or Psi powers will bring a quick end to your permadom ways, so you want some buffer. It's possible, though really hard, for Dominators to slot for -Recharge resistance, but I'm not sure if you can acquire Defense, Recharge resistance, and permadom all in one build. Just because I posted this, someone will respond with such a build. 🙂 But it's rare/hard.

You can overcome -recharge with set bonuses from the winter sets and the one from the travel power. But i havent ran into an issue with being slowed enough to miss permadom being most -recharge doesn't last that long.

I also recommend trying to slot powers that have the 8.75 recharge like in preventive medicine and reactive defenses. 

Edited by mbre2006

On 7/27/2020 at 8:41 AM, laudwic said:

Your math is right, but your forgetting that you can get recharge bonuses from IO sets.  Those plus some LotG and Force Feedback proc Chance for Recharge in any powers with Knockback got me reliable permadom before 50.

For example look for the following IO sets:

Melee two five slotted Crushing Impact (5% each set at 5 slot)

Ranged: Decimation at 5 slots gives 6.25%

my Singularity is slotted with Expedient Reinforcement gives 6.25% Recharge at 4 slots

Postitron's Blast from my Targeted AoE gives 6.25% at 4 slots.

You get the idea.  LotG is not the only source of recharge.  Just look for sets that give recharge bonuses that also give you other things you need. 

archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Enhancement_Sets is a good place to find out which sets give you recharge bonus and the buy them at the auction house.  Remember, always buy the attuned version as they are the same price and are not set to a level but increase as you increase.

Also, remember, you want to get higher than 122% as you need to give yourself some extra time to click.

Also, I usually load up some of the admittedly expensive Basilisk set in my ST Hold, there's also sets for Confuses, Stuns, etc, that tend to give 6.25% more rech, and so forth.

On 7/27/2020 at 8:04 PM, TK3477 said:

I and many others have had reliable perma dom well before 50 from set bonuses, ie. no purple sets required.  Yes, you have to actively slot IO sets for recharge, including shoving in a Luck of the Gambler recharge bonus everywhere you can and I also do the knockback chance for recharge proc, but you do not need a single purple set to comfortably have perma dom.  If you look up the IO sets that give good recharge bonuses and plan, it is not prohibitively expensive.  Most of those sets are not the overpriced ones.  Heck, if you put in a little planning and start bidding on enhancements before you need them it isn't even that expensive.  My currently level 43 corruptor has already bought all of his enhancements (other than for 50 recharge SOs) for the rest of his career and has millions in the bank from just soloing and crafting/selling set IOs that he finds.  (I think crafting and selling other IOs is a waste of influence.)

• Like 2

• 1 month later

So I thought I'd give it the college try. Got it to one purp set, 2 ATO sets, and 97.5% pre hasten. Does this work?

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Dark Vortex (F): Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Dark Assault
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lift -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Gravity Distortion -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(15), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(17)
Level 4: Fly -- Flight-I(A), Flight-I(13)
Level 6: Propel -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(7), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Apc-Acc/Rchg(19), Apc-Dam%(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(21)
Level 8: Crushing Field -- SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprDmnGrs-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(23), SprDmnGrs-EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(25), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(27)
Level 10: Night Fall -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(27), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(29), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dam%(31)
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(36), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 16: Gather Shadows -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Dam%(33), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(34), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(34), Lck-%Hold(36)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 24: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Life Drain -- TchoftheN-Heal(A), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(39), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(40), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(40), TchoftheN-%Dam(31)
Level 30: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(37), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 35: Hibernate -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 38: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(43)
Level 44: Ice Storm -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(45), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(48)
Level 47: Midnight Grasp -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(48), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Hoarfrost -- Heal-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(11)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(5), PrfShf-End%(5)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
------------

7 hours ago, TK3477 said:

So I thought I'd give it the college try. Got it to one purp set, 2 ATO sets, and 97.5% pre hasten. Does this work?

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Dark Vortex (F): Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Dark Assault
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lift -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Gravity Distortion -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(15), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(17)
Level 4: Fly -- Flight-I(A), Flight-I(13)
Level 6: Propel -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(7), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Apc-Acc/Rchg(19), Apc-Dam%(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(21)
Level 8: Crushing Field -- SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprDmnGrs-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(23), SprDmnGrs-EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(25), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(27)
Level 10: Night Fall -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(27), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(29), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dam%(31)
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(36), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 16: Gather Shadows -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Dam%(33), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(34), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(34), Lck-%Hold(36)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 24: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Life Drain -- TchoftheN-Heal(A), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(39), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(40), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(40), TchoftheN-%Dam(31)
Level 30: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(37), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 35: Hibernate -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 38: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(43)
Level 44: Ice Storm -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(45), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(48)
Level 47: Midnight Grasp -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(48), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Hoarfrost -- Heal-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(11)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(5), PrfShf-End%(5)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
------------

Sure,

but you can use Agility instead of Spiritual. I dont think you actually need either, as even just-outside perma hasten will still work just fine and keep you with Perma Dom.

Also, don't skip Sleet. Skip Ice Storm. Or Hoarfrost.

10 minutes ago, kiramon said:

Sure,

but you can use Agility instead of Spiritual. I dont think you actually need either, as even just-outside perma hasten will still work just fine and keep you with Perma Dom.

Also, don't skip Sleet. Skip Ice Storm. Or Hoarfrost.

I was really debating the "Skipping sleet" part.  I was actually leaning toward skipping Midnight Grasp but that's 5% recharge. Unless Ice Storm is that bad on Dominator? Hoarfrost.... Dunno. I like the occasional "Oh Sh#t" button when you are aggroing complete mobs AND your armor is of medium fare. Sometimes you just run outta purps ya know?

Edited by TK3477