Any survivors from Triumph?

Sh4rpie

What a blast from the past. Too many familiar names, and this is the first time I've used a forum since the shutdown!

Mr. Samoa of Global Heroics reporting in! AKA Anti-Catwhoorg, once upon a time...

Anyad here...I used to run with my PowerTrip Prime SG friends (Magnus-X and Azure{Hot Potato}) on Triumph. My Old characters was Dayna(emp), Anyad(Tank), Miss Techforce(Blaster). I have a Character on each server thus far named Anyad if your interested in teaming up...Pretty sure I have healed everyone from Triumph at one time or another ;)

All of my toons were on Triumph, and my sg was Wings over Paragon...Sh4rpie, I remember meeting you in real life and you made me feel like a star!! LOL

OMG! I remember this!! Ok, let me explain myself - back in the day, there were a LOT of WoW players and the only players I met that played CoH were on other servers. You were the first person from Triumph AND from a SG that I also had a character on! Hello and I am so thankful you remembered!! Also, HELLO MrSamoa, Malawi (tell Scotland I said hi!), Anti-Catwhoorg, and TOGO!I'm sure I'm missing a few...

Also, Anyad - I used to be on PowerTrip are you still in contact with Magnus-X and Azure? I remember spending a lot of time with them!

Just found out about this yesterday and am still a bit overwhelmed with the emotion of going back "home."

I've recreated my main, Hellguard, F/F Blaster and am currently leveling up on Torchbearer. I mostly kept to myself and a small group of friends/family on Triumph, but it's nice to see so many familiar names!

I will see you guys in game!

One of my characters, Angelikah, was leader of the Wings over Paragon SG. I am on Excelsior here and global is @healix. (All of my characters were on Tri.)

Yh0kmTM.jpg

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

I played mainly villains, MyJustise2 a Dark/Ninja Mastermind was my main villain.

Brutal Justise

Priestess of Evil

Bella Le Vreaux

Elite Justise

and a few more

Edited by txjustise
added names

@Kay Parfait here :D  I was probably on everyone's team at some point freezing things and healing people. I'm actually really happy a lot of people have sent me messages remembering Kay's avatar, specifically her costumes and Cabal hat.  For somebody who loves making costumes, to me this is the highest compliment, lol. If you made it to 30 there's a good chance you ended up in a Katie TF with me. Cabal hats for all!  I often ran mothership raids and later incarnate trials as well. If nothing else, you might have seen me in Atlas Park waiting for the next costume contest or I was unintentionally ignoring your tells while stationed at ICON.  When I wasn't obsessively making costumes, I was seeking badges. Kay had 1358 badges before shutdown with 3 of my other characters being in Triumph's top 100.  I don't have a problem, honest!  Jbad had way more toons on this list than me! :P

It's been amazing seeing everyone again and teaming up!  This has always been a favorite game of mine and especially a favorite place to go and hang out with great people.  Feel free to join the Triumph Watch channel again and chat in game.  For some reason a few days ago I made the Triumph supergroup to see if anybody had done it yet, turns out the answer was no, so I made it on every server.  If you need a place for your alts to join, let me know!  I'm currently favoring Torchbearer (since most people I know are there) and Everlasting (for the people obsessed with costumes just like me).

My alts included these toons but there are probably more:

May Parfait

Jay Parfait

Ray Parfait

Kai Kuang - Kuang KICK! anyone?

Nimbi

Maggie Mae

Sunny Moonstone

Case Closed

Superb - Fusion Force

Ms Italy - Global Heroics

Caxias - Feline Fellowship

Firefighting (now reborn as Firefighter) - Steel Canyon Fire Department (please come make a water/ice themed toon and fight fires with me in SC - this was my dream right before shutdown :P)

Fire Alarm / Smoke Detector - Steel Canyon Fire Department

Sforzando

Rose Champagne

Princess Mabel

Deuces / Deuces Wild

Soft Drink

Pocket Watch

Xanpha

Slay Bells

Aria De Gallo

Soulmates

• Like 1

Hi!

