[Staging] Patch notes for September 20th, 2020

Jimmy

Have they tweaked the Instance rewards? At least TELL PEOPLE THAT TWO CHOICES DO NOTHING!

Ahem.

Seriously, just attach 5 ToT rewards to each option whether is says it or not.

EDIT: I love that Haunted House set up (and the Easter Egg in it) but it does need better rewards.

Edited by Rejolt
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

13 hours ago, FoulVileTerror said:

Would you be able to elaborate with specifics, @Rejolt?

What CD said. Everyone has everything unlocked and there are two reward options for things you already have. Maybe allow random rewards from the Halloween Tip Mission table (which give rare IOs, salvage) which are not repeatable there but could be here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

On 9/22/2020 at 12:15 PM, Rejolt said:

EDIT: I love that Haunted House set up (and the Easter Egg in it) but it does need better rewards.

I agree with you there. I came up with a potential reward for the trial, but it's probably much too late to implement for this year:

18 hours ago, Vanden said:

I agree with you there. I came up with a potential reward for the trial, but it's probably much too late to implement for this year:

Kind of a known issue last year. After a day or two It was like pulling teeth getting folks to join me on HH. /sighs

• Jimmy locked this topic