Could we have Artillery Set in Freebies Menu

Dazou

It is listed under its old name (Shrapnel), but the underlying commands also use the old name and unfortunately don't work. So, you'll either need to issue the commands manually or install an updated version of the freebies menu. I've gone into more detail in this post, which itself contains a link to another post I made which contains another version of the menu that can be installed.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
  • Thanks 1

Alternatively, one can pick up Recipes for any Enhancements not available in the pop menu, from a Merit Vendor since they are free to claim.

One is probably going to stop by a Merit Vendor at some point anyway for Catalysts and Boosters when trying out a build.

~Aureus Society~
~Influentiam lumine semita~

4 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

It is listed under its old name (Shrapnel), but the underlying commands also use the old name and unfortunately don't work. So, you'll either need to issue the commands manually or install an updated version of the freebies menu. I've gone into more detail in this post, which itself contains a link to another post I made which contains another version of the menu that can be installed.

Nice and clear. Works perfectly with your freebies menu.

Thnak you very much :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dazou said:

Nice and clear. Works perfectly with your freebies menu.

Thnak you very much 🙂

You are quite welcome, and glad to hear it works for you. I could never claim it as my menu, since my contributions were miniscule, and the vast majority of work was done by others (r0y and NobleKangaroo most notably).

Edited by AboveTheChemist

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

@AboveTheChemist I'll be in contact about updating the built-in one when we get around to the next major update 🙂

Haha, I was just composing a 'Hey Jimmy, about that built-in freebies menu...' PM in my head, where I was going to offer to tweak it for you guys! I'd be more than happy to help out.