Any survivors from Triumph?

Sh4rpie

My global was Chance Jackson, at some point after COV I transferred to Triumph from Freedom. I was a regular joining & even leading incarnate trials, tf/sf of the week etc

Alts:

Liege Cheetatron X, Bots/Traps/Mu

Time May Change Me, Time/Sonic/Soul

Infernal Samurai, DB/Fire/Soul Brute

Down Right Fierce, StJ/Fire/Soul Brute

Fight of Your Life, KM/Nin/Fire

Etc

Sidhe Blade here. My most noted toons were Rosie Thorn, Sidhe, and Lady Nocturna on villain side

Oh I am also the wife to Troll :) He is currently monopolizing the only computer we have that can play the game but is also in a voice chat game, so I'm okay with that.

• Like 1

Hi all,

So many names and such a bad memory :)

Kaigame - Earth/Emp controller, teamed from outbreak haha!! terrible dmg but good on a team

Zin Itto - Peacebringer

Billy Blizzard - Ice/Storm Controller

many more that i can't remember :)

I started on Triumph but drifted to Virtue when most of the people who got me into the game left.

My main on Triumph was Flamare, a fire/NRG blaster, and I also had a psychic controller that I took to 50 there - I don't remember her name other than it was based off "psychic": Psychadia or some such.

I played villains on Triumph from release of CoV til like 2009, I loved the people but the server was dead compared to freedom so eventually i moved all my characters to Freedom. The crazy thing was alot of the IO recipes and enh were crazy cheap on triumph compared to Freedom where people inflated prices cuz more people would buy then at those prices so i bought a bunch of Luck of The Gamblers and sold the. For many times what i paid when i transferred to freedom xD

Glad to see more familiar faces responding here! Also, Hello Hand Grenade! It's been far too long my friend! Glad to have a chance to get through the queue this weekend for a brief 20 minute session. Ran into more people from Triumph too! I am on Excelsior myself with my original name: Sh4rpie hoping that I run across anyone familiar. Feel free to add me or say hello! Don't be afraid!

Burte Force here.

I digivloved into a wolf named Fluffy. I bring treats, pineapple and Dr. Pepper for everyone.

In real life....I am a bit of a pagan. I do tarot readings for people as a party trick. It can be done long distance.

Fluffy_business_card.jpg.82c97bfa16ec594f89f160d2a0c7e5ed.jpg

Joined up with FF back in... 2009? Spread my wings with them and GH up until shutdown, then pal'd around with some GH alumni in LOTRO, DDO and a couple others ever since. Game is still patching, but looking forward to see all the familiar faces :D

Triumph - Fusion Force & Global Heroics

I was in GH.

Ms and Mr Malawi.

I had many other characters, Pyra was my blaster and my last character was Speed Charge, a Kin/Elec Defender, which I've recreated on Indomitable now.

My dad played also and I made him an account but he hasn't logged on yet. He was Mr. Scotland.