Ancillary/Epic Pool window not accessible

Gen Electric

I recently installed Mids version 3.0.2.19 and when creating builds i cannot access the ancillary/epic pool window. I can scroll down to see my inherent powers but cannot scroll down the pool powers. I can see Pool 1-4 and select those. Is there something simple that i am missing or is this a glitch?

On 1/19/2021 at 7:49 AM, Gen Electric said:

I recently installed Mids version 3.0.2.19 and when creating builds i cannot access the ancillary/epic pool window. I can scroll down to see my inherent powers but cannot scroll down the pool powers. I can see Pool 1-4 and select those. Is there something simple that i am missing or is this a glitch?

I think this is now fixed. We just released the v3.0.3.1 update.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 1/19/2021 at 9:49 AM, Gen Electric said:

Out of curiosity what resolution are you running?

Edited by crytilis

I am merely the guy with a keyboard and monitor under the stairs.