Saw that this existed on Reddit yesterday.  My main for the longest time was probably Apex Avenger.  Member of The Dominion.  Co-lead of CoV SG Legion of Villainous Evildoers (LoVE) As many, Triumph was home although played on other servers a lot back in the day.  Having some issues actually getting back into Paragon City, likely on my end, but hopefully can get back to it. 

Other Alts.

Cosmic Wrangler

Stygian Hunter

Cyberchiller

I had the majority of my toons on Triumph, including, but not limited to, the following:

• Silver Spork
  • Polonium Patrician
  • Iron Hawke
  • Tik Tok Man
  • Kamikaze Squirrel
  • Blue Dwarf
  • Sphincter Boy
  • Blue Haired Granny
  • Battle Hymn

Former Rider of Apocalypse here 2003-2009ish.

@SecretSkull - main

had many alts below. i know a few of my former Riders are playing. i recognize some of the names and supergroups in this thread (mostly from Hami raids) but can't say i played w/ you all that much. on Indomitable right now.

Vivid

Mons Venus

Soul Kiss

Dr. Dynamite

Klondike

V.

Hip Nautica

Sammy Hain (red)

Reverend Evil Eddie (red)

Can't remember my SGs from back in the day, but I do remember a few of my characters that have been reborn here.  Although some names were taken >.<

Ghostbane - Widow

Daichi Spirit - The original Plant/Psy Dom  <-- anyone remember helping me theory craft this back in late 2005 and early 2006 when everyone else was all about the fire/psy?

Hitsugaya - Ninja Blade/Dark Stalker

Crimson Lighting - Fire/Kin Controller

Rin - Ninja/Dark MM

... And so many others between heroes and villains.

I used to run PL groups all the time while farming w/ my Dom killing freakshow in a very large circle.  Oh. The. Memories. Can't remember the name of the mission though.  Makes me a bit sad.  I just remember getting to it and then saving it for farming.  It's been a decade.  Surprised I remember this much. XD

Former Triumph alumni here!

My main was a lvl 50 DM/Regen scrapper named Lord Daekken. I also had a tank that was Heavy Mace/Invul named Due Process.

I'm in the process of remaking all my characters on the Indomitable server if anyone wishes to contact me!

Former Rider of Apocalypse here 2003-2009ish.

@SecretSkull - main

had many alts below. i know a few of my former Riders are playing. i recognize some of the names and supergroups in this thread (mostly from Hami raids) but can't say i played w/ you all that much. on Indomitable right now.

Vivid

Mons Venus

Soul Kiss

Dr. Dynamite

Klondike

V.

Hip Nautica

Sammy Hain (red)

Reverend Evil Eddie (red)

Welcome back SecretSkull! I remember how bad I wanted to be a RoA - there were so many alternative SG's like Knights of Apocalypse and Legends of Apocalypse! Too cool!

I know most of Fusion Force set up on Torchbearer. While I might play some alts there, our home server is currently Excelsior. Have a nice SG base set up there with the wife and our 7YO son :)

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

Huzzah!  Welcome back to Paragon City everyone!  What a fantastic surprise to run into some folks from Fusion Force while playing!  So happy to be back with you all enjoying the game.

I was @Jade-Star back in the day, but my handle now is @Shard Warrior. 

Already have MA/Regen Shard to 50 and I'm working on Jade - remade her as a Blaster this time. :) 

It's funny - we were chatting in Fusion Force chat about how after all this time you would have thought alt-itis would have subsided... turns out it is worse than ever!  I've already created like 3 dozen alts lol

Feel free to look me up in game!

Happy Skul killing!

• Like 1

Back home finally! My friends and I were part of Team Garrison.

My most common two alts were:

Wyldsyde (scrapper)

Amazonn (tank)

Warstripe was my best buddy and I'm trying to get him to come back too now.

Hope to see some of you all again. I hang on Excelsior now.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have.” -- Roger Rabbit, toon philosopher

I had a few on Triumph, the ones I played the most were Kattyia and Katana Katty.  I also had a couple Blasters, called "Angels"...

I'm on Excelsior now, though so far have only re-created Katana Katty.

I have re-introduced this game to a friend, and he has been playing and really likes it.  I also mentioned this to another friend who used to play, but I am unsure if he got back in or not.