Collosus?

ceto555

17 minutes ago, Psyonico said:

Just remember that you can be influenced by a comic book hero, but if it's too close, you could get Generic'd

Valid point. I had a costume that was closely inspired by The Guyver, and it was generic’d. Also made a homage hero to All Might from MHA named One IV All. He was actually generic’d that SAME day. So just be cognizant of it.

I had a hero, back on live, that was named Patient V, and had as close to a Guy Fawkes mask look as I could make, and he lasted about a month before he was genericed. 

I made him when Dual Blades first came out, and man that concept was amazing. Just a little too on the nose.

21 hours ago, slopike said:

Definitely:)  I know that there is one that has a metallic sheen that you can make silver.  I think that there is even one that can do the bands.

If I'm thinking about the right one, the banded arms are under the "Robotic Arms" options in Tops.

• Like 1

Ive been generic'd quite a few times, and solution I found was to have a costume for when out in public, and any favs you want for when your in a mission

Kinda like keeping a secret identity, cant wear the copywrite in public, only when with guild members or have an OC costume when visiting atlas/pocket d

keep the name ambiguous or a spin off, and you should be fine

Here's my colossus; I dont show it off in AP lol GM's will get you

collo1.png

On 5/3/2021 at 1:45 PM, ceto555 said:

Hi folks'

I'm looking to create a Tanker with Collosus from X-men in mind. Is there a way in the character creator to make his skin at least as close to silvery as in the comics?

Thanks!

I have a Colossus-esque Tanker called Steel-Clad running around, but I don't have the costume. 

screenshot_210511-09-22-24.jpg

On 5/4/2021 at 11:07 AM, ninja surprise said:

If I'm thinking about the right one, the banded arms are under the "Robotic Arms" options in Tops.

Yes, and they work well for roman style manica as well.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe