Any survivors from Triumph?

Sh4rpie

'tis I, the mighty Grog!  I just discovered this thread.  Ran with Forgotten Legion SG and C.H.A.O.S. VG as part of the HUB player community.  Nice to see some familiar names from back in the day.

If anyone remembers me at all, you probably remember Grog the Big, but, in case one of my alts was more memorable, I also played:

Psi-Borg (a name I would love to have back on Excelsior!)

Shining Crystal

AIM-54C Phoenix

Ton Def

Burn Boy

Tetsu Sensei

Timmy Powergamer

.Night Shift

Night Shade (had some funny punctuation to get the name, can't remember what it was)

Mad-Engineer

Farmer Green

Inimical X

Ferdinand the Bully

Ran a few on Virtue as well, but I can only remember Dark Light Speed.

I'm writing some fan fiction, re-posting what I have written so far to the forums here at: the below.  I got a lot of support from the HUB player community donating their characters to the tale.  Wish more of them were back to read it. 300+ pages and counting...

All hail the mighty Grog! 

• 11 months later
  • 2 months later

I had multiple characters on every server, but Triumph was my first. My highest level characters on Triumph were:

Sarah Belham

Senor Habanero

Big Apple

Felis Nictus

Mystic Knight of Io

Garden Weasel

Kung Pao Panda

Hip Cat

And my namesake, Lord Xenophon, which existed on every server.

SarahB.JPG

Edited by LordXenophon

Aquacat Sig.jpg

Aquacat (Level 50 Water/Regen Sentinel, Indomitable, 851 badges)

• 4 weeks later
6 hours ago, HobowShotgun said:

Hey folks, 

Pride Warrior here. Just so you all know I AM alive and on the Everlasting server attempting to start a New Feline Fellowship. Drop me a line any time @PrideWarrior. Lovel you cats, Peace!

Hey Pride!  Saunik here.  I'm over on Torchbearer with the Coven.

Hope you're having a blast.

11 hours ago, HobowShotgun said:

Hey folks, 

Pride Warrior here. Just so you all know I AM alive and on the Everlasting server attempting to start a New Feline Fellowship. Drop me a line any time @PrideWarrior. Lovel you cats, Peace!

OMG OMG, PRIDE!!!!!! So many folks ask about you! How wonderful to see you!!

srOuQi4.jpg

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
On 4/25/2019 at 10:27 AM, Kaasha said:

Kaasha, Cheekey Monkey, Agent One, Distortress, Ms Tiger and many others.  I had toons in Fusion Force, Global Heroics and Wild Cards.  *waves

I was Three of Diamonds in the Wild Cards, but I thought that was Champion.

Aquacat Sig.jpg

On 11/2/2023 at 11:51 AM, HobowShotgun said:

Hey folks, 

The rest of the cats are on Indom.

Aquacat Sig.jpg

1 hour ago, LordXenophon said:

I was Three of Diamonds in the Wild Cards, but I thought that was Champion.

Heya!  I remember you from back in the day.  Wild Cards from Triumph was remade on Torchbearer.  We all sorta combined the supergroups in our "grand coalition" into Fusion Force these days.  But we have recreated all the old supergroups and many of the Triumph players from Live have members there.  Most play on Torch these days, but many have toons on the other servers as well.

• 1 month later
On 12/7/2023 at 12:36 PM, Kaasha said:

Heya!  I remember you from back in the day.  Wild Cards from Triumph was remade on Torchbearer.  We all sorta combined the supergroups in our "grand coalition" into Fusion Force these days.  But we have recreated all the old supergroups and many of the Triumph players from Live have members there.  Most play on Torch these days, but many have toons on the other servers as well.

Well with some time and the recent news, it looks like one more of the old ones will poke back in.  SuperSean reporting for duty. 😄  So glad to find this thread and if Sh4rpie is still checking in "waves!"  Hello Kaasha and all the familiar names!

On 6/7/2022 at 5:50 AM, OrangeSoda4 said:

Orange Soda... triumph only.  recognize a lot of names, just made it back.

You son of a bitch, of course you'd pop up here 2.5 years after I asked if anyone's seen you 🙄🤣

• 4 weeks later

I had more characters on Triumph than I can possibly remember, but I typically went by Cinder Viper on the forums (and my first character, a Fire/Thermal corruptor). I played with Old School Legends / Shadow Empire. I was also probably the most unrelenting troll on the forums and in-game and frequently on/off the ban-list, I'm now less of a teenage edgelord.

• 1 month later

I had too many toons to list but was usually online hahah!! Triumph was where it was at!! The folks there are just the best! I was highly active on the global channel Triumph Watch 2,0

Great for picking up a team to tackle anything!! Very glad to see soo many are now on HC!