About the whip.....

So i know there aren't enough animation for a full whip powerset so. how about a combination of one handed swords and whips. A whip sword if you will.

Set Name:  Aura Urumi

Due to animation costs this weapon set is always glowing with auras like fire or energy.

LOW Lethal damage,

stackable dots

1 handed sword attacks are single target melee 

whip attacks are pbaoe.

Similar to Titan weapon's momentum this set instead has "Zeal". Focusing more on speed rather than power zeal greatly increases attack speed.

Whips Pbaoes are larger than Titan weapons.

This powerset can be used with shield but power "against all odds" becomes  "Soul Siphon" all applied dots become hots for the user

I don't have time to make a full moveset atm ill make one later if this idea is received well.

• Like 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

I think Whips have been been combined with several other powers as well.  I agree with all of them..

Whips Swords, Whip hand gun, Whip Axe, Whip Fire swords.. Basically Whips and any one handed weapon. Hey even dual whips like in Underworld 

Not going to lie would be nice if they could create one new whip animation. Assuming they had a volunteer with the skill.  Only to show the old guard and Cryptic it can be done without them. 

On 9/16/2020 at 9:02 AM, Saiyajinzoningen said:

Set Name:  Aura Urumi

I find it hilarious how absurdly specific set name proposals can be. Why don’t we make a set literally called “The Balrog’s Whip From Lord Of The Rings” while we’re at it.

4 hours ago, arcaneholocaust said:

I find it hilarious how absurdly specific set name proposals can be. Why don’t we make a set literally called “The Balrog’s Whip From Lord Of The Rings” while we’re at it.

I dont understand your satire. The name "Aura Urumi" was pretty well thought out; considering the only whip models we have to use are flaming, and the Urumi weapon is a literal flexible sword whip from India. Since this is all spit-balling do you have any constructive suggestions?

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?