ArcID 125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm

brigg

On 8/6/2019 at 9:05 PM, Papaschtroumpf said:

you're going to make me go farm just to spot Malcom

Well, he's in the first mission, so it shouldn't take long lol.

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

Added Nebula and Battleaxe

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

More Thundercats? Ho!

(e.g. Panthro and Cheetara)

Oh and Squirrel Girl as long as we are on an animal theme. (Eat Nuts and Kick Butts!)

Edited by Ankylosaur

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc

Just added Darth Malak and Panthro!

I didn't know who Darth Malak was and haven't fired up the game yet, but after looking him up I can see how you can come up with a good match.

Now my kids are asking me to stop fighting so they can see the characters better. Time to take one of my heroes that has invisibility and go on an exploration your only.

I tried to make a Buzz Light-year costume in my own a while back and want satisfied so I can appreciate the genius in you pulling it off.

Edited by Papaschtroumpf
  • Haha 1

Brock Samson, Dr. Girlfriend, and The Monarch from venture bros could be good too?

And invader zim? He could even get away with a crab backpack

Edited by Ankylosaur

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc

• 2 weeks later
On 8/13/2019 at 1:47 PM, EnigmaBlack said:

Who in their right mind wouldn't like to punch Homelander square in his smug jaw...

Oh man, that guy is demented.

Added Kingpin and Killmonger

Would love to see more Watchmen: original Nite Owl and Nite Owl II, perhaps Comedian as well?  Hooded Justice would be awesome.

Side note: Could Rorschach be made a boss?  He is defeated so quickly that I never really get to check out his costume much 🙂

Added Moon Knight

On 8/29/2019 at 11:22 PM, Papaschtroumpf said:

ok so running the lvl49 is not worth for influence, looks like the same amount either way but at least arc 125 has bosses

am I missing something? 

It was different at one time (there's a reason Brigg made the 49 ones after all). Not sure if that means they upped the level 50 exp or made exemped to 49 not fully double or if it's a bug or wai or when it changed. But yeah they seem to be the same now so back to the afk cave i go.

• 4 weeks later

Hey. I'm a fresh rad/fire brute trying to farm my way up. I'm at farming +0 level and there's not a single farm set to a flat max 49 for +0 farming. Is it possible to export the enemy list you have for this farm so I could toss it into a basic lvl 49 farm, or do you have one/know of one you could link me to use? Thanks.