No Queues? Whaaaaaaaat!?

Wait, isn't this a long weekend for you amerkin folks?  Why isn't the game buried behind a queue of 100 to 1000 players yet?

I'm not complaining in the slightest, please don't get me wrong.  I just thought to myself "aw, well, there's no chance I'm going to get to log on tonight."  And boy-howdy does that seem to not be the case!  I mean, the Help channel is exploding right now, so clearly there are some talkative folks online at least, but still.  I just psyched myself up with this fear of not getting on.

They posted something (last week I think) about figuring out how to severely reduce CPU load with the servers. The Status page has been down by about 1/2 from what I have seen.

At 7803 players with 37% CPU right now, last week that many players was the high 70%

All in all this is very good!!!!!

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

I'm mostly visiting with folks this week.  So haven't been on as much as I like.  Besides, they ask me where I've been the last couple of weeks and saying "Paragon City" just raises too many eyebrows.

On the plus side, my day job badges are coming along nicely.

Face front, true believers!

Everything has been very stable since the move (aside from the hiccup last night!), so queues haven't been as necessary. We actually hit a new peak player count yesterday!

That is awesome. It felt great to see multiple instances of Atlas Park again.

I haven't Seen a que, but I've been asked if I was sure I wanted to leave it (changing servers).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)