Any survivors from Triumph?

Sh4rpie

On 7/12/2019 at 2:30 PM, Oakenshield said:

Oakenshield here! I just found you guys, and holy crap I cannot describe the feeling I had last night. Please reach out if a dwarf with silver and red armor rings a bell. Others may include White Rhino Purp (fire/fire brute) or any "oak" derivitive. So glad to reconnect. Hope to hear from you all soon. EVIL, if your out there man, hope you're well!

DUDE whats up 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:56 PM, rubeus6 said:

Hey. FireKatt here again. Has any body Reformed the Feline Fellowship? I used to be one of the leaders, but I can't reach Pride anymore.

I have seen The Feline Fellowship on Torchbearer. They have a recruitment post on the Homecoming discord. The contact listed is @RobotechMaster

1 hour ago, TinyH said:

I have seen The Feline Fellowship on Torchbearer. They have a recruitment post on the Homecoming discord. The contact listed is @RobotechMaster

I set up a chapter on Reunion with my ALT Lightstiker. My Handle is @FIREKAT

I tried to transfer my Firekatt character to Torchbearer... But it seems somebody might be running around pretending to be me on there.

Edited by rubeus6

Could be that somebody just claimed the name before you got a chance. No idea. I know I originally saw a post on discord back in June. It had three globals listed as contacts for FF. I tried to find it for you with no luck. 

I left TB a few months ago for Excelsior, so I haven’t seen anyone from there. While I was on TB I saw FF members often. You could join Triumph Watch global channel and ask around there as well. 

I had a character in FF back in the day too. Lil Furball. If you do run into Pride tell him I said hello.

On 12/31/2019 at 1:00 PM, TinyH said:

Could be that somebody just claimed the name before you got a chance. No idea. I know I originally saw a post on discord back in June. It had three globals listed as contacts for FF. I tried to find it for you with no luck. 

I left TB a few months ago for Excelsior, so I haven’t seen anyone from there. While I was on TB I saw FF members often. You could join Triumph Watch global channel and ask around there as well. 

I had a character in FF back in the day too. Lil Furball. If you do run into Pride tell him I said hello.

Yeah, I moved all my characters over to Torchbearer, found the current Leader for the FF. I'm helping him rebuild now. So any Felines out there feel free to hit us up on Discord: https://discord.gg/d6QN2QH

On 10/29/2019 at 9:04 AM, DougGraves said:

Tomb Fisted Kid here.  I remember Obsidius and Tahquitz from Triumph.  I can't remember the names of the rest of my alts though.

HEY!  I've been talking to you all over the forums, but I remember Tomb Fisted Kid!!!

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

• Game Master
On 12/27/2019 at 9:47 PM, Healix said:

Pride was awesome, and I email him once in a while. I don't think FF has an sg here, but it would be great. I had a toon that was a member, too.

Damn I miss Feline Fellowship.  Pride Warrior had a great SG in Triumph.

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

Hi all,

I remember several of you and will give shout outs later.  I am going to log in, but for those of you who I ever ran with the Main and Global was Ventus vis Vires.  I have only known about homecoming for maybe a week, back to playing I go.  Talk to ya all later.

Ventus vis Vires (all of my heroes had names w/ triple letters and villians were doubles)

• 2 weeks later

Brahma Bullseye (NrG/NrG Blaster) reporting on from Riders of the Apocalypse.  I was also know as Bear Cat, Invuln/mace tank, leader of the Hunters of Apocalypse.  I still talk to Cavalier from RoA and a few others. I also had a villain named Cador, a dark/robotics MM.

Edited by Brahma Bullseye
Added info

On 3/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, Brahma Bullseye said:

Brahma Bullseye (NrG/NrG Blaster) reporting on from Riders of the Apocalypse.  I was also know as Bear Cat, Invuln/mace tank, leader of the Hunters of Apocalypse.  I still talk to Cavalier from RoA and a few others. I also had a villain named Cador, a dark/robotics MM.

I keep trying to talk Turbo Starr into coming back! 

I was @serialbeggar during Live.  I started on Infinity, but spent the later 2/3rds of the Live years on Triumph. 

At first I only made a character on Triumph after learning a coworker had a character there.  He was only a casual player, though, as was evidenced by the fact that he was still using TOs for his low 30s character.  I tried to gather Inf to rebuild his character, but he drifted to other games by then.  

I didn't come back to Triumph seriously until I saw someone on the Forums saying that they were organizing a Traps themed VG on Triumph, "The Trapsters".  Unfortunately, The Trapsters fell apart after a few months due to low villain-side population and I took over the VG.  I built the Base up from then and it was fully stocked.  None of the VG membership ever popped back in even for a quick peek.  

This was the only SG/VG I've ever joined.  I had personal SG/VGs on Infinity, Triumph, Exalted, and towards the end, Virtue.  I ran mostly solo, but in the later years, my "completist" desire burnt me out.  I did all my teaming with PUGs via the server global chat channels, so I doubt I'm particularly memorable for any of you.  

I'm on Everlasting now as @suddenly snazzy.  (I forgot the global name was set on the first character name.)

11 hours ago, SerialBeggar said:

I was @serialbeggar during Live.  I started on Infinity, but spent the later 2/3rds of the Live years on Triumph. 

At first I only made a character on Triumph after learning a coworker had a character there.  He was only a casual player, though, as was evidenced by the fact that he was still using TOs for his low 30s character.  I tried to gather Inf to rebuild his character, but he drifted to other games by then.  

I didn't come back to Triumph seriously until I saw someone on the Forums saying that they were organizing a Traps themed VG on Triumph, "The Trapsters".  Unfortunately, The Trapsters fell apart after a few months due to low villain-side population and I took over the VG.  I built the Base up from then and it was fully stocked.  None of the VG membership ever popped back in even for a quick peek.  

This was the only SG/VG I've ever joined.  I had personal SG/VGs on Infinity, Triumph, Exalted, and towards the end, Virtue.  I ran mostly solo, but in the later years, my "completist" desire burnt me out.  I did all my teaming with PUGs via the server global chat channels, so I doubt I'm particularly memorable for any of you.  

I'm on Everlasting now as @suddenly snazzy.  (I forgot the global name was set on the first character name.)

You think you can change your @Global one time, via the menu pull down in-game. 

On 3/6/2020 at 1:35 PM, ShardWarrior said:

I keep trying to talk Turbo Starr into coming back! 

I haven't talked to that guy in ages!  I believe his brother played too if I am right.   I sent a message to Cavalier to let him know. Anyone seen anything out of Fusion Force?  My global is @BrahmaB.

Edited by Brahma Bullseye