Uh oh. Huuuuh. Waaaah.

Aeroprism

I'm in a mission, fighting Shivans.

When they get hit or explode, they all go "uh oh"  "hwaaaah"  "huuuh"

Has it always been like this?  Maybe it's the covid-vaccine induced fever talking but, I just can't stop laughing!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

If I recall, Shivans didn't explode upon defeat until after the Neo-Shivans were added with the Galaxy City Tutorial revamp.  Around that time they also got interesting death sounds.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

20 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I don't usually play with the sound on, but I do love their splooshiness!

Re: splooshiness I realize I finally understand Yomo's avatar. Its a dog jumping in a pool swimming down!

I thought it was a tiger pouncing for the longest time!

• Thumbs Up 1

My memory is crap but I think they have always groaned.  There is a Redside Mission on Cap au Diable where you fight a whole base of these things.  (Great place to get the badge) My memory wants to say they have always given a weird guttural moan as they die.

Weird.  I always play with the sound on.  When I play, I play.  I can't multitask.  I do have friends who play games while they watch shows while they listen to audiobooks.

I just can't.  I'm ADHD so, either entirely, completely focused on something, or not at all.