Latest version of Pine's/Mid's?

Mikazuki

Well the new build planner doesnt seem to have an official place and is just handed around like an illegal substance(albeit freely, unless its using my machine to mine for bitcoins right now).

First: was wondering if there was any location where updates would be posted, website, reddit thread, etc.

If not:

Was wondering if there were any newer versions after the 19/05/16 version, just noticed /rad doesnt work for masterminds there, builder thinks its so ludicrous it crashes once i select it.

(  ' - ')b

I wasn't even aware of a newer version-- can't seem to find anything about it on Titan Forums or Google. All the links to the program's "website" or "home page" leads to http://www.cohplanner.com so I don't know what to tell ya. Maybe someone just updated the background database in the meantime, but like I said I couldn't find anything about it.

Fak NCSoft, Love Linux

...Way to go at answering my own question, while looking for the original post i downloaded the version i have, i found a post with a newer version that fixed the issues i have.

Leaving this here just in case anyone else needs it.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,541.msg15109.html#msg15109

note: we could use a sticky post with the latest version of pines, just a thought.

Yeah it looks like someone else on here just took over the development since the original devs aren't touching it anymore. That seems to be a theme with this community.

note: we could use a sticky post with the latest version of pines, just a thought.

Agreed, especially since the search function did nothing to bring that up when I tried looking.

Fak NCSoft, Love Linux

I've been uploading new versions of Pine's on City of Forums as I am made aware of them.

Downloading from there requires logging into there.

Gotta be a way to "fix" that without needing to log into other sites forums ...

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I've probably seen 3 variants roaming around this forum alone. We Really need a central storage for this stuff. HC google drive account anyone?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Edit: I decided to remove my version from here since Pine did an update.  I'd much rather let Pine update his own page than try to 'fix' it myself.

That said, I am more than happy to provide the icon I used for Sudden Acceleration or the Sentinel class if it's desired!

I feel like I read somewhere eventually a web version of the tool was going to be made, but I can't recall when that statement was made so I don't know how valid it is.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

I wanted to add my own variation of Pines.  I got fed up with the lack of radiation emission and kinetics on mastermind, as well as some miscellaneous bugs (such as the extra leviathan mastery on Mastermind, or Leviathan mastery's summon power for brutes not unlocking correctly), so I spent this evening editting the database to get these in.  I also changed the sentinel archetype icon to the one used ingame, for good measure.  I also hid the extra power pools that are not available (such as gadgetry), but they can be added back by changing the powersets back to pool powers in the database.

I have to warn that I do not normally do this sort of thing, and I don't plan on updating this further.  I just "updated" this to get rid of a few of the more irritating bugs and add the missing mastermind powersets; I did not check for any other inaccuracies in the other various powersets.  Anyone is of course welcome to update this, though if you mention my minor contribution I'd of course appreciate it. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/amvvqupa4maowur/Pines%20Hero%20Designer%20Update.zip?dl=0

PS: I've never used dropbox before, so if there are any issues with this link, please let me know!

Seen a few unofficial variants, but yous the best one so far. Much appreciated +1 :)

Edit: Same as the previous post; I decided to remove my version from here since Pine did an update.  I'd much rather let Pine update his own page than try to 'fix' it myself.

That said, I am more than happy to provide the icon I used for Sudden Acceleration or the Sentinel class if it's desired!