Kinetic Melee Brute Help!

damnimgood

I heard Kinetic Melee was good so I want to try it. I need help picking a Secondary.

The options are:Bio,Dark,Energy (Maybe),Invulnerability,Regeneration,Super Reflexes,Willpower. And the only reason why those are the only options because I'm trying to stay with my character's look. (Plant/Nature creature sort of)

Anyway..HELP PLEASE!

THANKS 🙂

Edited by damnimgood

Picking a secondary is fairly simple, not too different from picking a primary. After choosing your primary power set and first power, click Next in the lower right corner of the screen. You'll be presented with the list of available secondaries, from which you can choose your desired power set. Something that throws a lot of people is that you don't have to choose a power at this point, you'll automatically take the first power on the list. Once you've clicked on one of the power sets to make your selection, simply hit Next in the lower right again and your secondary set has been selected. Hope that helps!

Edited by Vanden
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vanden said:

Picking a secondary is fairly simple, not too different from picking a primary. After choosing your primary power set and first power, click Next in the lower right corner of the screen. You'll be presented with the list of available secondaries, from which you can choose your desired power set. Something that throws a lot of people is that you don't have to choose a power at this point, you'll automatically take the first power on the list. Once you've clicked on one of the power sets to make your selection, simply hit Next in the lower right again and your secondary set has been selected. Hope that helps!

Errrrr.....what? LMAO. That...wasn't the question.But thanks.