Hunting spots by level?

wmtyrance

19 minutes ago, wmtyrance said:

Is there a guide or something that list this?

You can sort this list of zones by level, go the appropriate zone's page, and then click on the Vidiot Map link in the info box.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

The list of zones above.  Many questions arise that you have not given info on.... Are you Blueside (as is assumed) Redside, (my hope fellow villain) or Goldside?  Beyond the advice to check zones by level there is necessary info before anyone can answer your question well.

If Blueside, it is Atlas Park, then (usually) to Kings Row.  Then Maybe Faultline which is a hoot.  (Buy a jetpack from P2W) Then Steel, Skyway, and on and on...  Blueside has many many alternate paths

Redside, Mercy to Port Oakes, to Cap au Diablo to Sharkhead to Nerva to St Martial to Grandville.  at 35 it is worth it to go to RWZ as well.

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

The list of zones above.  Many questions arise that you have not given info on.... Are you Blueside (as is assumed) Redside, (my hope fellow villain) or Goldside?  Beyond the advice to check zones by level there is necessary info before anyone can answer your question well.

Nope, no additional information needed.  The linked page lists Hero, Villain, Praetorian, PVP, Co-op, and Echo zones - all sortable by level.  One stop shopping for all your zone and level information needs.

• Like 2

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

17 hours ago, wmtyrance said:

Is there a guide or something that list this?

What are you hunting for? The posts above seem to make the assumption that it is strictly for XP (level appropriate).

If you are hunting for defeat badges, there is some advice in the badges sub-forum.

You can of course, combine both level-appropriate XP and "defeat X" badges, although the "defeat X" are easier if you circle back to them at a higher level. I will note however that there are some mechanisms to "circle back" and still get decent rewards at low (exemplared) level. For example, on the Blue side: It is possible to take Aaron Thiery's Atlas Park arc to collect defeats of the Wolfs and pop into Perez Park to fight Hellion Bosses at essentially the "correct" level for decent XP/Inf/drops.

Hero side, generally there's 2 zones for each level.  

10-20, your mission contacts, and enemies will be in Steel Canyon and Skyway City

20-30 is Talos Island and Independence Port.

30-40 is Founders Falls and Brickstown.

40+ is Paragrine Island and it's the only traditional zone for this level.

Personally I do street sweep at times, and I usually go with Steel Canyon, Talos Island, and Brickstown, mostly because of zone sizes and ease of travel since I'm usually using ninja run.  I do go to Founder's for 37-40 because it's easier to find enemies that high in founders then in Brickstown.

There are a few zones that have dedicated story arcs in their zones for a change of pace.  The Hollows is nice around level 6-7.  Striga Isle around level 22.  Croatoa I never play, but I think it's upper 20s.  Rikti Warzone arcs become available at level 35 if I'm not mistaken, but I like to save these for when I'm full built and run them at level 54.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

Also, if you are looking for where to find certain mobs you can look in this hunting guide:

It's alphabetical and geared towards Defeat badges, but is still handy for where to look.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.