Tarnished Star Badge Requirements

Glacier Peak

Was looking at working on this with a friend, am I correct that souvenirs will only go to the arc holder, but that EB/AV defeat credit goes to anyone on the team?  

I'm also not clear how you check these jail cells to see who you are missing?  

45 minutes ago, Scientist said:

Was looking at working on this with a friend, am I correct that souvenirs will only go to the arc holder, but that EB/AV defeat credit goes to anyone on the team?  

The first question, yes. 

The second, you go through the arc and see who you have and then check who is left. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

1 hour ago, Scientist said:

Just look in the cells in the mission.  Of course, you would need a list of everyone who should be in there, plus you need to be able to recognize all of those enemies on sight.

Alternatively, check the list before doing the mission and go through your badges/souvenirs to confirm you have done all the required content.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 2 weeks later
Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2024 at 7:31 PM, Ironblade said:

Just look in the cells in the mission.  Of course, you would need a list of everyone who should be in there, plus you need to be able to recognize all of those enemies on sight.

Is it possible to hover my mouse pointer over a villain in a cell and identify them if I don't recognize them on sight?  My team and I defeated Harbinger but he/she just looked like a gigantic ball of special effects from all the powers hitting them.  And I can't find a page for them on the wiki.

Edit: Are there only 3 souvenirs required?

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

43 minutes ago, Display Name said:

Is it possible to hover my mouse pointer over a villain in a cell and identify them if I don't recognize them on sight?  My team and I defeated Harbinger but he/she just looked like a gigantic ball of special effects from all the powers hitting them.  And I can't find a page for them on the wiki.

Edit: Are there only 3 souvenirs required?

Yes, you can click on them to get their names so you can cross them off your list, in case you're missing any. 

Harbinger is a Praetorian found in the Admiral Sutter TF, as I am sure you know.  They don't seem to be important enough to have their own wiki page.  But if you defeated them, then they'll be in a cell.  Again, inside the mish in the arc, just mouse over/click on them in the jail cell and you can see their names.  

• Thanks 1

Can someone *please* post the coordinates of AkashiKnight's base in the final mish of the Faultline #3 arc (lvl 20-24) "The Buried Past?"  Pretty please?

@Super Whatsit

28 minutes ago, Display Name said:

Can someone *please* post the coordinates of AkashiKnight's base in the final mish of the Faultline #3 arc (lvl 20-24) "The Buried Past?"  Pretty please?

I don't have the coordinates, but you will get a waypoint when you get the mission.  The mission door is underground and can be hard to find.  Below is an older map of Faultline, but it shows the underground tunnels and room in Grey... I've inserted red arrows to show where the entrance to the tunnels are.  

If i recall correctly, the mission will be in one of the 2 western most "grey" rooms on the map that is "off" the map.

image.thumb.png.2f155a73332040e654f6c8efaccb4637.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)

In Faultline #4 (A Faultline in the Sands of Time,) try these coordinates to explore a hole in the ground that *might* lead to your next mish!?

/thumbtack [406.1 -0.6 1476.8]

Edit: So the *best option* is to get Mish Transporter and wait for it to reset for the next mish!

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit