snow!

Figment King

19 hours ago, CursedSorcerer said:

Screw that! How about snow in ALL of the zones? (Rogue Isles, Shadow Shard and Praetoria included?)

Just open a few of the gift packages to collect some charges of the Instant Snowstorm temp power, and you can have snow everywhere, even inside your base.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Just open a few of the gift packages to collect some charges of the Instant Snowstorm temp power, and you can have snow everywhere, even inside your base.

And inside missions and in AE, City Hall, the hospitals, and so on.  But that's just flurries in the air.  The request is for snowy ground in bases (and it would be nice to see snow on the ground in other zones).

On 12/1/2020 at 2:31 PM, CursedSorcerer said:

Screw that! How about snow in ALL of the zones? (Rogue Isles, Shadow Shard and Praetoria included?)

I know it would require more resources than what it's worth, but I would love to see a giant, ski-worthy snow-hill in RWZ ostensibly made of snow that fell on the mothership shield and was teleported to that location.

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

• 3 weeks later
8 hours ago, Figment King said:

The snow flurry FX exists as a base design option! I just want snow covered ground to go with it (cuz the crunching sound is awesome!)

And some of us may want to do our own Fortress of Solitude landscape... snow and ice everywhere.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2020 at 8:11 AM, srmalloy said:

Anyone know how wide a base those things have?  Zone-wide, 100 feet?

I hoard them.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