Slot Machine's Random Challenge - 2021

Troo

I'm Darktech global in-game. Same boat here as Xeph, just wanted to do this to try something new. I got the Staff/Ice scrapper to 25 too but figured I wouldn't keep expanding my post a bunch more with screenshots. I even kinda like it, despite my earlier complaints about it. I'll get to the sentinel at some point too. I'm definitely keeping this whole post bookmarked just to keep the slot machine rules for the times I don't know what to play for sure. Much thanks for putting this all together! I enjoy a lot of these challenges the forums put together.

• Like 1

I didn't even read the part about prizes, so I have no idea if I'm being tagged for that reason or not! I just did this for fun, and it did very much turn out fun. If you need my global, it's @Gibs.

Pacifist Unit is currently sitting at level 37, just got him into his Ancillary Powers. Went with Psionic Mastery for the extra stacking of confusion, and because it fits with his theme of "non-violent" heroism.

Cheers for the game, Troo! Here's Pacifist Unit with the imaginary squad. 😉

screenshot_210420-00-54-19.thumb.jpg.5d31d20a41717e394176e542371e66b8.jpg

• Like 1

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

Exterminating Sun is at level 26 now. Fire/regen is a fun combo on teams, but a little challenging solo.

Here I am fighting my good clone in Keith Nance's arc (I'm on the right):

280185350_sun1screenshot_210420-16-17-34.thumb.jpg.b3c91e06c3ea80dd8ae9a03803bf6eb1.jpg

And vs. my evil clone:

974659879_sun2screenshot_210420-16-18-54.jpg.f062bc87f14e4683487c5b2257a676d5.jpg

This was  pretty fun.

Edit: my global is @Tiger Shadow

Edited by Tiger Shadow

Prizes have been distributed!!

Congratulations all and thanks for participating !!

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 4 weeks later

'Just hopping back into this thread to say that Dennu the Grav/Dark Controller has indeed made it all the way to the big 5-0, and I've started working on her Incarnate toys. She's turned out to be a heck of a lot of fun, running around with her trio of goofy companions.

DennuHasACrew.jpg

(Dennu herself, with Anku the Light Anomaly, Medjed the Void Spirit and Sennen the long-suffering Mu Guardian. I suspect he spends a lot of his time saying "Imagine me face-palming right now. Because I would if I could." 😄)

I've been running her with a family team of four... Three 'Trollers in all (The other two are Illusion/Time and Electrical/Electric, so pets *everywhere*-), fronted by a WP/Titan Tank that we collectively make pretty much indestructible.  

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

I know the actual competition is over so not sure if anyone is still doing this but I did 3 rolls and got 

Dom/Plant/Electric

Defender/Pain/Fire

Mastermind/Merc/Poison.

I just installed homecoming after playing live all those years ago and I was so overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that I could do that this is perfect because I didn't have to choose anything for myself. Thanks!

Edited by Gerty
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 3 months later
  • Troo changed the title to Slot Machine's Random Challenge - 2021
13 hours ago, SunSetSam said:

58 21 10    mm demons dark mish

I added your entry to the 2022 thread.. 🙂

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum