Allow wheel scroll to set camdist to 160

Bopper

When I play, I tend to zoom in and out as needed with my wheelscroll on my mouse. However, I also like zooming out as much as possible using /camdist 160. Unfortunately, whenever I zoom back in, I can't immediately zoom back out because the wheelscroll defaults to /camdist 80.

It would be nice to have a settings option that can set the minimum and maximum zoom distance (camdist) used by a mouse's wheelscroll. 

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

14 hours ago, Bopper said:

When I play, I tend to zoom in and out as needed with my wheelscroll on my mouse. However, I also like zooming out as much as possible using /camdist 160. Unfortunately, whenever I zoom back in, I can't immediately zoom back out because the wheelscroll defaults to /camdist 80.

It would be nice to have a settings option that can set the minimum and maximum zoom distance (camdist) used by a mouse's wheelscroll. 

Something like this?

4 minutes ago, captainstar said:

Something like this?

I think he means the distance his camera sets from his character. In order for him to get his camera distance out beyond 80 feet, he has to type in /camdist 160 which doubles the distance of his camera. However, once he moves or scrolls his mouse wheel, he can no longer get the 160 feet camera distance option unless he types /camdist 160 again. What he is asking for, is that the game gives us an option to adjust our own max distance for the camera.

Just now, Solarverse said:

I think he means the distance his camera sets from his character. In order for him to get his camera distance out beyond 80 feet, he has to type in /camdist 160 which doubles the distance of his camera. However, once he moves or scrolls his mouse wheel, he can no longer get the 160 feet camera distance option unless he types /camdist 160 again. What he is asking for, is that the game gives us an option to adjust our own max distance for the camera.

I know this guy in the video made a video about it. But if he is not teaching that there, maybe I was wrong.

21 minutes ago, captainstar said:

I know this guy in the video made a video about it. But if he is not teaching that there, maybe I was wrong.

I skimmed through it, did not see anything on there other than graphics changes. I actually wish he still played here. Sadly he left after the change to the video policies.  😞

14 hours ago, Bopper said:

I asked for this myself on live....yeah, was shot down pretty hard...can't remember why though. I think it was the simple act of asking for a change, lol. Anyway, you have my vote. +1

18 hours ago, Bopper said:

Yes please.

Please allow me to camdistance 160, it's for health reasons.