Thank you Homecoming!

RogerWilco

I finally did it. I got to level 50.

My highest level character on live was Girl Power on Union. She was level 49 when NCsoft pulled the plug and didn't allow you to subscribe as VIP any more. I tried everything I could to get VIP in the last 2 months that things were online, as my subscription had lapsed due to holidays in August. I even got a CoV Collectors Box mailed to me from America to try to use the vouchers in it...

It was the first character I recreated when I discovered the game was back in april 2020. (thanks to saving all my characters with Sentinel Plus 8 years ago)

I have been having a blast playing with friends and making a lot of alts, but I kept levelling her the most. I think I have been playing nearly every day for a year, got 2 old friends and 3 new players also hooked on the game.

Girl-Power on Reunion now is level 50! My first real* level 50 after a year of play.

This resolves so much of the frustration from 8 years ago.

I cannot thank you enough for making this possible.

I hope to be levelling many more alts to level 50 🙂

Now for a respec and finally having the build I aimed for all those years ago. (Yes I had my old Mids files as well)

A (poor) screenshot of the moment:

20210421231530_1.thumb.jpg.4b57e2ce445106f0ea856fd1e7d601e3.jpg

*) I kind of have a second one that got to level 50 a couple of months ago thanks to @Li_Sensei running some cool events.

Edited by RogerWilco
  • Like 12

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

Congrats... 👍

Peace

• Thanks 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Finally.

I also had these same enhancement sets back on live, but was never able to slot the level 50 ones. I now got past where NCsoft cut me off.

Thanks Homecoming, you healed a wound that hurt for 8 years.

Now to figure out this Incarnate stuff...

20210423005403_1.thumb.jpg.3eeba49b26382ed0f72fc0f63ac20bc6.jpg

Edited by RogerWilco
  • Like 2

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

Also thanks to @Li_Sensei for organizing a Mothership raid just when I logged on today, after hitting 50 and going to bed yesterday. I was in the middle of doing my respec but got to join. I barely had time to put my main powers back on the action bars.

20210422220325_1.thumb.jpg.3340370b62ea0db3680c032f7049cfb3.jpg

20210422221308_1.thumb.jpg.d9f95baea17cc069377ccbcd0474738d.jpg

• Like 4

Grats! And welcome home!

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Grazz!

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Gratz!

Fireworks.gif

Maybe seeing you around in one mask or another. I run around on Reunions sometimes.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.