Best place for AT procs?

Dahkness

2 hours ago, Cutter said:

The BU+recharge proc is global, so can go anywhere.

True, but there's one gotcha. The global proc will not turn on until you use the power its slotted in atleast once on a map. Personally I put it in ET (I want all the recharge slotted amd typically won't add damage procs to ET), but something like EP or BS is fine too if you use them in your rotation.

• Like 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On my Scrapper I use ET (Slow) > TF > ET > BS > Gloom > Repeat.  Which makes me wonder if BS could be replaced by Assassin's Strike, in which case, ET sounds like the place to put the BU Proc.

Didn't realize it was Global, thought I had to use the attack, so I have it in Havoc Punch on my Elec/Bio (forgot what attack with my Ice/Nin), so now I wonder if that was the best spot for it.  O.O

6 hours ago, Bopper said:

True, but there's one gotcha. The global proc will not turn on until you use the power its slotted in atleast once on a map.

A corollary to this is that not only do you have to remember to use the power, but also, it should be slotted in a low-level power so that you don't get locked out of it if exemplared.

(I made the mistake of putting it in Thousand Cuts once, took the build onto a Penelope Yin TF to try it out, and wondered why it seemed to be going so much slower than usual....)

• Like 1